Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It (318 Views)

“they Think I Am Olosho Because I Wear Sexy Clothes To Drive Bus / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / "You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It by scholarshipNet: 10:25pm On Apr 20
VIDEO: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It - Lady

In a candid revelation, a Nigerian lady has shared her compelling reason for entering into Olosho work, citing urgent health needs. The woman, whose identity remains undisclosed, disclosed that her decision stemmed from the necessity to raise funds for the removal of a goiter, a swelling on her throat.

Having accrued a sum of N150,000 thus far, she explained that the funds are currently deposited in her sister's bank account. This admission sheds light on the harsh reality faced by individuals grappling with health challenges in Nigeria, where access to medical care can be financially burdensome.

The disclosure underscores the pressing need for improved healthcare accessibility and affordability across the nation. It also highlights the complexities and vulnerabilities faced by individuals who resort to unconventional means to finance their medical treatments.

This revelation serves as a reminder of the underlying socioeconomic issues that drive individuals to make difficult decisions regarding their health and well-being. As conversations surrounding healthcare reform continue, it is imperative to address the systemic barriers that prevent equitable access to essential medical services for all Nigerians.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO CONFESSION

Re: Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It by Igeji: 10:30pm On Apr 20
Story
Re: Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It by chiiraq802(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20
Lamber!!!
Re: Video: I Started Olosho Because I Have Health Issue & I Need Money To Treat It by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Apr 21
the lies they tell themselves to feel better about what they are doing...

(1) (Reply)

Another Friday Is Here; It Is ''say Anyeverything'' Time Guys / Music: CDQ – Wadanmiwo (hookah Cover Bytyga) / RUSH NOW WHILE THIS OFFER LAST, ENROLL FOR CCTV/SOLAR TRAINING IN PHC..PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.