Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load (23263 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by PressMyButton: 10:25am On Apr 21
nairalanda1:

Okay. But I stand by my facts.
Trash..
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by ufotunang: 10:37am On Apr 21
At 500 naira the fuel is still expensive..then when the filling stations want to sell the fuel they will sell it at 600 to 650 naira then what is the difference... what is the essence of the refinery

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Afamed: 10:44am On Apr 21
vowiski:
The same refinery Senate said will begin operation in December ? cheesy

Senate is a legislative arm.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Afamed: 10:46am On Apr 21
ufotunang:
At 500 naira the fuel is still expensive..then when the filling stations want to sell the fuel they will sell it at 600 to 650 naira then what is the difference... what is the essence of the refinery

I think it should not be more than N400 or less from the Refinery
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by nairalanda1(m): 10:53am On Apr 21
PressMyButton:

Trash..

Things do cost money, and there is a subsidy and the government needs to remove it
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Sleekfingers: 10:58am On Apr 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Obidients in the mud say Rivers State na una state abi na una region

PH wey be home of Obidients is still in the mud

Na we dey give una life

😂🤣🤣🤣
Why LP no win in rivers state in the presidential election?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by ufotunang: 11:21am On Apr 21
Afamed:

I think it should not be more than N400 or less from the Refinery
..at least the fuel is refined and produced in Nigeria.. which it should be more cheaper than the fuel they import..at least it should be 200 naira a litre

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by sukar886: 11:38am On Apr 21
Paraman:
IPOBdients in the mud grin
Still high buhari left fuel for #285
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Paraman: 11:41am On Apr 21
sukar886:

Still high buhari left fuel for #285
What matter is that, the petrol is produce in Nigeria
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by sylve11: 11:59am On Apr 21
Paraman:
You're from the south east chinedu.

Them nor wan take am, government take am. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by owunabastard: 12:06pm On Apr 21
This present regime I like their strategy. How much fuel pump was sold last before this government? yet see people boasting things are getting better. Until we see fuel pump at the rate of 200/ltr, I will praise tinubu government. After yaradua of blessed memory achieved that
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Trueprophet91: 12:54pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
IPOBdients in the mud grin

Wait till you buy fuel at cheaper rates.

What's with you guys and 'Obedients' anyways?

Btw if pms pump price is not coming down to 200 or less, there's nothing to jubilate about.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Paraman: 12:59pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

Wait till you buy fuel at cheaper rates.

What's with you guys and 'Obedients' anyways?

Btw if pms pump price is not coming down to 200 or less, there's nothing to jubilate about.
@ the bolded, the joke is on you.

Base on the current exchange rate, only an idiot will feel petrol can sell for #200 or less.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Haaland21: 1:27pm On Apr 21
Flows001:

The magic and miracle that happened in Rivers state is the reason why Wike is in Abuja today.

Anyway, I leave you to continue wallowing in self deceit

Repeating a lie a million times can't make it the truth....

Obidafts are sore losers.....

From third to first....gbadue and bitter people
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by jamafa: 1:41pm On Apr 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Percentage of votes indeed after all the rigging 🤣🤣🤣

PH love Tinubu abi?

Make Tinubu waka with just 5 security men for night in PH I wan check something

Tinubu should move with 5 security men in PH make Obi move alone without security in PH

Una mind go dey

U one start watin u no fi finish.

If u try it, there would be nothing like PH again
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Sparrk007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21
Government please let the masses breath for once

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by onuman: 2:18pm On Apr 21
jamafa:

U one start watin u no fi finish.

If u try it, there would be nothing like PH again

Nigeria armed forces is your father's property, abi?
Pray that Nigeria is restructured soon to True and Fiscal federalism, not your parasitic lifestyle hiding under Abuja huge central government that colletcs proceeds from crude oil and feeds you lazy lout with the proceeds.
Tinubu campaigned for more than a decade to have Nigeria restructured.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Paraman: 2:20pm On Apr 21
onuman:

Anytime the 5 Southeast states leave Nigeria, the rest of the oil producing areas of the southsouth will also leave Nigeria by any means.
You foolishly believe that the SS states will stay with you in Nigeria without the SE? For you to impose your obsolete Sharia criminal laws upon the SS areas.
Why don't you Agbadorians have common sense?

You're not the spokesperson of the south south.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Trueprophet91: 2:40pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
@ the bolded, the joke is on you.

Base on the current exchange rate, only an idiot will feel petrol can sell for #200 or less.

