Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? (2044 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by misreal(m): 9:03am On Apr 21
0m0luabi:
only a coward threatened to unleash fire and brimstone and chicken out later I repeat Israel is scared of Iran without Us support Israel is nothing
What did over three hundred Iranian misiles achieve after losing their generals to Israel?
After threatening to exact a painful revenge on Israel remember.
I ask again,what destruction did their 300 misiles achieve?
Then again,
And what did three Israeli drone achieve??
grin grin cheesy
Answer my questions and stop shifting the goal post.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Chukwuka319(m): 9:16am On Apr 21
greatness77:
pleas where did Bible predict that Israel will be subdued? 😁😁😁 God said even though the world gathered against Israel Israel will defeat them, forget about USA aid to Israel, Americans knows the the divine promise God made to Israel they are just using small portion of Israel glory to shine 😎😎
Israel will remain there till the battle of Armageddon 👌👌
Oga, Israel shall be subdued by the evil king of Syria according to the Book of Daniel 11:15-16.
You can argue and debate for the next century if it pleases you.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Chukwuka319(m): 9:17am On Apr 21
misreal:

grin grin grin grin
We were having a good conversation until you resulted to insults yet you call me an animal and an unintelligent person.
No wahala Sha..
Since no empire last forever,one day Israel will fall too.. wink
Sorry for my insults.Apologies.I thought you are somehow making a jest of me.
Please accept my apologies.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 9:40am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:
Isreal live in the middle of enemies. In such situation, a country ought to seek peace and not looking for war.
Iran has more deadly capabilities than Israel, what Israel is enjoying is just the support of the US.
sit down there mumu. If iran has deadly weapons pass Isreal, why they did not use it. Isreal no need to portray their weapons to d world to see nah. So many unannounced deadly and defensive weapons. Research going on every minutes. Tell me who is arming iran? Is it not Russia and China. So keep dat your mouth shut if u dont know wht to say. Isreal hit iran without them knowing. What else do u want to say. Your online colleagues who have this Islamic mentality with u have ran away from nairaland. This Islamic mentality is your problem
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 9:47am On Apr 21
Chukwuka319:
No matter what, Israel is going to be subdued one day by her foes, and US support won't save her that day.
Her arrogance and overconfident attitude on continuing American support and annual aid will be her downfall.
Even the Bible predicts the total subduing of Israel,so nobody should expect Israel to remain perpetually strong.
Arrogance and Complacency have brought down powerful nations and empires since the beginning of time, from Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Persian empire, Ottoman empire, Roman empire.
So Israel is not exempt from that fate.
You are waiting for d day Isreal will go down. U go wait tire. Lack of biblical knowledge dey worry you. People wey God dey behind them no dey fall. Isreal no be Roman empire or ottoman dat u dey talk about. Isreal will never follow their footstep. They don't want to follow their footsteps that is why Isreal want to remove these terrorists from d face of d earth. You terrorist sympathizer will only be shouting.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by 1000Capacity: 9:52am On Apr 21
imam07:
sit down there mumu. If iran has deadly weapons pass Isreal, why they did not use it. Isreal no need to portray their weapons to d world to see nah. So many unannounced deadly and defensive weapons. Research going on every minutes. Tell me who is arming iran? Is it not Russia and China. So keep dat your mouth shut if u dont know wht to say. Isreal hit iran without them knowing. What else do u want to say. Your online colleagues who have this Islamic mentality with u have ran away from nairaland. This Islamic mentality is your problem

I was on my own jeje and you decided to call me Mumu. If I start with you now, people will think am evil grin grin
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:07am On Apr 21
tanigororo:
Everybody knows that Iran has an effective attack, but defence has been one of their greatest weakness.
One thing is certain, be expecting Iran to perfect the effectiveness of her defences in the coming years
what a stupid analysis. Iran shot over 300 missiles directly to Isreal, no casualty and Isreal hit back and damaged Iran radar facility without them known. Pls what effective attack do u mean? I did not see any effective attacks here. It was just a wasted effort. They just wasted their tax payer money. Your mumu reasoning is u thinking Isrealis army are sleeping. What of if nah Isreal shot over 300 missiles to Iran and nothing happened and Iran hit Israel back successfully. Pls what will u say. Will u be saying Isreal has effective attack? Abeg this hatred and Islamic mentality will never help u. It will only make u to look dumb.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Difrent: 10:12am On Apr 21
misreal:

