Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) (17863 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / D'Tigress Qualify For Paris 2024 / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Passionate888: 7:00am On Apr 21
Tellmeastory:

The oldest evidence of athletics and sports competition dates back to 3800 BC in Memphis, Ancient Egypt.

Of course, in 3800 BC, Egypt was a PURE BLACK AFRICAN NATION, of the Pyramid building Pharaohs.

Everything started with us.

Boat regalia artefacts from Ancient Egypt

This competition is named after mount Olympus and not the pyramids

1 Like

Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Passionate888: 7:01am On Apr 21
caye:

The gods of Greece were originally the African godṣ and goddesses of Kemet ; which the Greeks called Egypt.
The sun-god was Horus.

And? Is the competition called the kemet games or Olympic games after mount Olympus?
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Goddyrichie(m): 7:11am On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

Is that how you talk to your daddy?
a responsible child like me don’t do such to my dad but I rubbish any elders that don’t respect himself like u how old are u sef werey
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by themanderon: 7:15am On Apr 21
Where are the people that said whites don't worship idols and don't believe in spiritual stuffs? There is your evidence and these things are more rampant in Europe more than you know.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:
Okay,hear this...

There's only one true and living God!
It's abomination for any nation to worship any of em dead gods.

Your god is just as dead as the others.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by LordReed(m): 7:19am On Apr 21
Jokerman:
Fools...

There's only one God. The creator of heaven and the earth.

Don't allow fallen angels deceive y'all

If it was Christians now you would have been saying this is evidence of your god.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by sdeli: 7:47am On Apr 21
Nazgul:
Imagine if a tournament was being hosted in Nigeria and traditional worshipers were recorded praying to Sango, Amadioha, Ifa...etc for a successful tournament.

I can assure you that the highest online bashing they'll receive would be from Nigerians.

But watch how everyone would smile and keep shut cos whites are involved. Most Africans are suffering from slave mentality.
Oyibo been rapping our culture for generations
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by phorget(m): 8:03am On Apr 21
DeepSight:

What an ignorant joker.

Wehdone mr. knowledge.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Apr 21
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But confused black race has lost their identities.....

They really did a number on the black race .

Indians adhere to their religion and culture
Japanese, Chinese and other sensible races adhere to their religion , culture and languages . ..
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Pootle: 11:51am On Apr 21
Johnjustice:

The white folks enslaved your ancestors, are you praising them for enslaving your ancestors grin

It's poor people that want to travel and escape poverty not everyone.
Slave mentality is deep.

your ancestors paid the price you enjoying now,
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Johnjustice: 12:17pm On Apr 21
Pootle:

your ancestors paid the price you enjoying now,
From slavery to colonization, from direct colonization, to neo colonization, economic and social colonization still exists in the form of economic exploitation of Africa, using WTO, IMF and their various schemes, all to put them in control and give them access to our markets and resources. We need to break it for real enjoyment/prosperity for Nigeria.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Trueprophet91: 12:22pm On Apr 21
LordReed:

Your god is just as dead as the others.

You know nothing
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Trueprophet91: 12:23pm On Apr 21
Goddyrichie:
a responsible child like me don’t do such to my dad but I rubbish any elders that don’t respect himself like u how old are u sef werey

I was just wondering...
You should try it sometimes.
And from what I see,you've done it before.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Pootle: 12:53pm On Apr 21
Johnjustice:

From slavery to colonization, from direct colonization, to neo colonization, economic and social colonization still exists in the form of economic exploitation of Africa, using WTO, IMF and their various schemes, all to put them in control and give them access to our markets and resources. We need to break it for real enjoyment/prosperity for Nigeria.

ask yourself was africa the only continent taken as slaves or colonized, how com the continent still remain the poorest and the most undeveloped. nothing is exploiting anyone jus as your forefathers exchange themselves for jus mirrors so is it today, a black man is naturally greedy,selfcenter all he wants is pleasure no thought of improvement or trying to seek for innovations all he knows is flex flex, my community has about 7major hotels young ones trooping in and out. any form of anything new and good is from the gademm west so what the f...ck are telling me
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Johnjustice: 12:59pm On Apr 21
Pootle:

ask yourself was africa the only continent taken as slaves or colonized, how com the continent still remain the poorest and the most undeveloped. nothing is exploiting anyone jus as your forefathers exchange themselves for jus mirrors so is it today, a black man is naturally greedy,selfcenter all he wants is pleasure no thought of improvement or trying to seek for innovations all he knows is flex flex, my community has about 7major hotels young ones trooping in and out. any form of anything new and good is from the gademm west so what the f...ck are telling me
Am talking about the real reasons Africa is all you described, you are speaking emotions. White man came all the way with guns, invaded, overpowered and subjected local people everywhere around Africa, some resisted, a lot died...the white man used the advantage of Canon and guns. It was a well planned slave era, an international business, majority of blacks were against it, of course they were some who valued money more than their people...but absolving white man from blame shows you are ignorant and naive and didn't know the scope of the slave trade....blacks from everywhere were targeted for their economic expansion and national development.

