Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) (40545 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Is This Not Hypnotisation Waiting For The Second Coming After Over 2000 Years / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by izombie(m): 6:01am On Apr 29
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is wrong in all ramifications. A man getting pregnant? Like WTF
She's a woman. No man can get pregnant. She's a woman claiming to be a man.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by caye(m): 6:17am On Apr 29
The Disney I grew up ; late animations as far as the 60s like Dumbo and the middle 90s like Bambie and the lion King...is no longer the same Disney.

The TRIBE has bought it over from the Walt Disney family. And since the TRIBE controls Hollywood too ( infact they founded Hollywood), immorality and transgressions are their watchword, while hiding under the lie that they are the chosen of God.

But more ppl are awake now., and are sick of them.
Isn't it worrisome that ppl are now saying
" Ah! Adolf was right all along. He should had only kicked them all out and stripped them of their wealth and shouldn't have tried to conquer all of Europe, and Germany would had been fine"

I think judgement is gradually creeping on them , but they can't see it.

Note:- Disney own Nickelodeon ( I think, just not ready to Google search it now).
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:24am On Apr 29
BareFacedLies:
Ass diggers such as TMKSouth, Spagi, Flamemignon1 etc will be happy with this news angry
Like straight people haven't been indoctrinating kids since time immemorial!
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by LordReed(m): 6:26am On Apr 29
jesusjnr2020:
Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?

When they said they were coming for our kids next during the last LGBTQ+ pride month parade, it appeared they weren't playing at all, but had already put mechanisms in place to actualize their abominable agenda.

I was watching Nickelodeon a few years back with the kids of a close relative after I paid them a visit, and on a TV station and show that supposed to be meant for kids, i saw something that shocked me to bits.

It was a man whose tommy protruded like that of a pregnant woman lying down on something that looked like a hospital bed.

Although I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, being ultra alert to the devices of the devil, I didn't need to know but immediately sensed it was a strategy deviced to subtly implant homosexuality ideas into the minds of our children.

I knew the idea was that once they saw the pregnant man in the show, the next question would likely be how a man could get pregnant.

And how else could a man get pregnant but the same way a woman gets pregnant, by a man since a woman cannot get a man pregnant?

That's how they intend to subtly implant such homosexual ideas into the innocent minds of the children, so from childhood their minds would gradually start wandering into the forbidden territory of homosexuality and by the time they were grown up, the abominable idea would have stuck and it would be hard for them to be disentangled from it.

Now they've even taken it a step further to make dolls of a pregnant man, called pregnant Ken.

And guess what, it was made by the popular brand called Barbie that uses to make dolls for children, but are you surprised?

You shouldn't be because they are very determined and using all the means and resources at their disposal to target our kids as they said.

That's why we can't afford to lose guard or be caught napping at this time because the wolves have come all out to get our kids, and they're not even hiding their plans any longer.

Hence why we should endeavour to be fervently prayerful and watchful for our kids more than ever to prevent them falling prey to these predators.

God bless.

The pregnant Ken doll was from a satirical website and you thought it was real. Why do you people fall for untruths so easily?
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Spagi(m): 6:41am On Apr 29
Flamemignon1:

Like straight people haven't been indoctrinating kids since time immemorial!
YEAH
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by caye(m): 7:18am On Apr 29
Flamemignon1:

Please do your research,two of the actors you posted are "woke" and what's woke with telling people that diverse people exists? In your "non woke" world, black people like you shouldn't be given roles in movies so that you won't offend the racists who see you as woke grin cheesy but you are here being a "pick me"

Mel Gibson is a know anti semite and racist so if you think he's on your side as a black man,you are more stupider than I thought

Jim caviesel,a man who brought you "white Jesus" cheesy grin yea...... that's all said

You religious folks are just dumb dumb dumb,stick to your mount Zion movies

While we are all beginning to see that Master Yeshua was dark all these while, but some of our ppl are yet to catch up, why do you think Mel Gibson hated THE TRIBE( by anti semitism, do you mean anti- Iran, anti-palestine, anti- iraq, anti- Ethiopia etc? For these are all semites) He was reported by Hollywood spies to have said " it's those f*xking Jews! They are the cause of all the wars in the world".

Oh. Who runs America foreign policy (war machine) Kissinger ( rest in hell) Vietnam, while drafting European whites and black ppl into a uselessness war, The fact that fake Israel gets $3billion of aid money ( that will never be repaid) every yr to Israel, the plan to destroy all strong arab nations ( Libya , Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen ( who wouldn't toe the line to bow to fake Israel like Saudi, Oman qatar and egypt...that ISIS was a deliberate creation of fake Israel?

What more can we say, that this was why they decided to cancel Mel Gibson but he proved he was smarter than them.
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30
Spagi:
i would love to Bleep ur ass

Anyday you hear that a faggót in Nigeria got hos jaw samashed in and was beaten to within an inch of his life just know that i did it.

That is the type of beating i will give you if we ever cross paths! angry
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Spagi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30
BareFacedLies:

Anyday you hear that a faggót in Nigeria got hos jaw samashed in and was beaten to within an inch of his life just know that i did it.

That is the type of beating i will give you if we ever cross paths! angry
we can never meet but i love ur ass LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision / Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.