Mtchwwww...
You simply evaded my questions,and went ahead to state what I did not ask you.
Yet you make bold to say I am dishonest..
Who counted the 35k dead civilians?
Is it the same people that blew up their hospital,inflated the number of dead and injured and blamed it on Israel??
Or maybe you have just decided to believe a lie since you support Hamas,Hezbollah and israel.
It's better you ignore my questions,than bring up another evasive technique,of which I will just ignore you.
Shikenan!!

If your Terrorist Israel had allowed journalists do their work maybe there would be alternative news sources but for now even BBC, CNN,and others quite figures released by Hamas run health ministry.
Your argument would have even made sense if it wasn't Israel that has been in the news for reducing its casualties figures and staging scenes that never took place
Mtschew
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by tanigororo: 10:13am On Apr 21
imam07:
what a stupid analysis. Iran shot over 300 missiles directly to Isreal, no casualty and Isreal hit back and damaged Iran radar facility without them known. Pls what effective attack do u mean? I did not see any effective attacks here. It was just a wasted effort. They just wasted their tax payer money. Your mumu reasoning is u thinking Isrealis army are sleeping. What of if nah Isreal shot over 300 missiles to Iran and nothing happened and Iran hit Israel back successfully. Pls what will u say. Will u be saying Isreal has effective attack? Abeg this hatred and Islamic mentality will never help u. It will only make u to look dumb.
Do not answer the fool according to his foolishness, just responding to point out your foolishness. I ain't going to reply your next foolish response so keep it yourself.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:15am On Apr 21
Difrent:

Most great empires fall from internal implosion.
It's the Arrogance and overconfidence of the Israelis that will be their downfall
What rights to self defense makes you murder 35k+ people and you're feeling funky about it.

Thank God no Empire has lasted forever , the longest didn't last 500 years, USA is going down one day.
So if they fall, nah iran go take over? Stop being stupid. Even if iran takes over, people like u will be turn to slave. Arabs no send u blacks nah. You are only talking out of sense. Initially most of u were saying Isreal cant fight Iran. But now dat Isreal is shaming them. You people are now saying Isreal will go down one day. U can see u no get sense of reasoning. You are sympathizing with terrorists nation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:24am On Apr 21
misreal:

Who counted the 35k people that died in Gaza?
Please give me a trusted source,not alqassam brigade.
How many Hamas officials has israel killed?
Who attacked Israel on oct7th?
those guys never stop to be stupid. They sitting in their leaking roof room and be analyzing on Isreal military strength. And telling us Isreal will fall. These people are blind

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:32am On Apr 21
0m0luabi:
Until Israel have the courage to attack Iran territory from her territory and boldly claim responsibility like Iran did few days ago Israel remain a coward country that only goes around and bully weak nations like Syria and Palestine i thought some fool were shouting Israel will level Iran if Iran dare to lunch direct attack on Israel soil, is this the obliteration their fans promised Iran grin?
Isreal is not a terrorist nation like Iran dat will not consider d innocent civilians. Isreal have sent a message to Iran dat they can finish them without knowing. Since 3 days ago, Iranian government have shut their mouth. U sit down their dey talk rubbish. What do u know. Nah empty barrel dey make noise. Read and see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/8067922/israeli-weapon-damaged-iranian-air/1#129546318

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Chukwuka319(m): 10:45am On Apr 21
imam07:
You are waiting for d day Isreal will go down. U go wait tire. Lack of biblical knowledge dey worry you. People wey God dey behind them no dey fall. Isreal no be Roman empire or ottoman dat u dey talk about. Isreal will never follow their footstep. They don't want to follow their footsteps that is why Isreal want to remove these terrorists from d face of d earth. You terrorist sympathizer will only be shouting.
I thought you were talking,but unfortunately all I hear is barking, bleating mooing chattering bellowing.
You are the terrorist sympathizer here.
You can keep WAILING for 300 years.
Israel shall be subdued one day according to Daniel 11:15_16.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:49am On Apr 21
Difrent:

