Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) (40372 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Is This Not Hypnotisation Waiting For The Second Coming After Over 2000 Years / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On Apr 21
Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?

When they said they were coming for our kids next during the last LGBTQ+ pride month parade, it appeared they weren't playing at all, but had already put mechanisms in place to actualize their abominable agenda.

I was watching Nickelodeon a few years back with the kids of a close relative after I paid them a visit, and on a TV station and show that supposed to be meant for kids, i saw something that shocked me to bits.

It was a man whose tommy protruded like that of a pregnant woman lying down on something that looked like a hospital bed.

Although I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, being ultra alert to the devices of the devil, I didn't need to know but immediately sensed it was a strategy deviced to subtly implant homosexuality ideas into the minds of our children.

I knew the idea was that once they saw the pregnant man in the show, the next question would likely be how a man could get pregnant.

And how else could a man get pregnant but the same way a woman gets pregnant, by a man since a woman cannot get a man pregnant?

That's how they intend to subtly implant such homosexual ideas into the innocent minds of the children, so from childhood their minds would gradually start wandering into the forbidden territory of homosexuality and by the time they were grown up, the abominable idea would have stuck and it would be hard for them to be disentangled from it.

Now they've even taken it a step further to make dolls of a pregnant man, called pregnant Ken.

And guess what, it was made by the popular brand called Barbie that uses to make dolls for children, but are you surprised?

You shouldn't be because they are very determined and using all the means and resources at their disposal to target our kids as they said.

That's why we can't afford to lose guard or be caught napping at this time because the wolves have come all out to get our kids, and they're not even hiding their plans any longer.

Hence why we should endeavour to be fervently prayerful and watchful for our kids more than ever to prevent them falling prey to these predators.

God bless.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:23am On Apr 21
There used to be a time when we could watch western TV shows and series without bumping into anything homosexual or related messages, not to talk of full homosexual segments or themes but unfortunately not anymore.

But that doesn't seem enough for them anymore, as they're now gradually applying the same policy into TV shows meant for kids, with a long-term view to achieving the same result with those of the kids.

And since kids have the tendency to copy whatever they see others do, imagine them trying to copy a pregnant man after watching such a thing on TV?

That's why they need our help at this early stages of their lives when they're still trying to figure out how things work and which path to take.

Hence the need for parents or guardians to train and bring them up in the right way now, so it would be easier for them to continue in it when they're older. Proverbs 22:6

God bless.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Peakdesign23(m): 8:35am On Apr 21
These westerners have gone crazy, so many rubbish now, Netflix is the worst.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Apr 21
This is why many non woke actors want to change all these by creating their own studios etc

Mel Gibson

Robert Downey JR

Jim Caviezel

Angelina Jolie and some others

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36am On Apr 21
This is wrong in all ramifications. A man getting pregnant? Like WTF

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 11:41am On Apr 21
The eye-row-knee
Poor man pikin no know watin God do for am
😂

27 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Apr 28
Be alert!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Melagros(m): 9:06am On Apr 28
COMRADES, sometimes this nonsense baffles me

30 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Kindness218: 9:07am On Apr 28
End time

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by C2Ok: 9:07am On Apr 28
As far as a same sex couple can’t procreate, then their madness isn’t sustainable, they will eventually die off as evolution progresses, I doubt their numbers would be significantly high in the next 700 years.
Nature will almost always prevail.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by hemartins(m): 9:07am On Apr 28
We need not let our guard down.
Raise Godly children

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by kelvincoke(m): 9:08am On Apr 28
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 9:08am On Apr 28
Societal engineering.
Bad news, it will work

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 9:08am On Apr 28
angry angry shocked

Sebi una dey watch WURA. It's promoting Homosexuality and the rest. So sad no one is talking about it. I remember in the late 90s. Ladies are not proud of wearing trousers back then. My grandma will show you pepper. Most ladies wear it on campus without their parents noticing. But now we wear it to minister in churches. Back then Deeper life bible church members will never have television in their houses and lots more.
I will only advise that we all train our children and let them know what sexual immortality means. Once you let them find out from you then you are safe.
Let me stop here for now

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:09am On Apr 28
This senseless cartoon does not teaches moral but instead the moral depravity that have engulf the world. God keep our children

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 9:09am On Apr 28
I won't believe these sensational captions until I understand the contexts of the videos

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:09am On Apr 28
They have been coming after your kids since you were a kid

24 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Orlu13: 9:09am On Apr 28
Western ppl are making their men more effeminate and their women more masculine...I see it everywhere online

the time they will reap wat they are sowing is coming..but fr now let them enjoy

I have deleted my Netflix account cos they are d ones dat harbour woke movies d most

instead of watching all these new generation films, I rather go back and download old movies

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:10am On Apr 28
It's an aberration to our culture.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Konquest: 9:10am On Apr 28
jesusjnr2020:
Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?

