Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected (53415 Views)

BBC Report : Israel Iran Attack: Damage Seen At Iranian Air Base In Isfahan / END Of HIMARS? Russian Air Defenses Units Receive ‘new Software’ That Can... / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by ruggedtimi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Iran is tolling suicide path.... Israel is USA, and USA is Israel.. both are same people... America will tell you they are neutral but will give Israel all the necessary hand to defend themselves.... All the henchmen of America are Jewish... Trump condemned their attack but still tell them to finish it up quick that's to tell u America is Israel 5/6...

B2 bomber did the top.. it can swop on any one unexpected, pass any radar undetected and drop nuclear bombs perfectly and accurately... The cost of it is 1.5b USD... America told us they have 20 of it stationed in America... Its lies... America has so many of it and most of them are in Israel... Iran should show restraint because America is just waiting for them to fall for this
the F35 can deliver. No need for B2...F35 is known for electronics warfare , jamming of radars and taking out surface to air defence systems.

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by tyinfinity: 9:58pm On Apr 20
Nigerian churches must write something so that most of them don't loose most of their congregation
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Iamzik: 9:58pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin grin grin COMPLETE FALSEHOOD grin grin
Infact the real truth about the supposed Israeli attack on Iran is rather an unfortunate event for Israel grin grin

THE REAL STORY OF THE ISRAELI COUNTER RESPONSE

From a very high level intel source.

It will be great to know what Sy Hersh hears from his Beltway sources...Here we go...Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.
An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices. An EMP attack. However ... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force. Hence the publicized version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicize the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.
JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEW LEVEL OF HOSTILITIES BTW ISRAEL AND RUSSIA NOW. Israeli response of nuking Iran was aborted by Russia and Jordan has to be careful going forward. cos Jordan could become a casualty for allowing Israel use its airbase to launch offenses against others in the region

grin grin grin

No comments grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20
ruggedtimi:
the F35 can do deliver. No need for B21..F35 is known for electronics warfare and taking out surface to air defence systems.
Iran should pipe low... According to them the attack they coordinated it within that's to show u... Mossad has spy almost everywhere

5 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Enemyofpeace: 10:01pm On Apr 20
I pledge to Isreal my country, to be faithful, royal and honest. To serve Isreal with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory. So help me God.

10 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by ShoeGetSize: 10:02pm On Apr 20
When did I say that Israel is the Almighty? Or do you have a problem with basic comprehension?

Alaigbo:
So Isreal is the almighty now ba.
Why not tell Isreal to hit another embassy of Iran to see what will happen.

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Kay25(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
Very Clear Message Tactically delivered to Tehran.

A nation might have all the weapons and soldiers. Without WISDOM both the weapons and soldiers will be fail, fall , be wasted and be destroyed.

What ISRAEL did to iran was this:
"Look ! We Can Cripple your Defenses and Strike your Nuclear Facility whenever we want.
For now , we choose not to strike your Nuclear Facility.
But if you try any Bullshit again, we will Destroy you and your Nuclear facility".

By this act of Wisdom ,Israel will finish Hamas final battalion in Rafah and get their people kidnapped without much noise from Iran.

The Ayotollahs and his people will think twice before they try any Nasty move on Israel.
They have gone totally silent since the ISRAELI strike.
They are Shakingly afraid right now.
No mine them i dey 😂 since i heard the news

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Chetas81(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20
ONLY BLACK IDIOT SUPPORTING ISRAEL,ALL ZIONIST HATE THEY'RE SLAVES
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Kay25(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20
Felabrity:
Na USA dey give them weapons
Abegi they create more of their own weapons even US dey follow dem in it

6 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Krismas(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20
Iamzik:

grin grin grin

grin i know it is righteousness2 stupid story you will believe grin grin grin
A HORRIBLE LIAR LIKE RIGHTEOUSNESS2 grin grin grin
Look, we really waiting for israel to retaliate. cut all this BS and retaliate.
so we see how strong ur israel really is against another proper military grin

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Jetline: 10:05pm On Apr 20
Lol, Iran talks too much. They were running their mouth carelessly that they would attack Isreal immediately with a weapon Isreal hasn't seen before should Isreal try to retaliate. When Isreal retaliated, Iranian S-300 defense systems provided by the Russians were only able to pick up 3 drones. All the missles Isreal fired into Iran could not be detected by the S-300 defense. They were relying on this defense without knowing that it is outdated.
Russian don't play Iran. Any further escalation will be at the detriment of Iran because their defense sys is wack, and that's why Iran played down the retaliation and chickened out.
Yesterday, their was an attack at a militia base in Iraq. Iraqi's said they didn't see any object or aircraft in their airspace prior to the attack.The truth is that US and Israel have advanced in tech leaving this chest beaters behind.
Putin is even regretting invading Ukraine and he will loose more military men in few weeks and months bc the long awaited $61 billion military aid for Ukraine has just been passed.It is a matter of weeks to arrive Ukraine and the sound of artilaries will continue in eastern Ukraine.
To Iran, learn the hard way, avoid Isreal, they are unforgiving like Muslims. Any direct attack on Isreal by Iran in terms of war could make Iran look like Sudan!

14 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20
In NOTORIOUS B.I.G voice, "bad boys moves in silence with violence". Israel will always be Israel

2 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Iamzik: 10:06pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin i know it is righteousness2 stupid story you will believe grin grin grin
A HORRIBLE LIAR LIKE RIGHTEOUSNESS2 grin grin grin
Look, we really waiting for israel to retaliate. cut all this BS and retaliate.
so we see how strong ur israel really is against another proper military grin

grin grin grin
Again I laugh at your assumption

4 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Krismas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20
grin CNN HAS ADMITTED AND CONFIRMS THAT IRAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH

There does not appear to be any extensive damage at an air base purportedly targeted by an Israeli military strike, according to exclusive satellite images obtained by CNN from Umbra Space.