Simple as ABC,
No matter what all the Yankee lapdogs on here say, its a law of nature that even Israel can't escape from
pls how many of your family relatives and friends dey iran? But I believe u have people living fine in d US and u also benefitting from them. And I know u hv dreamed dat one day u too will visit US. But now u are here talking down on them. Don't u see that is hypocrisy. Like I hv been telling your Muslims here. This Islamic mentality in your can't allow you to reason wisely. You carry Islam for head and be supporting d terrorist country. A country u are not benefitting from. Simply tell me what tech iran have invented or produced to d world dat u are benefiting from. And I will tell u what tech Isreal and US have invented that me, you and Iranians too are benefiting from. U go just sit down for dat your tiny room dey spit rubbish from your mouth. Truth is far from Islam. Nah people like you deceive hamas terrorist to attack Isreal on Oct 7. They deceive them they can defeat Isreal. When this happened. U joined your terrorist sympathizer to celebrate d attacks. Now dat your people are at d receiving end, you started blaming Isreal. Your mind no go turch ground.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Difrent: 10:50am On Apr 21
imam07:
So if they fall, nah iran go take over? Stop being stupid. Even if iran takes over, people like u will be turn to slave. Arabs no send u blacks nah. You are only talking out of sense. Initially most of u were saying Isreal cant fight Iran. But now dat Isreal is shaming them. You people are now saying Isreal will go down one day. U can see u no get sense of reasoning. You are sympathizing with terrorists nation.

MUMU
Who said Iran is taking over
Just stop being petty and looking stupid by ascribing every argument to me being a terrorist sympathiser. If you know the meaning of terrorism then you will know USA is a terrorist entity but I don't expect you to know that because you have been brainwashed that anything out of Washington is always bread and butter.....to burst your bubble my guy, guns and bombs come out of Washington than aids to even its own poor citizens

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:50am On Apr 21
Difrent:

I no know say other people that think like this dey.
Like I told them, in this escalation, IRAN WON
https://www.nairaland.com/8067922/israeli-weapon-damaged-iranian-air/1#129546318
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 10:53am On Apr 21
Difrent:

When I see questions like this , I see a dishonest fellow trying to look wise but actually turn out foolish.

They mischievously want us to believe the crisis started on October 7.

They are the ones who were too young to know about the crisis and are only contributing to the arguments on the Israeli Palestinian conflict based on what the Jewish controlled media told them.

Your hypocrisy since October 7 has been well noted . Israel and USA are isolated , the last UN security council votes, USA was alone, it couldn't even convince just a member to be on their side, eventually the will become irrelevant and the money they used to fund UN that makes them disobey UN Laws and gave them veto power will all be meaningless the day the rest of the world turns against it.....and it won't be too long from now
u better don't get BP because of what no concern u. This same Saudi Arabia u follow doesn’t support iran.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by idahme(m): 10:54am On Apr 21
tanigororo:
Everybody knows that Iran has an effective attack, but defence has been one of their greatest weakness.
One thing is certain, be expecting Iran to perfect the effectiveness of her defences in the coming years

That is where the Israelis are slightly ahead of them, what keeps Israel standing is the power of its defense and the ability to perform surgical strike at a moment notice anywhere in the region. Iranians are too engrossed in Arming Hamas , houthi, and hezbolah rather than bolstering their own defenses .

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Difrent: 10:55am On Apr 21
imam07:
https://www.nairaland.com/8067922/israeli-weapon-damaged-iranian-air/1#129546318

Nobody doubted this,
Iran also passed it's message that we can strike you from our own territory and own up to it , until now Israel never own up to its bombings abroad, even the Damascus iran embassy bombing has not been acknowledged till date but Iran forced them to break their silence and acknowledge striking Iranian soil, another win if you ask me
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by idahme(m): 10:56am On Apr 21
misreal:

What capabilities in modern warfare does Iran has over Israel apart from land mass and population?

