Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries (22424 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Redomi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20
This beating is too much?
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20
Ciscogod:
Power of incumbency

Guy I’m telling you. This dude no joke at all. I thought the Presidency would back Jimoh Ibrahim. But again the power Dey him hand. He’s truly lucky, na him time be this.

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:
With the way Nigeria is currently structured, any sitting executive that loses any election in which hes a candidate in, is a big, stupid fool. How can Lucky not be leading when he has state resources at his disposal.

Thats why i laugh whenever all these gbajue people always talk about 2027.

No merger can oust Tinubu. Tinubu is not foolish and weak like Jonathan. Atiku himself knows its time up for him already.

The best time to stop Tinubu was last election because rumor had it then that even Buhari was not in support of him.
But Obi and his children just made it easy for him. Obi did Tinubu a lifetime favour.

As for 2027, just forget about it

Congratulations to Lucky and yea, i will soon be Lucky

Tinubu go complete him 8 years and even anoint him successor join.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Twoclans(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20
Are they sure those results are for sola oke .

Did he collapse his political structure ?

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Johnson5258: 7:32pm On Apr 20
Haaa! Oti pooju. No go follow mouth ooooo.

Redomi:
This beating is too much?
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Shimbo96(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20
richiemcgold:
I'm already feeling sorry for my Ondo people.

Same Aiyedatiwa that has not done anything spectacular since he took over from his late boss.
what are you expecting him to do with a leftover tenure when he can contest for another 4 years and make name for himself.

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Inspirer1: 7:34pm On Apr 20
Twoclans:
Are they sure those results are for sola oke .

Did he collapse his political structure ?
It's quite surprising o.

I thought he will be neck to neck with the incumbent, but this is flawless, wowwwww

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by stevups(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:
With the way Nigeria is currently structured, any sitting executive that loses any election in which hes a candidate in, is a big, stupid fool. How can Lucky not be leading when he has state resources at his disposal.

No merger can oust Tinubu. Tinubu is not foolish and weak like Jonathan. Atiku himself knows its time up for him already.

The best time to stop Tinubu was last election because rumor had it then that even Buhari was not in support of him.
But Obi and his children just made it easy for him. Obi did Tinubu a lifetime favour.

Obi walked into the trap set for him then

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by deji17: 7:39pm On Apr 20
Power of incumbency..
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by rolams(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20
I no know who dey give other candidates morale oooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by wunmi590(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20

Lucky has paid his dues...

Former first lady left the group chat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20
I’m sorry for Sola Oke. He’s a good guy with a wrong wife at this point in time. The mood in the south west, Ondo state especially is against anyone with a wife from a region that despise the Yoruba people. He’s the Atiku of Ondo state politics who is not destined to become governor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by jiz: 7:49pm On Apr 20
Jimoh ti lule gbi grin grin

Oti di wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Kukutenla: 7:50pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:

Just imagine the nonsense you're writing
Tomorrow you'll say you're "lovers of Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by sunlad123: 7:57pm On Apr 20
I told someone last week when i was in Ile Oluji that the ticket is for the Incubent Governor cos other candidates can't compare themselves with him cos he's not going to use his personal money

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Ofunaofu: 7:58pm On Apr 20
stevups:

Obi walked into the trap set for him then

Who set the trap
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Kurugu92(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20
Ciscogod:
Power of incumbency
he's ready to use the state resources at the detriment of the masses

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by CoolAmbience(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20
Olu1000:

Obi was relatively unknown in 2019 , why didn’t Atiku win that time? Labour Party was unknown then.Why didn’t Atiku win? Stop blaming Obi for Atiku’s failure.Obi had the right to contest that election, just like any other Nigerian who meet the constitutional requirements to become president.

Believe it or not, Obi messed things up for Atiku. Any good student of Nigerian politics will easily concede that. What Peter Obi / Labour Party got as votes were traditional PDP votes. A clear example is the votes from the Southeast.

The person you quoted wasn't talking of right or lack of it, to contest.

Atiku, obviously, stood a better chance in 2023 than in 2019. In 2019, Atiku was up against both an incumbent president and the ruling party. The scenario was slightly different in 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Classic40: 8:07pm On Apr 20
thank God, God have save ondo state from the hand of gangster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:09pm On Apr 20
thesicilian:
This one is just rigging with reckless abandon. In a truly free and fair election it is almost impossible for a candidate to have zero votes.

Are you sure ? Think again.
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by Alaigbo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20
You are very right n he also as the right t lose like he rightly lost so all foolish soul stop shouting rigging after he lost woefully

Olu1000:

Obi was relatively unknown in 2019 , why didn’t Atiku win that time? Labour Party was unknown then.Why didn’t Atiku win? Stop blaming Obi for Atiku’s failure.Obi had the right to contest that election, just like any other Nigerian who meet the constitutional requirements to become president.

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:12pm On Apr 20
ednut1:
oku orire o cheesy
Yes we are happy. That woman wrapper Olusola Oke is finished politically in Ondo state.
Betty go see shege for lucky hand
Hand go soon touch her 🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20
thesicilian:
This one is just rigging with reckless abandon. In a truly free and fair election it is almost impossible for a candidate to have zero votes.
for direct primaries

1 Like

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by quadraheem(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20
The power of incumbency is strong o

3 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:17pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:

You're right. Only God can deny Tinubu 2nd term and it's the same God that made him triumph over so many obstacles - Buhari, Lawan, Babachir, CAN, Emefiele and naira redesign conspiracy, Obidients' vitriolic propaganda - last year.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:18pm On Apr 20
Fkmodhi:
Had it been GEJ wasn’t a gentleman.

There would've been no Buhari presidency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20
Think9ja:

an opposition merger ll defeat APC... U pple and rumors... APC was lucky Obi left PDP na PDP with atiku for de power... The election system has changed from 1999 so incumbent can be defeated.. nothing gej could have done to avert defeat.. only if buhari wasn't APC candidate then.. as for tinubu APC he won 2023 with just 40 percent of votes.. and PDP is still strong so know wetin u de talk

3 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:20pm On Apr 20
Olu1000:

You can read English but cannot read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by centpado(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20
But if lucky completes the former governor tenure, and he is sworn in as governor in the forth coming election, would he still go for another term or
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by AfonjaScud: 8:21pm On Apr 20
richiemcgold:
I'm already feeling sorry for my Ondo people.

Same Aiyedatiwa that has not done anything spectacular since he took over from his late boss.

That means you agree with me that he hasn't been doing anything spectacular.

BTW, there's a whole one year left for him to round up Aketi's tenure. Is that not enough to do one or two spectacular things for the people?
Oju to ba maa bani k'ale, kii taaro s'epin.

The opposition against him was too much.
Re: Updates From Ondo State APC Primaries by 2DADDEY: 8:22pm On Apr 20
seunmsg:
I’m sorry for Sola Oke. He’s a good guy with a wrong wife at this point in time. The mood in the south west, Ondo state especially is against anyone with a wife from a region that despise the Yoruba people. He’s the Atiku of Ondo state politics who is not destined to become governor.
He can go fvck himself. The party should make life hell for him so he can go waste his money contesting in one mushroom party like he always does.
After reelection Lucky must sack all those Igbos Betty imported into Ondo state civil service. Awon Atokowabaleje gbogbo😡😡

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.