Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I (927 Views)

Man Shares His Interview Experience With Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 2020 / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by abercrombie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20
Hi
Re: I by abercrombie(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20
Any idea on gmat past questions please
Re: I by HarunaWest(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20
abercrombie:
Any idea on gmat past questions please
Read up on Barons GMMAT. Shapes, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and others. E don tey when I write am cant really remember all.

3 Likes

Re: I by abercrombie(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20
HarunaWest:
Read up on Barons GMMAT. Shapes, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and others. E don tey when I write am cant really remember all.
thanks am i still appreciate
Re: I by Stewart883(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20
LoL it's been donkey years ago I wrote Gmat.

1 Like

Re: I by Chasito(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20
Congratulations, Please how did you apply ?

1 Like

Re: I by Rexymania(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20
Okay read well

1 Like

Re: I by GodHimself: 7:46pm On Apr 20
Congrats.

I wish you great success.

abercrombie:
Hi Guys,I got an email from zenith bank V.I schedule my CBT next thursday,i will be glad if your input and experience in their test,oral and phases.

Lastly i will be glad if you guys can help with zenith bank gmat past questions

1 Like

Re: I by 1000Capacity: 8:55pm On Apr 20
Congratulations I hope it works out well

1 Like

Re: I by GreaterFuture(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20
Abercrombie?
Re: I by johnog4sure: 10:20pm On Apr 20
Congratulations, salary is fair, if you are a beautiful girl u don hama customers will spoil u

1 Like

Re: I by abercrombie(m): 8:59am On Apr 21
GodHimself:
Congrats.

I wish you great success.

Thanks sir, really appreciate it
Re: I by abercrombie(m): 9:01am On Apr 21
Chasito:
Congratulations, Please how did you apply ?
I applied through an employee referral

1 Like

Re: I by abercrombie(m): 9:02am On Apr 21
johnog4sure:
Congratulations, salary is fair, if you are a beautiful girl u don hama customers will spoil u
Am a guy, just finished with my service last year November
Re: I by abercrombie(m): 9:03am On Apr 21
GreaterFuture:
Abercrombie?
Lol.....I love their company,they make quality and stock wears

1 Like

Re: I by GreaterFuture(m): 9:06am On Apr 21
abercrombie:
Lol.....I love their company,they make quality and stock wears
Okayy..
Re: I by johnog4sure: 3:15pm On Apr 21
abercrombie:
Am a guy, just finished with my service last year November
soon as you start, if you study accounting related courses then aim at building your career in accounting big4 firms NEVER ignore ICT. Above all invest your early salaries on your personal and career growth, it will shock you how fast you leave your colleagues behind, dont forget to add insurance as well

2 Likes

Re: I by abercrombie(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21
johnog4sure:

soon as you start, if you study accounting related courses then aim at building your career in accounting big4 firms NEVER ignore ICT. Above all invest your early salaries on your personal and career growth, it will shock you how fast you leave your colleagues behind, dont forget to add insurance as well
Thanks sir for this wordly advice
Re: I by Chasito(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21
abercrombie:
I applied through an employee referral
oh, okay.
Re: I by abercrombie(m): 11:13am On Apr 25
Hello guy's,i scaled the first phase yesterday,which was the aptitude test and those who didn't get up to the required score where called and ask to go back home....
Re: I by abercrombie(m): 11:15am On Apr 25
We were given an HR Questionaire form to fill,and our original credentials was thoroughly check and copies made, finally they give us some light snacks of Malt and Crispy Biscuits....
We'were all told to download Microsoft Teams App which will be used for our next online interview and keep checking our mails...... Alhamdulilai 💯
Re: I by wunmi590(m): 11:23am On Apr 25
abercrombie:
We were given an HR Questionaire form to fill,and our original credentials was thoroughly check and copies made, finally they give us some light snacks of Malt and Crispy Biscuits....
We'were all told to download Microsoft Teams App which will be used for our next online interview and keep checking our mails...... Alhamdulilai 💯

Congratulations 🎊, if you are able to sell yourself well, you will he employed

1 Like

Re: I by abercrombie(m): 11:33am On Apr 25
wunmi590:

Congratulations 🎊, if you are able to sell yourself well, you will he employed
Thanks you sir,even tho i felt bad for some of the candidates, but in life you win some and loose to make you stronger 💪🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by wunmi590(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25
abercrombie:
Thanks you sir,even tho i felt bad for some of the candidates, but in life you win some and loose to make you stronger 💪🏽

You don't need to feel bad, that's how the life is wired...

Just do your things and get your employment letter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is There Anybody With Useful Infor On Chevron Skills Test / I Want To Know You (saintsola) / Oceanic Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.