None, Iranian tech is way more older than the Israelis that use latest gadgets, imagine having the state of the arts F35s in your fleet and state of the arts air defenses, what else are you looking for?
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Difrent: 10:57am On Apr 21
imam07:
pls how many of your family relatives and friends dey iran? But I believe u have people living fine in d US and u also benefitting from them. And I know u hv dreamed dat one day u too will visit US. But now u are here talking down on them. Don't u see that is hypocrisy. Like I hv been telling your Muslims here. This Islamic mentality in your can't allow you to reason wisely. You carry Islam for head and be supporting d terrorist country. A country u are not benefitting from. Simply tell me what tech iran have invented or produced to d world dat u are benefiting from. And I will tell u what tech Isreal and US have invented that me, you and Iranians too are benefiting from. U go just sit down for dat your tiny room dey spit rubbish from your mouth. Truth is far from Islam. Nah people like you deceive hamas terrorist to attack Isreal on Oct 7. They deceive them they can defeat Isreal. When this happened. U joined your terrorist sympathizer to celebrate d attacks. Now dat your people are at d receiving end, you started blaming Isreal. Your mind no go turch ground.

So because I'm not benefitting from them I should not talk about the evil of your darling USA?
USA and IRAN are sworn enemies,not my saying it makes it so, but the reality
You are free to ascribe any definition to my comments , that's your FKING CUP of tea
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by idahme(m): 10:58am On Apr 21
Difrent:

Most great empires fall from internal implosion.
It's the Arrogance and overconfidence of the Israelis that will be their downfall
What rights to self defense makes you murder 35k+ people and you're feeling funky about it.

Thank God no Empire has lasted forever , the longest didn't last 500 years, USA is going down one day.

You see how wicked you are? You see only Hamas death but don't see the genocide that happened on the 7th of October? Wickedness in the highest order, if you like join them and go and hurt Israel all what I assure you is that your 72 Virgins awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by Difrent: 10:59am On Apr 21
imam07:
u better don't get BP because of what no concern u. This same Saudi Arabia u follow doesn’t support iran.

So do many European countries, infact most European countries have one sanction or another against Iran
So what else do you have to say?
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:01am On Apr 21
misreal:

grin grin grin grin
Brotherly,See if Israel had nuked Iran,we would have said eh eh,it is because they have nukes abi.
But Israeli penetrated their air defence system without their knowledge and destroyed it.
Till today Iran never really understand wetin sup.
Here you are calling Iran the winner grin grin grin .
Just because Israel did not launch misiles from telaviv grin grin.....
This is what I call ghost knock out grin grin
leave d mumu guy. Iran is seriously confused. They are confused because they did not know where Isreal attacked from, seeing whether d attack was from within Iran or from outside. These terrorists sympathizers supposed to cover their eyes with shame. But they will not because of this Islamic mentality
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:08am On Apr 21
0m0luabi:
you guys told us that Iran dare not lunch direct attack on Israel territory that Iran will be falling into Israel trap but Iran lunch directly attack and claim responsibility that's what I call courage,strong and powerful if Israel is not scared of Iran Netanyahu should have ordered air strike on Iran nuclear facility like you guys told us when Iran sent missiles into Israel fews days ago.

until Israel have courage to send missiles into Iran or airstrike Tehran,Israel remain a big coward that only bark at small and weak countries like their big daddy America
is like u never read this. https://www.nairaland.com/8067922/israeli-weapon-damaged-iranian-air/1#129546318
Israel showed them how useless their missiles are to d world. For Iran with their mouth to have shot over 300 missiles and nothing done any damage. You are here showing your stupidity. Abi u think missiles are carrots. Is like u are out of your mind. What if it was Isreal that shot over 300 missiles to Iran and Iran bounced it back. Pls what will u say about that. Nah wah for u guys oo
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:19am On Apr 21
Difrent:

