Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact (13992 Views)

Obi, Atiku, Tinubu To Sign Peace Pact On Thursday / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Pics/video Allah Sign Discovered Inside A Water Tank In Shomolu, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Cindypresh(f): 10:34am On Apr 21
toujurs:
Exactly my thoughts, signing a peace pact in your own community, is only a sign of being a coward.

Big coward. How many, have these herdmen signed in their own community just to enable peace with other region, residing in their own community.

Yoruba's have been sold out to rogues.

Asin ee and you have sell outs like helinues supporting them.

It's too hard for me to understand, anyways since they're not ibos they love to hate, they have unrestricted access
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Azazyel: 10:35am On Apr 21
FatherOfJesus:
No, developed climes won't do this.

They will arrested the killer herdsmen, prosecute them and make sure that herders don't move cattle all over the country.

Cattles don't move around in developed climes, stop saying rubbish because of your cowardice to treat the issue decisively.

Of course, there should be ranches established to curb the menace. The government is working on that. Why the need for your last words? You sound stupid. Mumu ipob man. Your hatred and jealousy would eventually consume you
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by JoeEeL(m): 10:35am On Apr 21
Chukwuka319:
That's not bad,but nevertheless the Yoruba communities should never let their guard down, just because a peace treaty was signed.
In fact they should be even more vigilant, proactive and go the extra mile on their own to forestall any slightest hint of Herdsmen crises.
They should set up forest guard teams and all that and should learn to deal ruthlessly with any herdsmen who tries to put their hands into the open jaws of a basking crocodile.

Its too late already. Peace pact my foot.

More killings will resume soon. Bookmark this thread. I am Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Cindypresh(f): 10:36am On Apr 21
Tetraozonaitera:

Criminal developer.
Mind your business. What have you done to the Unknown gunmen killing your people in your potopoto villages.
You dey Obodo Lagos and in Ibadan dey run your stinking mouth.

Criminal Developers

Wetin I go dey find for Ibadam?
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by dequir: 10:36am On Apr 21
toujurs:
Una own coward dey shame me.

Give you hot bawo, when you haven't caught, heardmen who slaughtered your oba's. Not even one but 3, Oba's.

Big disgrace.

Another thrash from a half-crazed, illiterate tribal bigot.

An nwa-boi with a master-dash-me itel phone has talked his usual nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by JoeEeL(m): 10:37am On Apr 21
Ttipsy:
You sign peace accord with strangers to farm
On your own land ?

I have never felt so ashamed to be from that region.

This is the lowest low. See what nigeria had turned yorubas into?? Dodo.

I will have to takr time to look into d content of that pact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Nyanabo(m): 10:39am On Apr 21
Cindypresh:

Lol

Your servitude is second to none...you really deserve a Grammy for this😂

Since 2015 oo, is this gonna stop anytime soon

Trust me it would stop. Since the vulture griller stopped receiving his 30k monthly from. BMC, hunger has referred his brain back to default mode.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by helinues: 10:40am On Apr 21
JoeEeL:

Fulani man, hope ure not pretending to be speaking on behalf of Yoruba sha?

For where , sebi hose who signed the pact did it on behalf of Togolese
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Jomonix: 10:40am On Apr 21
Cindypresh:

Accommodator take it easy...your rants only ends here.

What have you done about the Three Obas killed??

Abeg which one be accommodator again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by dequir: 10:41am On Apr 21
OfoIgbo:

E be like say Yorubas don sign article of surrender in favour of Fulanis.

Ilorin part 2 loading

Yet our son is ruling over you, dictating the pace of your life.

When are you packing out of Nigeria to Ghana?

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by JoeEeL(m): 10:41am On Apr 21
happney65:

The people who signed that nonesense are fvcking cowards. I'm sure they are supporters of Tinubu.

People that kill our people you are signing rubbish. Who brought about that nonesense sef I don't know

It is only during election period them go dey rant,and throw tantrums and shouting yoruba Ronu like the idiots they are

Fvcking cowards

The supporters of Tinubu are the greatest enemy of the Yoruba race. I have been saying this since ages. They keep hammering on the Igbos using them as a blindspot but are always quick to attack Yoruba nation.

Some of them are Obatala Osumare, Iya cassette, Mewolaka and the host of recruited twitter influencers after the 2023 elections. A lot of them are islamically inclined and are slavish already.

The future course of the yoruba race is heading for impending doom. I say it as it is.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by blackmantis: 10:42am On Apr 21
Criminality is being pampered.
What peace pact?

Do herdsmen own land?
Are they indigenous to the area they graze?
Do they buy fodder for their cattle?

After destroying crops and killing the farmers they now turn around for a peace pact.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by helinues: 10:43am On Apr 21
FatherOfJesus:
There's no GDP record for 2024. That of 2023 is not out yet.

I'm giving you stat from Nigeria bureau of statisics and not from oluyole sources

How far?

grin cheesy

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by helinues: 10:44am On Apr 21
dequir:

You are a bastard Yoruba, we don't recognise you as our kinsman.

