Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale (1700 Views)

Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by johnog4sure: 10:18pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
JESUS means Nothing to you now according to you.
But When you cross over, JESUS CHRIST WILL Mean Everything to you, but it will be too Late.

One sure thing in life is that all of Humanity MUST believe in JESUS Christ .
Either you believe now while we have life on Earth or you believe Him on the other side when you depart this world. Unfortunately, it will be too late then. Then you will cry, repent, beg , confess and all that lamentation but it will be too late as THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN THE GRAVE. After Death , Mercy Expires

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME for All of Humanity. Humble yourself and do the Needful.
Without JESUS CHRIST, Every Human is Heading to Hell Fire.

stop stupid threat, Jesus don't even know you
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Bankowner: 2:01am On Apr 21
He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

He is definitely entitled to his opinion, after all Jesus never forced anyone to believe in him.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:13am On Apr 21
My point is that the coward, like many others like him, avoid Muslims because of real consequences! Even the owner of nairaland, a self styled atheist avoid Muhammadeens and Muhammad...
And this is because Christians & Christianity is largely peaceful and so forgiving!

Well, as me be Judeo-Christian, anyone wey try me, go collect wotowoto...after the wotowoto, I go forgive am!

hopefulLandlord:

Let me understand your point. If he mentions Mohammed being an ordinary zealot and then gets beheaded by angry Muslim mob. Does that prove or disprove Mohammed being an ordinary zealot?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by hopefulLandlord: 10:17am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
My point is that the coward, like many others like him, avoid Muslims because of real consequences! Even the owner of nairaland, a self styled atheist avoid Muhammadeens and Muhammad...
And this is because Christians & Christianity is largely peaceful and so forgiving!

Well, as me be Judeo-Christian, anyone wey try me, go collect wotowoto...after the wotowoto, I go forgive am!

I think I got your point even the first time. My question still stands though. Does humans killing another human for a statement that criticises an all-powerful entity affect the validity of such a statement?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:19am On Apr 21
So pastor Enoch Adeboye is now a scammer and a broad daylight robber?

Old man like you, the Lowest pa Adeboye servant, can feed, cloth and make your miserable life l!fe ok for one year without breaking a sweat!

The 30k stipend wey old cargo like you dey collect koboko before they even give you, to dish out lies, no pass scam & robbery!

Apart of being a pastor & GO, Adeboye was also a accomplished Mathematician, you what are you or your accomplishments at 50+ age?

Go and get a job & a life old cargo!

helinues:
grin cheesy

Next level scam

Full month salary.. Hahaha which kind of broad day light robbery be this?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BafanaBafana: 10:20am On Apr 21
illicit:
Jesus was a good guy...
He was racist
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 10:23am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
So pastor Enoch Adeboye is now a scammer and a broad daylight robber?

Old man like you, the Lowest pa Adeboye servant, can feed, cloth and make your miserable life l!fe ok for one year without breaking a sweat!

The 30k stipend wey old cargo like you dey collect koboko before they even give you, to dish out lies, no pass scam & robbery!

Apart of being a pastor & GO, Adeboye was also a accomplished Mathematician, you what are you or your accomplishments at 50+ age?

Go and get a job & a life old cargo!

Why are you triggered by my comments. Are you Adeboye's PA?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:25am On Apr 21
Not at all! The moment anyone kills for a god, gods or G-d, it makes the being an invalid. Let me remind you what a Great writer wrote about the invasion of the Igbo hinterland by white men, on full throttle desecrating shrines...."Do not fight the white men, they have won our brothers over. If Amadioha is a powerful god, he will strike because it's his shrine that was desecrated".
I believe that then, now and forever. Any Entity from reqlms outside our physical realm must prove Him/Her/It self by fighting it's own battle!

That's why my best religious song is " The G-d that answers by 🔥 fire, let Him/Her/It be my G-d!"

hopefulLandlord:

I think I got your point even the first time. My question still stands though. Does humans killing another human for a statement that criticises an all-powerful entity affect the validity of such a statement?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:33am On Apr 21
I'm triggered by senseless comments from irresponsible jobless old cargos!

Even with my position and accomplishment in life, I'm not worthy to be his PA, not because he's a god or I'm not qualified, but because I hold his work in high esteem, but you who reeks of poverty and laziness poking your not so healthy mouth to such a Great man, calling him a scammer and a robber, is something any sane human cannot see & keep quiet., Especially not from someone who voted Buhari twice and now Asiwaju! Don't both of you share the same candidate in previous elections?

Even the people that feed you with miserable 30k, all respects him and consults him! But you, an insensitive, jobless and allegedly very lazy old cargo can not give him respect. He's not the one that prevented you from making something useful out of your life!

helinues:

Why are you triggered by my comments. Are you Adeboye's PA?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 10:37am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
I'm triggered by senseless comments from irresponsible jobless old cargos!

