Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony (21844 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering / Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Coconunu(m): 8:26am On Apr 21
Who notice say Peter obi no dey change cloth
Na wash and wear that man dey do
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Splashme: 8:34am On Apr 21
Great man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by DeJoeee(m): 8:34am On Apr 21
My President!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Basic123: 8:35am On Apr 21
LAXconfidential:
I love Obis shoes, it's the first thing that catches my eye in his full pics. Very sauve and classy. Fits him so well.
He has stopped wearing one shoe

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Basic123: 8:38am On Apr 21
YorubaForum:
Peter Obi's fame is every man's dream. Our Official President: Peter Gregory Obi

How about the imbecilic_druggie patient sitting somewhere in aso rock? Tinumpoo
God forbid Peter OBI kind of fame.
FRUITLESS FAME!

VIRTUAL PRESIDENCY IN A DREAMLAND ! 😆

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by YorubaForum: 8:40am On Apr 21
Coconunu:
Who notice say Peter obi no dey change cloth
Na wash and wear that man dey do
Are you richer than him, ewedu punks.

Only one Peter Obi's SA will feed ur entire generation grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Chucks13: 8:41am On Apr 21
Pls what should we do now?

For crying out loud is he now the only igbo exist or wat?

Pls stop this nonsense ok. Let him go wherever he want and stop calling our attention to him.

Obi go Toilet, obi go river, obi go bush, obi go desert, obi go mortuary, obi go funeral pls f u c k that shit.

It's Sunday morning pla no time for rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by YorubaForum: 8:42am On Apr 21
Basic123:

God forbid Peter OBI kind of fame.
FRUITLESS FAME!

VIRTUAL PRESIDENCY IN A DREAMLAND ! 😆
Ok 😊..

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Bestmanfornow: 8:47am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:

Soludo has been copying Obi's swag, wearing his brand of shoe grin
Common sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Truthsandtrusts: 8:49am On Apr 21
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

I know His excellency President of the federal Republic of Funerals Peter and Obi must be there..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Biteized(m): 8:50am On Apr 21
Peter the obi
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Hullcity: 8:57am On Apr 21
U can see Governor Hope uzodnma in attendance.. in the spirit of true brotherhood and solidarity. Truely Anambra and imo are one people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by YorubaForum: 9:19am On Apr 21
Coconunu:

He never reach for u to insult me na .... Uncivilized Fool
Civilized Fool, Weldon..

Ewedu cockroaches undecided..

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Coconunu(m): 9:40am On Apr 21
YorubaForum:

Civilized Fool, Weldon..

Ewedu cockroaches undecided..
🤣 Please explain what is ewedu cockroaches?
I want confirm if no b primary 6 u stop school
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by chatinent: 9:42am On Apr 21
This was the perfect time to arrest Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Honestey: 9:48am On Apr 21
Always in black mourning attire waiting for the next funeral to go whether or not invited, phue!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by NovusHomo(m): 9:55am On Apr 21
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Greatness recognizes greatness,
It's only a queen that can attract a king.
It takes a rich female to associate with a rich male.
If you're reading this, I don't know why I was compelled to write this here.

You had to. Great people don't talk or write about greatness. Little people are obsessed with it, yet they never achieve it.
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by YorubaForum: 9:57am On Apr 21
Coconunu:

We Yorubas don't play with school and learning
Unlike the igbos who just go to school to learn how to count money
That's y blood money too full Igbo land
Shut up.. total trash
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Coconunu(m): 10:00am On Apr 21
YorubaForum:

Shut up.. total trash
I know you will say that because you understand numbers more than words
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by OloolaSunky1122(m): 10:10am On Apr 21
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

MUST HE BE EVERYWHERE?
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by flyinnizam(m): 10:11am On Apr 21
tobenuel:
Is that man on a walker Ngige?
of course short man
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Haaland21: 10:11am On Apr 21
wediehere1:
Must this Clown 🤡 put on black clothes all the time?

Before opening the thread.....I knew this agulu man would be in black.....

Why always black? Ipob and twitter president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Billmos: 10:11am On Apr 21
Obi with his signature colour outfit,wow the black outfit lp presidential flagbearer in d last election.
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by OloolaSunky1122(m): 10:12am On Apr 21
MUST HE BE EVERYWHERE…
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by NaijaCrusader: 10:24am On Apr 21
LAXconfidential:
I love Obis shoes, it's the first thing that catches my eye in his full pics. Very sauve and classy. Fits him so well.

Then you definitely are a shoe person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by NaijaCrusader: 10:28am On Apr 21
Hullcity:
U can see Governor Hope uzodnma in attendance.. in the spirit of true brotherhood and solidarity. Truely Anambra and imo are one people

You can say that again
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by ccrenda5540: 10:33am On Apr 21
This is where peter obi belong burial with his black uniform. President of burial ceremony.
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by Timothy89(m): 10:59am On Apr 21
Peter obi the political demigod of Igbo that outclass the sovereign demigod of Biafra Nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa the emperor
Re: Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony by betshopagent(m): 11:03am On Apr 21
SoNature:
I sight Hope Uzodinma, Nigeria's most useless governor.
He actually came to the burial of most useless Anambra Governor in History. A governor that could not construct a simple road leading to his house. An embarrassment to Igboukwu and Aguata people in general. He was so useless that his hometown(Igboukwu), forced him to join in the town vigilante to secure the village at night after his tenure expired. He did nothing for His Hometown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal: CJN Confirms Wike Visited His Office Twice / We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.