Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) (4369 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Bola Tinubu The Cat With Nine Lives. / Rivers High Court Docks Cletus Ibeto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:21pm On Apr 20

8 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:29pm On Apr 20
Ibeto is the biggest shareholder of Orient petroleum which is located in Anambra basin

15 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:31pm On Apr 20
Ibeto also own cottonwood gas processing company which is also located in Omasi, Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmNWpFeA22w?si=hEgs-mFYvdC5Oenp

10 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by hammer567: 2:52pm On Apr 20
IBETO REFINERY AND CEMENT IN EBONYI LOADING BADLY.

WE NEED TO KEEP COMPILNG THIS LIST, WHILST WE BIDE OUR TIME

9 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Zulu11zulu: 2:58pm On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:
Wax shipping own by Ibeto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1u5pfOnC6c?feature=shared
if Government can give igbo man 1% of help they give to Fulani and yeruba .... no instead they will take from us and give it to dangote like ibeto Cement.

20 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20
The hatred for the Igbos keeps other Nigerians together

7 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by christejames(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20
A silent billionaire shocked

I pray he completes his cement factory in Ebonyi state soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:41pm On Apr 20
hammer567:
IBETO REFINERY AND CEMENT IN EBONYI LOADING BADLY.

WE NEED TO KEEP COMPILNG THIS LIST, WHILST WE BIDE OUR TIME
Orient petroleum have the license to build refinery in Anambra I believe they're waiting smooth process for private refineries

2 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:52pm On Apr 20
Ibeto Port and terminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by hammer567: 3:53pm On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:

Orient petroleum have the license to build refinery in Anambra I believe they're waiting smooth process for private refineries

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NWANNE, WE MUST HAVE EVERYTHING AT OUR FINGER TIPS, NO TIME TO WASTE, WEN THE TIME COMES.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:53pm On Apr 20
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:02pm On Apr 20
Ibeto Silent billionaire not government made

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:03pm On Apr 20
His gas processing company in Anambra state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by 1000Capacity: 4:03pm On Apr 20
Ibeto cement will help break the monopoly.
Because I still see the cement industry in a monopoly

1 Like

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by 1000Capacity: 4:04pm On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:
Ibeto Silent billionaire not government made

To establish any reasonable thing, you need the government. That's why Orient petroleum have the license to build refinery in Anambra . They got the license from the government
Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:07pm On Apr 20
1000Capacity:

To establish any reasonable thing, you need the government. That's why Orient petroleum have the license to build refinery in Anambra . They got the license from the government
Yes
Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20
1000Capacity:
Ibeto cement will help break the monopoly.
Because I still see the cement industry in a monopoly
What makes you think there is monopoly in the cement industry?
Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by 1000Capacity: 4:11pm On Apr 20
jmoore:

What makes you think there is monopoly in the cement industry?
I wouldn't call the others a competitor

1 Like

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20
Such resilience!

May Almighty God bless all his projects and protect them all from the schemes of wicked men.

I pray in Jesus Most Holy Name.

Amen!

8 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Objectivist04: 4:15pm On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:

The same refinery we have been hearing since 10 years ago
Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:21pm On Apr 20
Objectivist04:

The same refinery we have been hearing since 10 years ago
Those that have completed their own for more than two years how far, inconsistence government policies let the system stabilise first

4 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by AcadaWriter: 6:12pm On Apr 20
His gas processing company in Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by franchasofficia: 6:13pm On Apr 20
Ibeto has been reduced to a local entrepreneur sha but still he is trying because it's not easy to be on the opposite side of the ruling governments. That cement importation license monopoly war with Dangote that year really dealt with him, the power of Nigeria's President, and reason you can hardly find Igbos among the dollar billionaires in Nigeria angry

This man was richer than Dangote before Dangote started getting federal government favors through trade monopolies, reduced FOREX which he roundtripped for decades.

Any mad man can become excessively rich if given the kind of favors and opportunities Dangote got from successive Nigerian federal government through successive corrupt Presidents.

From favorable trade policies to reduced FOREX, and tax waivers/cuts. Honestly, Dangote is the luckiest man in Africa, if not in the whole world.

Nigerian federal government made billionaire - Mr Aliko Dangote, I really envy you cry

7 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:42pm On Apr 20
franchasofficia:
Ibeto has been reduced to a local entrepreneur sha but still he is trying because it's not easy to be on the opposite side of the ruling governments. That cement importation license monopoly war with Dangote that year really dealt with him, the power of Nigeria's President, and reason you can hardly find Igbos among the dollar billionaires in Nigeria angry

This man was richer than Dangote before Dangote started getting federal government favors through trade monopolies, reduced FOREX which he roundtripped for decades.

Any mad man can become excessively rich if given the kind of favors Dangote got from successive Nigerian Presidents.

From favorable trade policies to reduced FOREX, and tax cuts. Dangote is the luckiest man in Africa, if not in the whole world.

Nigerian federal government made billionaire - Mr Aliko Dangote, I really envy you cry
So for your mind Obijackson, Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Allen Onyema doesn't worth $billion, because they choose to be silent, Obijackson that offer $300 million to acquire Etisalat Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by PHIPEX(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20
Ibeto is a story of resilience.

This ship carrying oil got to Anambra River Basin, how come we can't use same route to direct ships carrying containers to get to Onitsha? Who cursed this country? Other countries make things easy and innovate, Nigerians celebrate frustration and witchcraft.

6 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by drmuchin: 6:59pm On Apr 20
Chinua Achebe said 'nothing unites Nigeria more than Igbo hatred'

5 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Sergio107: 7:04pm On Apr 20
Hopefully....he will come back to the top again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Mindlog: 7:41pm On Apr 20
Resilience.

2 Likes

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Hopez456(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20
1000Capacity:

I wouldn't call the others a competitor
what we have currently is an oligopolistic set up.

1 Like

Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by 1000Capacity: 8:11pm On Apr 20
Hopez456:
what we have currently is an oligopolistic set up.
I am hearing that term for the first time.
Impressive
I just checked the meaning and it doesn't fit the cement market structure.
Dangote has an upper hand and can be equalled with monopoly except that there are smaller firms trying to produce their own products.
Re: Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) by Hopez456(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20
1000Capacity:

I am hearing that term for the first time.
Impressive
I just checked the meaning and it doesn't fit the cement market structure.
Dangote has an upper hand and can be equalled with monopoly except that there are smaller firms trying to produce their own products.
You're right to an extent. The three largest producers of cement; Dangote, Bua and Lafarge dictates the tune of the market while others follow. None of the three is a small producer. They are all in alliance. For instance, the recent hike in price was carried out simultaneously by the three.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua Invites Britain To Reorganise Nigerian Police / Read Nigeria Constitution On Citizenship And Make Up Your Mind On The Lebanese. / A Yoruba Is Chief Press Secretary In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.