Even with my position and accomplishment in life, I'm not worthy to be his PA, not because he's a god or I'm not qualified, but because I hold his work in high esteem, but you who reeks of poverty and laziness poking your not so healthy mouth to such a Great man, calling him a scammer and a robber, is something any sane human cannot see & keep quiet., Especially not from someone who voted Buhari twice and now Asiwaju! Don't both of you share the same candidate in previous elections?

Even the people that feed you with miserable 30k, all respects him and consults him! But you, an insensitive, jobless and allegedly very lazy old cargo can not give him respect. He's not the one that prevented you from making something useful out of your life!

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 2
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:40am On Apr 21
See your life, you called Adeboye scammer and broad daylight robber, nobody called moderators for you.... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You go hear am hot my ✋ hand.... Na koboko wey Dem take flog old men naim I go buy for you! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 2
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Validated: 10:41am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
If they born you well mention Muhammad and Arabs.... Na Christian body these cowards dey get power!
Do you mind them? Gid will visit him soon, I mean very soon.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 10:42am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
See your life, you called Adeboye scammer and broad daylight robber, nobody called moderators for you.... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You go hear am hot my ✋ hand.... Na koboko wey Dem take flog old men naim I go buy for you! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You could have prayed on behalf of Adeboye without resulting to insult.

Explain yourself to the mods
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:55am On Apr 21
Shey Adeboye na scammer? And broad daylight robber? Ijele own for prison go better pass your own when hand go touch you! Because at least people dey bring food for am! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

helinues:

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 10:57am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
Shey Adeboye na scammer? And broad daylight robber? Ijele own for prison go better pass your own when hand go touch you! Because at least people dey bring food for am! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oya, let me add both you and Adeboye together.

From tomorrow, start 7 days fasting and prayers about my matter. Next week Sunday, remind me about your prayer points and I will let you know if it has any effects.

grin
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 10:57am On Apr 21
As your head dey like Reno Omokri shoe, Adeboye tell you to pray on his behalf?

helinues:

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 11:00am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
As your head dey like Reno Omokri shoe, Adeboye tell you to pray on his behalf?

Why then are you talking about Ijele, Police BLA BLA when you could have easily prayed to God to do the justification..

Una no even have faith in una God anymore.

grin
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 11:01am On Apr 21
Prayer warriors never pray for people wey get head, na old jobless cargo them go waste 7 Days fasting for? No be all people dey mumu like jobless old cargos! Serious people of all ages use their time we'll, if you at your old age decide to dey waste your own, good luck on your poverty journey!

Go find out wetin dey cause your joblessness! Go learn carpenter, you no hear. Old jobless people I know in the village, na carpenter dem dey take hold side, and still dey ball!

helinues:

Oya, let me add both you and Adeboye together.

From tomorrow, start 7 days fasting and prayers about my matter. Next week Sunday, remind me about your prayer points and I will let you know if it has any effects.

grin
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 11:07am On Apr 21
Sometimes na police dey reset people like una head! Ijele dey enjoy he own for prison, but soon hand go touch you. I believe say Pastor Adeboye men don dey take note! Very soon you go explain how pastor Adeboye take scam you or rob you! Na prison you go soon see your self. Continue!

helinues:

Why then are you talking about Ijele, Police BLA BLA when you could have easily prayed to God to do the justification..

Una no even have faith in una God anymore.

grin
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 11:12am On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
Sometimes na police dey reset people like una head! Ijele dey enjoy he own for prison, but soon hand go touch you. I believe say Pastor Adeboye men don dey take note! Very soon you go explain how pastor Adeboye take scam you or rob you! Na prison you go soon see your self. Continue!

Hahahaha, so if prayer no dey work with issue like this( even though bible said prayers answereth everything), isn't it obvious that Adeboye and co have been scamming people for decades?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 11:16am On Apr 21
Na the same thing we dey talk. When hand go touch you, na you go explain how pastor Adeboye dey take scam people, wey no be even you! Shey you see as ijele dey eat watery beans, hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣, you wey no even fat at all, by the time you spend just one day for prison, hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 even Reno Omokri shoe wey be like wetin dey cry for help go get level pass you! Continue!!!

helinues:

Hahahaha, so if prayer no dey work with issue like this( even though bible said prayers answereth everything), isn't it obvious that Adeboye and co have been scamming people for decades?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by AmuOtu: 11:30am On Apr 21
helinues:

I want to help your life ok.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by hisexcellency34: 11:52am On Apr 21
grin grin grin i'm surprised to read that too
garykoeman:
How can u father someone that died thousand of years ago, is this guy alright.

But he is right about others whichever way.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by hopefulLandlord: 4:17pm On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
Not at all! The moment anyone kills for a god, gods or G-d, it makes the being an invalid.
not necessarily but I guess we're on the same page

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Okoroawusa: 4:22pm On Apr 21
He said nothing but the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'Adua May Move Against Fashola / Anambra: Candidates’ List Out. / Will 20,000 US Marines Land Our Shores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.