After world war 1 and world war 2, the white man sat down again shared African states to their sphere of interest, created World bank in Brettton Woods USA, in 1944, all to ensure they profit from African economies, through economic schemes, like using the IMF loan to trap African nations, using WTO to enforce trade liberalization and open borders etc...they are in control.

Open up your senses, emancipate yourself from mental slavery. All you are talking of are traits of some black men, some white men too have those traits, they are greedy, and junkie white men too, its beyond individual characters, its a systemic deliberate plan by them to be in charge and on top perpetually.

Study and learn...the real issue is that, the white man planned deliberately, invaded Africa, used religion as a tool to keep Africans meek, but they had their guns too, and the Queen sent in mobilization to quell rebellion, like it happened in Benin, Lagos and several parts of Nigeria. Study don't just speak out of emotions.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

You know nothing

More than you I'd wager. For instance I know your god can't do more than a dead church rat.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Goddyrichie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

I was just wondering...
You should try it sometimes.
And from what I see,you've done it before.
na ur papa try it with ur grandpa 👴 we don’t do that in our family and hw old are u once again maybe you’re in ur 40s I guess
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Trueprophet91: 2:37pm On Apr 21
LordReed:

More than you I'd wager. For instance I know your god can't do more than a dead church rat.

That's why I said you know nothing grin

The joke is on you
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Trueprophet91: 2:38pm On Apr 21
Goddyrichie:
na ur papa try it with ur grandpa 👴 we don’t do that in our family and hw old are u once again maybe you’re in ur 40s I guess

Run along,kiddo cheesy
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

That's why I said you know nothing grin

The joke is on you

Nope on you, worshipper of a non-existent being.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Trueprophet91: 2:56pm On Apr 21
LordReed:

Nope on you, worshipper of a non-existent being.

You can't know what you don't know...
To you, He's non-existent because you don't know Him.
Joke is on your ignorant ass cool
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by xproducer: 3:48pm On Apr 21
Tellmeastory:

DO YOU KNOW THAT IN THE ORIGINAL HEBREW TEXTS, THAT ''THE LORD'' YOU ARE READING THERE WAS ACTUALLY PLURAL?

'ELOHIM' WAS THE ORIGINAL WORD AND IT MEANS ''THE GODS'', OR ''THE LORDS''.

IT WAS THE GREEKS AND ROMANS WHO ALTERED IT IN THEIR TRANSLATIONS TO ''THE LORD'', AND THE OTHER SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE COPIED THEM.

I KNOW YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T TEACH YOU THIS ONE.

HE HIMSELF, DOES HE KNOW?

DO YOU KNOW THE ELOHIM ARE THE ORISHA PANTHEON THAT IFA PEOPLE WORSHIP TODAY

IGBOS CALL IT ALUSI?

OTHERS HAVE SIMILAR NAMES , LIKE OLISA, OLISE.

IT IS THE ELOHIM PANTHEON.

You guys have actually ABANDONED your true religion, and taken up the coloniser's INVENTED relIgion, thinking you are worshiping 'God'.

+++

"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” - Genesis 1:26

"For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." - 1 John 5:7

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." - Ephesians 4:4-6
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Goddyrichie(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

Run along,kiddo cheesy
me and ur papa 👴 no Dey d same age ur papa Dey ment
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

You can't know what you don't know...
To you, He's non-existent because you don't know Him.
Joke is on your ignorant ass cool

On you dumbo, claiming to know a non existent being. You are like a child who believes Superman is real because he saw it in a book. What a slow poke.
Re: Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) by Pootle: 5:41pm On Apr 21
Johnjustice:

Am talking about the real reasons Africa is all you described, you are speaking emotions. White man came all the way with guns, invaded, overpowered and subjected local people everywhere around Africa, some resisted, a lot died...the white man used the advantage of Canon and guns. It was a well planned slave era, an international business, majority of blacks were against it, of course they were some who valued money more than their people...but absolving white man from blame shows you are ignorant and naive and didn't know the scope of the slave trade....blacks from everywhere were targeted for their economic expansion and national development.

After world war 1 and world war 2, the white man sat down again shared African states to their sphere of interest, created World bank in Brettton Woods USA, in 1944, all to ensure they profit from African economies, through economic schemes, like using the IMF loan to trap African nations, using WTO to enforce trade liberalization and open borders etc...they are in control.

Open up your senses, emancipate yourself from mental slavery. All you are talking of are traits of some black men, some white men too have those traits, they are greedy, and junkie white men too, its beyond individual characters, its a systemic deliberate plan by them to be in charge and on top perpetually.

Study and learn...the real issue is that, the white man planned deliberately, invaded Africa, used religion as a tool to keep Africans meek, but they had their guns too, and the Queen sent in mobilization to quell rebellion, like it happened in Benin, Lagos and several parts of Nigeria. Study don't just speak out of emotions.

you think writing epistles interest me, you the one riding on old emotion who is colonizing you now, you the one that need to study and open up your senses. and forget about history books what are your kind doing today to improve there state of being today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheick Tiote's Shock Death - African Players And Heart Failure / Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 / Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.