Na one of the Ajegbedos

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by dequir: 10:45am On Apr 21
JoeEeL:

Iya la iya mi l’omo ale

Ti asiko ba ti to, awon eniyan a le idi baba mi si sokoto. Ma a sofo t’iran t’iran.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by JoeEeL(m): 10:46am On Apr 21
Azazyel:
Good one. We don't need these clashes anymore. Developed nations would do this too to protect their economy. Laws should also be put in place to punish anyone who breaks the pact

Which civilised country do they move cattle from place to place?

I hate pretence. How is it a clash? Someone comes from niger into my farm on my ancestral land? Is that a clash or an invasion?? undecided

Black way of thinking is typically either slavish or repulsive 🤮

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by OKEIYIOKODU: 10:50am On Apr 21
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/south-west-farmers-miyetti-allah-sign-peace-pact/
Yes,it can only happen in the west but not in Southeast because we are not at war with them They cannot tell us how to administer our land which is not enough for us. Fulani, Hausa an from d Yoruba are brother from time immemorial. Nobody should come in between them for the sake of peace.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Timothy89(m): 10:51am On Apr 21
Peace accord in my own land, una dey craze. You people know you're not in power, so is not a business as usal of killing in southwest farmers again

Buhari and his Fulani colony failed in west when Amotekun was established. God continue to rest the soul of Aketi
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by OKEIYIOKODU: 10:51am On Apr 21
Morbeta11:

Yes,it can only happen in the west but not in Southeast because we are not at war with them They cannot tell us how to administer our land which is not enough for us. Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba are brother from time immemorial. Nobody should come in between them for the sake of peace.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by NOwazobia: 10:53am On Apr 21
West is finally in the bag. grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Ttipsy(f): 10:57am On Apr 21
JoeEeL:

I have never felt so ashamed to be from that region.

This is the lowest low. See what nigeria had turned yorubas into?? Dodo.

I will have to takr time to look into d content of that pact
how can u sign peace accord to farm on your own land

Fcvk!
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by OfoIgbo: 10:58am On Apr 21
dequir:

A Yoruba emir is still ruling over Ilorin.

Yet Yorubas cannot celebrate any Yoruba cultural event in Ilorin.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Dafresh: 10:58am On Apr 21
helinues:

Exactly the reason why the region would be on vacation tomorrow Monday, first day of the week.
Very soon Army will sign peace agreement with Boko Haram, coz it's the same
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:58am On Apr 21
Morbeta11:

Invaders from the North seizes initiative from SouthWest farmers. That's the right headline.
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by nedu666: 10:59am On Apr 21
Some people lounging in hotel with correct air conditioner blowing cool air are signing a peace pact that their followers were not consulted on or are even aware. In other words Yoruba bend the knee to be able to farm on their own land yet the president, coas, ig of police are Yorubas. Sorry this is cowardice. North cannot be president and not use it to full effect. By the way the miyette Allah man is othman. When did Nigerians start bearing othman?
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by nedu666: 11:00am On Apr 21
Ttipsy:
how can u sign peace accord to farm on your own land

Fcvk!

Crazy when you have the president with unlimited powers.

1 Like

Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Newdawn30: 11:00am On Apr 21
Ezewuzie01:
Cowardice from yoruba farmers. The herdsmen have oppressed them into submission. They will now have to share their farmlands with herders.

Soon the herders will settle there and dominate the land before you know they are claiming the land has theirs , history no teach Una anything .
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Ttipsy(f): 11:01am On Apr 21
dequir:

there is no point trying to justify nonsense

The peace accord signed by both parties is shameful.

Cowardice behavior to the land owner
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Tetraozonaitera: 11:01am On Apr 21
okorogodwin4:
brown roof zombies tomorrow you begin to shout EBI APAWA

DINDINRIN grin

EVEN IF THE SOUTH WEST SHOUT EBI NPAWA SEBI WE NO DEY CHOP HUMAN BEING.

IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT EVEN WHEN NIGERIA NEVER WITNESS HARDSHIP, HUMAN MEAT NA DELICACY FOR YOUR POTOPOTO LAND. grin
NA YOU DEY EAT AGAMA LIZARD. BUNCH OF WEIRD HUMAN BEINGS.

WE KNOW IT'S NOT FAULT SHA.
NA CHIEF AWOLOWO CAUSE AM.
WHEN FOOD WAS BLOCKED AWAY FROM YOUR REGION DURING CIVIL WAR.
CHINEDU BEGIN DEY CHOP IM PIKIN grin

grin
Re: South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact by Dafresh: 11:02am On Apr 21
helinues:

Thank you. We like it like that.

Sebi tomorrow na Monday right, some people would be on compulsory vacation as kids in the town are the one in charge for the day.

Ways of doing things are different bro
It's better than signing agreement with your killers, your 3 kings were killed and the solution is to sign peace agreement with the killer why didn't you peace sign peace agreement with those that killed Catholic worshipers in Ondo, very soon una go sign peace agreement with Boko Haram members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vanguard Releases Names Of Nigerian $180m Halliburton Bribe-takers / Why Do Nigerians Use Shocking Titles? / Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.