Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) (24483 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Maraokere: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
As NNPC is working to get the refineries at full capacity in a few years’ time, it has launched lubricant products to compete with imported engine oil.

As reported by Daily Trust, The retail arm of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) had announced earlier this year that it will be launching its lubricant brand into the Nigerian market by the first quarter of this year as part of strategies to improve revenue and expand NNPC’s retail market share.

From February 2020, every local government in Nigeria will have NNPC lubricants for Petrol and Diesel engines. God bless Nigeria, Irukkanews reports.

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/29/nnpc-has-launched-its-lubricant-productengine-oil/

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Braintrain: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abeg where the place de I de find work

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by maxiuc(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin

Yeye Brand

Audio oil

Same thing as their Audio refineries

Audio Airlines
Audio subsidy
Audio corruption fighting
Even the president self na Audio
Tell me a thing that is not Audio in this regime

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Officialgarri: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good one from NNPC

I think Nigeria should have a Principle of balancing between Private and Government owned industries.

Mixed economy is the best rather than senselessly pushing towards privatisation. .... like Atiku

And I believe this oil will be affordable than those made by private companies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Jestin: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
My interest is to get the refineries in full working capacity. How can we still be exporting crude to refine in another country in 2019?

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Long overdue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Dannyblaze4040(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hope say e get quality, becos any made in Nigeria things, make I no talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by sunnyside16(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Very good. Better late than never.......i love the idea.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Slawormir: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

A real niggarrr commend nnpc for this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by mmb(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wow! Kudos to bnpc
Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by QTEST007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
i dey wait for Nnpc DINO

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by bigfish3k: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
is it subsidized?
Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by 9jamag(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
NNPC dem try sha

ARE YOU NEED OF A WEBSITE/WEB DESIGNER? Check my signature to Contact us today and let's get your job done at affordable price
Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by olaboy33(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
I hope FG won't because of this frustrate local engine oil producing companies.

It's okay if the government and citizens compete on the production of a commodity. We are getting there.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Kapable: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
mmb:
Wow! Kudos to bnpc
bnpc cheesy buhari national petroleum company

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hope it won't be another audio promise like d proposed Nigerian airline. Even if d lubricant got materialised it can never compete with d already existing lubricants like Jezco, Total etc, they should just forget about d lubricant. The truth is that NNPC will never be productive until it is privatized like NEPA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by LORDKing001: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Great news

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Vikelo1212: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Braintrain:
Abeg where the place de I de find work

Pls are they employing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

A store just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

"You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors to choose from. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs
The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims. "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.
The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and doesn't nag.
The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited….

This explains the difference between men and women. Women are never satisfied, fine enough. Guys are easy to please. All we want is a woman who will not nag and give great sex three times a week.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by LORDKing001: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
bigfish3k:
is it subsidized?
Must d subsidize everything?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by hopevalley: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wow!!! This is a very good development. I hope it will not be too costly. Click on the links on my signature to know how you will make 200% on your investment within a year on plots of land at Ibeju Lekki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by bigfish3k: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
LORDKing001:

Must d subsidize everything?
which one are they subsidizing now

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
How do they plan to capture the hearts and minds of mechanics? And I am not seeing any synthetic oil

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by helinues: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one..

Gradually
Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Fenesa1: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
You self na audio
So..nothing grin
maxiuc:
grin

Yeye Brand

Audio oil

Same thing as their Audio refineries

Audio Airlines
Audio subsidy
Audio corruption fighting
Even the president self na Audio
Tell me a thing that is not Audio in this regime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by GreekDon: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
I am surprised nobody is talking about the quality of these engine oils released. NNPC just flooded the market with mineral oils. Someone even asked if the oils are subsidized. SMH

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Beeron: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is dead on arrival unless it's gonna be piss poor cheap. How can they make such a high viscosity oil when the world is currently embracing the 5W30 viscosity type that fits all weather condition. CLICK on my username to view the latest CHEAP Benz on SALE.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Jestin:
My interest is to get the refineries in full working capacity. How can we still be exporting crude to refine in another country in 2019?

That's a question that was asked 50 something years ago with no answers till date.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by omoadeleye(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Soapy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by Toscarel: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
another looting avenue
Re: NNPC Launches Lubricant Product (Engine Oil) by maxiuc(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fenesa1:
You self na audio
So..nothing grin
you self na Audio

It takes an Audio to know an Audio

Good day Mr Audio

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.