When they said they were coming for our kids next during the last LGBTQ+ pride month parade, it appeared they weren't playing at all, but had already put mechanisms in place to actualize their abominable agenda.

I was watching Nickelodeon a few years back with the kids of a close relative after I paid them a visit, and on a TV station and show that supposed to be meant for kids, i saw something that shocked me to bits.

It was a man whose tommy protruded like that of a pregnant woman lying down on something that looked like a hospital bed.

Although I didn't know exactly what they were talking about, being ultra alert to the devices of the devil, I didn't need to know but immediately sensed it was a strategy deviced to subtly implant homosexuality ideas into the minds of our children.

I knew the idea was that once they saw the pregnant man in the show, the next question would likely be how a man could get pregnant.

And how else could a man get pregnant but the same way a woman gets pregnant, by a man since a woman cannot get a man pregnant?

That's how they intend to subtly implant such homosexual ideas into the innocent minds of the children, so from childhood their minds would gradually start wandering into the forbidden territory of homosexuality and by the time they were grown up, the abominable idea would have stuck and it would be hard for them to be disentangled from it.

Now they've even taken it a step further to make dolls of a pregnant man, called pregnant Ken.

And guess what, it was made by the popular brand called Barbie that uses to make dolls for children, but are you surprised?

You shouldn't be because they are very determined and using all the means and resources at their disposal to target our kids as they said.

That's why we can't afford to lose guard or be caught napping at this time because the wolves have come all out to get our kids, and they're not even hiding their plans any longer.

Hence why we should endeavour to be fervently prayerful and watchful for our kids more than ever to prevent them falling prey to these predators.

God bless.
Interestingly, there are "transgender men" (originally born as females) who have gotten pregnant within the last 25 years. Science is still working on making it possible for a real man to have babies with an artificial uterus as we can see from the leapfrogs in medical technologies.

However, if medical science succeeds in creating that artificial uterus, personally, I'm not wired to do that kinda stuff as a masculine man, but there will always be a "small group" of renegade folks worldwide who would want to do that in order to bring forth a baby they can call their own (or to aid their wives who might have severe uterine or ovarian problems with conceiving babies naturally).

=>https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2019/apr/20/the-dad-who-gave-birth-pregnant-trans-freddy-mcconnell

=>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beatie

=>https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/can-men-become-pregnant
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:10am On Apr 28
grin

The pregnant Barbie doll has long since been exposed as a fake story

Claims of a pregnant doll originated on a satirical website

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:11am On Apr 28
My children won't know anything nickelodeon who go buy DStv or Gotv

They will get used to my pre-recorded tom and Jerry daffy duck and all those olden days cartoons

Next is football football football game everyone go partake inside

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by AbuTwins: 9:11am On Apr 28
grin

People wey dey japa go see shege!
Kids you no fit beat!
LGBTQ+ surrounds you everywhere!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Apr 28
When children ask you, tell them Ken has pot belly because he refused to exercise and he'll die soon. Tell them they must exercise to avoid looking like Ken and avoid dying untimely. Explain obesity and diabetes instead and the disadvantages.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Apr 28
I hate all LGBTQ news!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by slivertongue: 9:13am On Apr 28
useless tv programs aimed at corrupting the mind of our lovely children

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by DonroxyII: 9:13am On Apr 28
When the Sane-Reasonable people are Cowardly Silent, The Insane-Unreasonable People would have a great Day Corrupting Everywhere !

Blame Nobody for Nothing !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:14am On Apr 28
Ass diggers such as TMKSouth, Spagi, Flamemignon1 etc will be happy with this news angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by palel: 9:14am On Apr 28
This is so nice. Kids sex animations should be next
Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:14am On Apr 28
This episode Ray take chop alien egg e come grow for e belle.

Alarmist are alarming and some are justifying poverty. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:14am On Apr 28
Their sinister scheme will be thwarted and agenda foiled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.