Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? (913 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by BabaRamota1980: 3:32pm On Apr 20
When will yes daddy congratulate Tunde?

If na Emeka win GWR social media will be bombarded with noise and ridiculous claims. Yes daddy would already have visited to take pictures with Emeka playing chess in Times Square. He would have bought front page to congratulate.

8 Likes

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by chichar1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20
This op is filled with local dry gin. Mtcheeewww!!!!! social media nuisance.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Raskimonojendor: 4:08pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

If na Emeka win GWR social media will be bombarded with noise and ridiculous claims. Yes daddy would already have visited to take pictures with Emeka playing chess in Times Square. He would have bought front page to congratulate.
You Gerrit...but I am sure the Obidients are already informing him to congratulate the guy. If it was Emeka, they would not have needed to. Yes daddy will automatically send congratulations. grin

13 Likes

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Greenbirth: 4:18pm On Apr 20
Sometimes when I see some animals like you on this forum I got highly irritated, are you enjoying the current situation of the country. Most of you smoke high kpana, with your ethnic bigot, even as you drop this shit you are very hungry
Proof it if you are not, Brutish shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Good2go1: 4:55pm On Apr 20
Yoruba Muslims no dey tire? I wonder why you guys are full of bigotry

1 Like

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by duro4chang(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20
Obi is an ethnic jingost

14 Likes

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by meditator(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20
Greenbirth:
Sometimes when I see some animals like you on this forum I got highly irritated, are you enjoying the current situation of the country. Most of you smoke high kpana, with your ethnic bigot, even as you drop this shit you are very hungry
Proof it if you are not, Brutish shocked
If anyone is an ethnic bigot, Obi is the number one. Everything about him reflects bigotry and religious division. "The yes daddy" video can't be forgotten so soon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

I know you love him and wished he was your president instead of the heroin tainted whitewashed sepulchre in Aso rock.
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by kingsways: 5:41pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

At ur age, Obi was already a billionaire and chairman of Fidelity Bank

Get a life and stop posting rubbish
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by flokii: 5:47pm On Apr 20
A man that played anti-Yoruba politics in Anambra, attaching Awolowo to opposition in order to discredit them.. better thank your stars the hypocrite cum ethnic bigot didn't emerge as president.
When I see a more credible person from South East contesting for presidency in future, I'll most likely support but not this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by ccrenda5540: 6:25pm On Apr 20
Yes Daddy only care about his ambition

2 Likes

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Afamed: 6:30pm On Apr 20
The Judas Iscariot is in Kaduna donating sub standard bolehore as we speak.

14 Likes

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by MaziX(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20
Saint obi

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Kurugu92(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

the young man is only good in commiseration,I f the guy die you go hear him tiny voice

1 Like

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by UcheKingsley1: 8:12pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

Complainant, you congratulate him nah, if you are too busy complaining, then tell your old man and presido Peepee to do so. cheesy
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Ofunaofu: 8:14pm On Apr 20
chichar1:
This op is filled with local dry gin. Mtcheeewww!!!!! social media nuisance.

A local dry gin mixed with ethnic, tribal, and religious bigotry ingredients.

It is now intoxicating him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by rinzaugustine: 8:26pm On Apr 20
Same bitter morons still wailing over Obi, una go wail forever
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Abee79(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20
BabaRamota1980:

Yeah! I see H.E. Peter Obi is causing massive erectiøn in your brain. Thanks for being up his issue and maintaining his relevance of social media. God bless you 😊
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by chichar1(f): 1:23am On Apr 21
Ofunaofu:

A local dry gin mixed with ethnic, tribal, and religious bigotry ingredients.

It is now intoxicating him. 
😂😂
Re: Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? by Bridget95(f): 1:40am On Apr 21
BabaRamota1980:

Tell Tinubu to congratulate him

(1) (Reply)

Senatorial Election / Let Nigeriaone.com Pay For Your Internet Service / Yar'adua's First Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.