So do many European countries, infact most European countries have one sanction or another against Iran
So what else do you have to say?
You need more knowledge about what is happening in Iran. The truth is that Iranian people are not in support of what their government is doing. The people don't hv option because d govt control all what they do. The people of Iran are seriously suffering and d govt are using tax payers money to build arms. People in Iran have been denied their rights. They can't talk out. They are shut d media against them. Tell me where u see any Iranian person talked against d govt. Most of their female gender dat fought for their right over a yr ago have been locked in prison till date. Is this d country u are supporting? D system of govt dat d people living inside are tired of. U are in darkness.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:22am On Apr 21
Difrent:

So because I'm not benefitting from them I should not talk about the evil of your darling USA?
USA and IRAN are sworn enemies,not my saying it makes it so, but the reality
You are free to ascribe any definition to my comments , that's your FKING CUP of tea
Iran u are supporting are committing evil pass d US. Is Nigeria not doing evil pass others. What do u do about it. D truth is of your problem is u supporting Iran because of Islam. This Islam ideas will not let u say d truth

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:30am On Apr 21
Difrent:

Nobody doubted this,
Iran also passed it's message that we can strike you from our own territory and own up to it , until now Israel never own up to its bombings abroad, even the Damascus iran embassy bombing has not been acknowledged till date but Iran forced them to break their silence and acknowledge striking Iranian soil, another win if you ask me
strikes dat did not remove hair from anybody. Isreal did not want to cause human casualty dat is what they did what they do. If they want to repeat what they did in Gaza, Iran can't stop them. Isreal hit iran without them knowing and u are still hyping iran. Pls what is wrong with u. This means Isreal can level iran without them knowing. That is d message passed. Since that night have u been hearing from Iran again? What d message means if u dont know. It mean when Israel is dealing with hamas Hezbollah and others. U iran must not interfere or else they will level iran without them knowing. From now on, Iran will keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:34am On Apr 21
Difrent:

MUMU
Who said Iran is taking over
Just stop being petty and looking stupid by ascribing every argument to me being a terrorist sympathiser. If you know the meaning of terrorism then you will know USA is a terrorist entity but I don't expect you to know that because you have been brainwashed that anything out of Washington is always bread and butter.....to burst your bubble my guy, guns and bombs come out of Washington than aids to even its own poor citizens
if guns comes out from US. Nah them use it kill people? Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Idiot nah gun u can make mention of. What of others tech produced by d US other nations are benefiting from. Your eyes only focus on negative things. Hypocrite. Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:41am On Apr 21
Chukwuka319:

I thought you were talking,but unfortunately all I hear is barking, bleating mooing chattering bellowing.
You are the terrorist sympathizer here.
You can keep WAILING for 300 years.
Israel shall be subdued one day according to Daniel 11:15_16.
is very easy for your generation to perish than Isreal to go down. U quoting Bible. Idiot u think message in d Bible is like your quran or newspaper. U think you brain can withstand d messages in d Bible. U can only quote out of context. U need spiritual understanding before u can understand the Bible. That is why your alfas are reading and interpreting Bible upside down. U brown only one chapter about Israel. U can see u are crazy. If u are not crazy, u will bring out all what God talk about Isreal here not just one. U can't use your physical brain to read Bible and understand. It is not quran.

1 Like

Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:43am On Apr 21
tanigororo:

Do not answer the fool according to his foolishness, just responding to point out your foolishness. I ain't going to reply your next foolish response so keep it yourself.
Why will u respond when u are talking out of sense. What is on ground is beyond your knowledge nah.
Re: Do You Notice A Pattern In Israel’s Military Tactics During Wars? by imam07: 11:44am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:

I was on my own jeje and you decided to call me Mumu. If I start with you now, people will think am evil grin grin
u don smoke again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United States, France, And U.K. Launches Airstrikes On Syria(Photos) / Whipped For Wearing A 'deceptive' Bra / Weeping Hillary Blames Obama And FBI Director James Comey For Loss. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.