There does not appear to be any large craters in the ground and there are no apparent destroyed buildings.

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Buulabaaaa: 10:11pm On Apr 20
LAXconfidential:
Peter Egwu, the revving lunatic, is here again.

As COVID did not end the world, and Donald Trump did not win, neither 5G become a deadly bio weapon, you have now found a new hobby in Isreal/Palestine or Isreal/Iran war. Anything to make it look like your conspiracy theories are true, you will shamelessly latch on to it.

What’s this pedophile yapping about ??

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by brazenwalls: 10:11pm On Apr 20
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Krismas(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20
Iamzik:

grin grin grin
Again I laugh at your assumption

grin satellite image according to CNN
Show me any destroyed part of the base

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by HolinessForever: 10:12pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin CNN HAS ADMITTED AND CONFIRMS THAT IRAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH

There does not appear to be any extensive damage at an air base purportedly targeted by an Israeli military strike, according to exclusive satellite images obtained by CNN from Umbra Space.

There does not appear to be any large craters in the ground and there are no apparent destroyed buildings.

No comments😂

2 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by efemena5050(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20
AMAUCHESKY:
Bad habits can make you challenge your boss
lol ur a clown I swear ....lol
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Coolboy009: 10:15pm On Apr 20
omojeesu:
Israeli leaders are globalists!
They serve globalists' military industrial complex interest that will create war resulting in the emergence of the apocalyptic Beast of the book of Revelation.
that one na ignorant fool

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Iamzik: 10:15pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin satellite image according to CNN
Show me any destroyed part of the base

I can't show you anything sir. You are the expert in this matter. Everybody is free to believe whatever makes them sleep better

6 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by RighteousI: 10:19pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
Very Clear Message Tactically delivered to Tehran.

A nation might have all the weapons and soldiers. Without WISDOM both the weapons and soldiers will be fail, fall , be wasted and be destroyed.

What ISRAEL did to iran was this:
"Look ! We Can Cripple your Defenses and Strike your Nuclear Facility whenever we want.
For now , we choose not to strike your Nuclear Facility.
But if you try any Bullshit again, we will Destroy you and your Nuclear facility".

By this act of Wisdom ,Israel will finish Hamas final battalion in Rafah and get their people kidnapped without much noise from Iran.

The Ayotollahs and his people will think twice before they try any Nasty move on Israel.
They have gone totally silent since the ISRAELI strike.
They are Shakingly afraid right now.

May the God of Abraham punish you. You call yourself righteousness but yet you support a gay country where men can legally marry their fellow men. Wasn't Sodom destroyed, so why are you supporting Sodom? In case you don't know, these Arab armies as well as Russia and China are the Kings of the East in the book of Revelation and they will nuke the whhhore of Babylon (USA, European Union and Israel).

This is why America has military bases all over the world.

To the Christians, please note that there is no such thing as a state of Israel anymore. Jesus Christ is the lamb that has given salvation to Jews and gentiles. There is no need for burnt sacrifices anymore.

The state of Israel was created in 1945 by satan in order to commit the abomination of desolation. Don't support israel and neither should you support the Arabs and Muslims.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Krismas(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
Iamzik:

I can't show you anything sir. You are the expert in this matter. Everybody is free to believe whatever makes them sleep better
grin then i will show u the satellite image of Ramon base in Israel after Iran struck it with hypersonic missiles

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Righteousness2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
RighteousI:

May the God of Abraham punish you.
May the GOD of Abramham bless you and wipe away your tears so you will quit crying and Find Comfort in Him from your pains and torture in JESUS Name..
AMEN

6 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Btruth: 10:28pm On Apr 20
I stand with Israel 🇮🇱

4 Likes

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by sangresan(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by toprealman: 10:33pm On Apr 20
Weaklings make the loudest noise.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by Omoawoke: 10:35pm On Apr 20
edogu:

There's no doubt about that. But you really need to read about their prowess in technology for you to understand how intelligent and powerful Israel is. A country of 9-10m people but feared by many. They are good example of the phrase, "work smart, not hard". Self-sufficient in food production, even though they live in a dry land.

How I wish Nigeria can study and adopt some of these skills. Despite the massive fertile land God has blessed with, yet we are still battling hunger.

10 million people with at least 7million extremely illiterate and intelligent is better than 200 million with only 10 million intelligent people because majority decide a nation’s fate

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by HolinessForever: 10:36pm On Apr 20
Krismas:
grin then i will show u the satellite image of Ramon base in Israel after Iran struck it with hypersonic missiles

Expert! No comments 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by sangresan(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20
ruggedtimi:
on the sixth day war...there was a time israel bought three bombers secretly because there was a weapon embargo on the middle east countries during the war. On the bombers way to israel, one of the B-17 bombers dropped bombs in cairo surprising the Egyptians who thought they were immune to such attacks and so left their capital undefended (Egyptian attacks on Israeli civilian targets stopped after this). How israel got the bombers was a mystery. The fact is jews controls the world in advance military technology. The men behind the first nuclear bomb technology were mostly jews.

You're one of the brainwashed Christian mugus in Africa. If Israelis control global military technology, why do they beg their big brothers America and Britain to sanction their adversaries?

Why have the Americans not use their stealth bombers against North Korea?

Oya mention those Jewish men behind the first atomic bomb.
Re: ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected by HolinessForever: 10:39pm On Apr 20
sangresan:

You're one of the brainwashed Christian mugus in Africa. If Israelis country military technology, why do they beg their big brothers America and Britain to sanction their adversaries?

Oya mention those Jewish men behind the first atomic bomb.
Calm down bro. Try take a cold shower so your head can cool down.
I understand your feelingz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.