When you were making campaign promises you don't intend to keep you didn't know about dollar rate abi?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by tabaralph: 2:45pm On Apr 21
Mikespecialone:
Our dreams and wishes will surely come through
Nigeria 🇳🇬 shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Paraman: 3:01pm On Apr 21
Trueprophet91:

When you were making campaign promises you don't intend to keep you didn't know about dollar rate abi?
Did I tell you that, I am Tinubu?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by YourKarma: 3:11pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
He does not need to win all the states in Nigeria to become the president. Go through the figures and percentage of the votes he had in the south south.

Tinubu is the president and true Rivers and south south indigenes are loyal to Tinubu a Yoruba muslim that's ruling Nigeria.

Even Fubara and Ijaw man from Opobo, Rivers state support and respect the president.

Ikwerres like Wike and Secondus are fully supporting him

No one cares if poto poto people love him, So far Ikwerres, Ibibios, Ijaws etc love him, it's okay.

Fool, no dey talk nonsense. He asked you a question, how many states did tinubu win in the SS apart from rivers state due to Wike's abracadabra.

Shameless Yoruba cretin who thinks everyone who doesn't support this useless government is an Igbo man. Obi won in Lagos and Abuja, I'm sure that means Lagos and ABJ is igbo land.

Ewedu-munching slowpoke trying to force everyone to like a geriatric fossil🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by YourKarma: 3:14pm On Apr 21
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣
Why LP no win in rivers state in the presidential election?
Even the REC admitted Woke did abracadabra for tinubu in Rivers state.

If your tinubu is as popular as you cretins like to think, let him contest in a free and fair election, but no, he said he'll snatch power and run away with it which is what he did. And now he's driving you all into the abyss 🤣🤣🤣

If dem born you well, go to Rumuola or Rumuasi or anywhere else in River State and shout "Tinubu won in Rivers state!" and see if it's not your corpse that will be transported back go your Ogbomosho enclave
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by sirray001: 3:15pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
A lot of them will be depress when they see this news. They don't want Nigeria to work.
it is the prayers of every citizen, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa to see Nigeria works except for some of the greedy leaders who has vowed that the country will not work. People are not happy because the country is not working
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by beyondPen(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Una dey fear to insult South South like una dey fear Hausa

Them no born una well naaa

Make that una insult remain between una and Igbo people

If una carry am enter the least PH breed we go put am for una body

Yorubas kuku no get value for PH na only old kabu kabu taxi them dey drive

Guy you just dey yarn nonsense since. Which yoruba no get level.

I remember when una people dey vex say na yoruba full those refineries and big companies for PH.

How you take know when na the poor part you dey stay?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Paraman: 3:21pm On Apr 21
YourKarma:

Fool, no dey talk nonsense. He asked you a question, how many states did tinubu win in the SS apart from rivers state due to Wike's abracadabra.

Shameless Yoruba cretin who thinks everyone who doesn't support this useless government is an Igbo man. Obi won in Lagos and Abuja, I'm sure that means Lagos and ABJ is igbo land.

Ewedu-munching slowpoke trying to force everyone to like a geriatric fossil🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🥱🥱

K
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by PHAYOL81: 3:42pm On Apr 21
Better days coming, so let the marketers take a chill pill till the refinery gets finally onstream.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Sleekfingers: 3:44pm On Apr 21
YourKarma:

Even the REC admitted Woke did abracadabra for tinubu in Rivers state.

If your tinubu is as popular as you cretins like to think, let him contest in a free and fair election, but no, he said he'll snatch power and run away with it which is what he did. And now he's driving you all into the abyss 🤣🤣🤣

If dem born you well, go to Rumuola or Rumuasi or anywhere else in River State and shout "Tinubu won in Rivers state!" and see if it's not your corpse that will be transported back go your Ogbomosho enclave

There's nothing like free and fair election in the world. You do what you gotta do to win.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by Artscollection: 3:47pm On Apr 21
vowiski:
The same refinery Senate said will begin operation in December ? cheesy

I am really confused now
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by onuman: 3:57pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
Did I tell you that, I am Tinubu?

Common use of punctuation marks in a sentence, you don't know. Go to a better school. You must have caused the deletion of my advice to you that anytime the SE states leave Nigeria for a new country, the rest of the oil producing areas in the SS will not stay a day longer with you in an Islamic Republic of Nigeria no be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load by DestinyNigga: 4:18pm On Apr 21
Paraman:
Another clown from the south east in pain

Unity begger in SW in severe pain. Naija go soon divide and una go chop Cocoa tire 😂😂😂 brown roof region 😂😂😂We may end up pursuing all of una from Lagos before then 😂 cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.