Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) (35583 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas?

Many are finding the AI-generated images of kids being chased with stolen food, especially chicken with regards this Christmas season very amusing, hence why it's been trending of late, however that also illustrates how much the devil has blinded the eyes of many with his subtle tactics, that they can't even see that it's actually stealing they're finding very funny, as though stealing was now something to joke about. Worse still, when little children were being depicted as the perpetrators.

And considering how easily and fast it is for our little children to imitate what they see others do, especially when it has to do with kids like themselves, it seems a deliberate plan of the enemy to activate the spirit of stealing in our children using the opportunity of the Christmas period.

It's not a coincidence that this is also the most dangerous period of the year, where the most stealing and criminal activities were pepertrated by the adults, so it appears the plan is to also implant this bad habit into younger ones so as to entend this ugly trend well into our future generations.

So this is not something Christians should take lightly but be on their guards for their wards, because when the enemy via his LGBTQ+ crew said he was coming next for our children, it wasn't a joke.

He actually meant it however we shouldn't expect him to come in an obvious way, but in a cunning way which is more difficult to detect, considering how subtle he is in his applications and devices.

That's why we should be very alert and pray for our children like we've never done before, especially in this Christmas season which also stands as the most dangerous time of the year, so that whatever the enemy devices against them, none shall by any means harm them.

God bless.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2023
May God keep our children safe from the devices of the devil. In Jesus name!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Zee0007: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2023
I thought was I was the only one thinking so. Thanks for unraveling the gimmicks of the Devil.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by AbuTwins: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Stop starving the kids!
Let them know when and what you have!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Bahamas95(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2023
It's so unfortunate people ain't aware of these tricks, they find it funny. One thing with children is that they easily copy bad things.

I shake my head whenever I see so-called mothers plaiting their little boys hair. At times you can't even differentiate between a male and female child.......Later in life when they start acting like Bobrisky and his other lunatic colleagues they'll start blaming devil or village people.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2023
True.Failed parenting and bad company contributes greatly to the menace bedeviling the society.
Has anyone noticed that children of today no longer greet their elders, or am I the only one noticing this?
You see a five year old, seven,ten year old staring at an adult, like he or she is their mate without greeting.If the mother is close by, you will hear " Benita,Prosper, Susan,say good morning.
Does a child need to be reminded to greet elders ?
This unfortunate malady is very prevalent where I stay in PH.
What manner of untrained animals,are parents bringing into the world,these days?
God help us.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:
Stop starving the kids!
Let them know when and what you have!
You see what I mean?

You can't just see anything good in Christian posts because of religious sentiments.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by AbuTwins: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You see what I mean?

You can't just see anything good in Christian posts because of religious sentiments.

The kids won't be stealing chicken if they weren't deprived before!

9 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by NoahHadNoArk: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
True.Failed parenting and bad company contributes greatly to the menace bedeviling the society.
Has anyone noticed that children of today no longer greet their elders, or am I the only one noticing this?
You see a five year old, seven,ten year old staring at an adult, like he or she is their mate without greeting.If the mother is close by, you will hear " Benita,Prosper, Susan,say good morning.
Does a child need to be reminded to greet elders ?
This unfortunate malady is very prevalent where I stay in PH.
What manner of untrained animals,are parents bringing into the world,these days?
God help us.

Quit this mentality

The world has changed, we not living in the cave age any longer.
Do not wait for anyone to greet you, whether you’re elder or younger.

If it that important to you, go ahead and greet the person first, whether he or she replies or not, hold no grudges and move ahead.

People are going through so much and lots of problems in their head. Whether you greet me or not, will not add or remove from my bank acct or net worth.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Quit this mentality

The world has changed, we not living in the cave age any longer.
Do not wait for anyone to greet you, whether you’re elder or younger.

If it that important to you, go ahead and greet the person first, whether he or she replies or not, hold no grudges and move ahead.
Lol! You have the mentality of a degenerate.That is why Northerners in spite of their Islamic Wahala are a thousand times better than the likes of nonentities in the South like you.
Their youths don't joke with greetings to elders including children.
I served as a corper in Niger state and I have experience.
They even now in greetings.
So quit this animal mentality of yours.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by nairalee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
This world has spoilt too much shiorrrr

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Nwaokunkpara: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Senseless thread

6 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by israelmao(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
God forbid!
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
😂

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by joseph1832(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is what the society preaches...
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by freemonts87: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lol. Just enjoy the christmas bro.
It's not that serious grin

7 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by salem1996: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

The child with two pens back home from school actually entered the school with none...
Think.

6 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by iCauseTrouble: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Entprys(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Reminds me of Iya Bose in Akerele.

She will say "Bose, wa lo ba 'n gba rothmans meji l'owo aboki" - (bose go and get me two cigerate from aboki).

She smokes while Bose watch

Bad habit started this side.
Others came and learn

2 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Franklyspeakin: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is very annoying seeing Muslims posting on Christian religious post without those useless niralad conditions
AbuTwins:

11 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
The abnormal becoming normal cry

2 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Ahnii(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
On point.

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by pretydiva(f): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is well

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Them dan start
Awon spiritual being
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by free2ryhme: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas?

Many are finding the AI-generated images of kids being chased with stolen food, especially chicken with regards this Christmas season very amusing, hence why it's been trending of late, however that also illustrates how much the devil has blinded the eyes of many with his subtle tactics, that they can't even see that it's actually stealing they're finding very funny, as though stealing was now something to joke about. Worse still, when little children were being depicted as the perpetrators.

And considering how easily and fast it is for our little children to imitate what they see others do, especially when it has to do with kids like themselves, it seems a deliberate plan of the enemy to activate the spirit of stealing in our children using the opportunity of the Christmas period.

It's not a coincidence that this is also the most dangerous period of the year, where the most stealing and criminal activities were pepertrated by the adults, so it appears the plan is to also implant this bad habit into younger ones so as to entend this ugly trend well into our future generations.

So this is not something Christians should take lightly but be on their guards for their wards, because when the enemy via his LGBTQ+ crew said he was coming next for our children, it wasn't a joke.

He actually meant it however we shouldn't expect him to come in an obvious way, but in a cunning way which is more difficult to detect, considering how subtle he is in his applications and devices.

That's why we should be very alert and pray for our children like we've never done before, especially in this Christmas season which also stands as the most dangerous time of the year, so that whatever the enemy devices against them, none shall by any means harm them.

God bless.

stealing is social vice a child pick ups growing up, na you go add spiritual dimension to complicate a simple situation

2 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by owiko(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
R
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Skillsnigeria: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by NoSmoking: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
It's so unfortunate people ain't aware of these tricks, they find it funny. One thing with children is that they easily copy bad things.

I shake my head whenever I see so-called mothers plaiting their little boys hair. At times you can't even differentiate between a male and female child.......Later in life when they start acting like Bobrisky and his other lunatic colleagues they'll start blaming devil or village people.

In African culture, plaiting hair is unisexual

How is it evil?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.