Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party (24496 Views)

Lagos Government Seizes Goods Displayed By Traders Along Highway (Pics, Video) / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by money121(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20
“After God, Na Government” - Habeeb Okikiola😃😃
Ijoba No be anybody Mate😃😃

Please Respect the Naira, Spray Wisely

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by money121(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20
Warning ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by socialmediaman: 10:43pm On Apr 20
The “spray wisely” line should read something like “Don’t spray”

People should be provided with boxes or something to place their money gifts on

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by bookson(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20
Nigerians like creating content out of everything. I'll walk you out if you should display this kind of attitude in my event.
Who you wan spoil market for?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by chicfarmer: 10:49pm On Apr 20
No need for this sign board, just get the mc to make a simple announcement to that effect, dazall.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by money121(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20
bookson:
Nigerians like creating content out of everything. I'll walk you out if you should display this kind of attitude in my event.
Who you wan spoil market for?
Cheif priest Run Transfer Asapu grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by kestolove95(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20
Nonsense.... I will be spraying #100 notes 2marow at a friend's birthday. Come arrest mi

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by money121(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20
kestolove95:
Nonsense.... I will be spraying #100 notes 2marow at a friend's birthday. Come arrest mi
Na you and Efcc get that problem
I deal on Roofing Sheet problem temi ni ye grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Martinsmine(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20
Fear of efcc is the begining of wisdom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Urheadmaster(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20
For inside one village inside bush where there's no electricity, no camera. It is allowed tongue
kestolove95:

8 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by westlius(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20
Omo people wey dey wed now go hear am

5 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Praxis758: 12:18am On Apr 21
Action and achievements are not by noise.

Buhari made much noise about fighting crimes and corruption but didn’t take any concrete action while Tinubu didn’t make any noise about but fighting same.

7 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by 1000Capacity: 12:27am On Apr 21
westlius:
Omo people wey dey wed now go hear am

Those monies could be used to buy the couples gifts or send it to their account. It's more reasonable that way

3 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by 1000Capacity: 12:27am On Apr 21
kestolove95:

No be your kind people dem dey find grin

5 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by DeeNet1: 2:21am On Apr 21
Now the poor will breathe

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by youngrichnigga: 7:16am On Apr 21
Why is she half naked angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Dhamio(m): 7:21am On Apr 21
Them no dey tell person
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by HeadNigga: 7:21am On Apr 21
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Omalicious1: 7:22am On Apr 21
money121:
“After God, Na Government” - Habeeb Okikiola😃😃
Ijoba No be anybody Mate😃😃

Please Respect the Naira, Spray Wisely

Good!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Tetrahedron: 7:22am On Apr 21
Una no wan get sense for Nigeria abi, una go get am by force
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by gohf: 7:23am On Apr 21
God loves you

Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by helinues: 7:23am On Apr 21
grin

Don't say you are not told
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by AskNgige2: 7:23am On Apr 21
money121:
Warning ooo grin

Thunder fire efcc

Na now they wake up

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:23am On Apr 21
If you do not respect the law of your country, how do you expect others to respect it?
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by helinues: 7:23am On Apr 21
AskNgige2:

Thunder fire efcc

Na now they wake up

Is it too late for then to wake up?

2 Likes

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by AskNgige2: 7:24am On Apr 21
Martinsmine:
Fear of efcc is the begining of wisdom

Rubbish..

How many thief they have arrested in political space?
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by AskNgige2: 7:25am On Apr 21
helinues:

Is it too late for then to wake up?

Let em start with orji kalu and Rochas
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by helinues: 7:26am On Apr 21
AskNgige2:

Let em start with orji kalu and Rochas

Politicians im general per se

I concur

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by blowjohn(m): 7:28am On Apr 21
kestolove95:

Oga send location cheesy grin grin grin

Body go tell u grin grin grin

Ma people for the party go first arrest u grin grin
Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Okpokpo09: 7:34am On Apr 21
We no de respect anything, anybody and nothing go happen. Efcc should go after buharia and his cartel men before we can take them seriously. Nonsense people giving stupid order

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by Dafresh: 7:34am On Apr 21
blowjohn:

Oga send location cheesy grin grin grin

Body go tell u grin grin grin

Ma people for the party go first arrest u grin grin
him go wear face mask spray de money

1 Like

Re: "Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party by MrGOAT: 7:35am On Apr 21
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMCON Takes Over Festus Fadeyi's Pan Ocean Assets Over N240b Debt / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes / NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.