Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction (653 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. / 2023: Wike Is Heading For The β€˜Dustbin Of History' / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Is Heading Towards Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Reality3080: 11:04am On Apr 21
Urheadmaster:
I am a German.

Not even a Nigerian anymore
y is it so hard to identify with ur forefathers

Omo it seems now is d hardest time been an igbo

U are even ashamed to come out as an igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by helinues: 11:04am On Apr 21
AmuOtu:
Do you need a job?

Amuotu, the NL notorious troller, you can't have a job and still be creating dedicated monikers for over 6 years trolling others on this forum.

Go through your charade below and give yourself a dirty slap

KS and go and play with Sand

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:06am On Apr 21
helinues:

The first picture below is what awaits all the stubborn heads and enemies of Nigeria .

grin
The first picture is what birthed things your Terrorists in uniform will be enjoying till the world end.

Na curse

I know you enjoyed and hailed them to kill more innocent youths in East then grin grin

Yesterday grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8067913/gun-men-gun-down-six#129545900

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Urheadmaster(m): 11:08am On Apr 21
Why would you think so when is even more harder to come out as a Nigerian of nowadays tongue
Reality3080:
y is it so hard to identify with ur forefathers

Omo it seems now is d hardest time been an igbo

U are even ashamed to come out as an igbo
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:09am On Apr 21
Urheadmaster:
Why would you think so when is even more harder to come out as a Nigerian of nowadays tongue
I be proud Igbo man.

Are you proud to be Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by helinues: 11:09am On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
The first picture is what birthed things your Terrorists in uniform will be enjoying till the world end.

I know you enjoyed and hailed them to kill more innocent youths in East then grin grin

Na curse.

Yesterday grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8067913/gun-men-gun-down-six#129545900

We have told you people to stop parading that narration as the genesis of the trouble in a particular region.

The protesters don't have any right to infringed on others rights.

The protesters can't be pelting stones at the security operatives and received chocolates in return.

That's the genesis of the issue, you only said one side of the story

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Urheadmaster(m): 11:11am On Apr 21
Them go soon call you the honourable chairman of chest beaters association of indi Igbo tongue
God1blessBiafra:
I be proud Igbo man.

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Reality3080: 11:14am On Apr 21
Urheadmaster:
are u igbo or not?

Racoon, fahdiga, kriss216, amuOtu, gidgiddy, ofunaofu

This one is ashamed to come out as an igbo ooo

Nawah ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19am On Apr 21
Loud am well well, add more volume. They can't hear you tongue
Reality3080:
are u igbo or not?

Racoon, fahdiga, kriss216, amuOtu, gidgiddy, ofunaofu

This one is ashamed to come out as an igbo ooo

Nawah ooo
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:19am On Apr 21
helinues:

We have told you people to stop parading that narration as the genesis of the trouble in a particular region.

The protesters don't have any right to infringed on others rights.

The protesters can't be pelting stones at the security operatives and received chocolates in return.

That's the genesis of the issue, you only said one side of the story
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Lies can't change anything.
Even with your lies,maybe you should show me a country that killed hundreds of it citizens because stone was pelted at a soldier.

We saw videos of your terrorist invaded,shooting and killing innocent people in field praying for release of Kanu.

Can we see were the terrorist are been stoned?

You enjoyed your Terrorists in uniform in killing innocent youths in East,I will be enjoying the Pythons killed in North, west, south and east.

It will never end grin grin

Before this week ends,By God grace pythons will meet their kind again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by BigkokoRep: 11:20am On Apr 21
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

vengertime:
Patriotic Nigerians that cannot afford to eat 2 square meals a day grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:21am On Apr 21
Okay
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by helinues: 11:22am On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Lies can't change anything.
Even with your lies,maybe you should show me a country that killed hundreds of it citizens because stone was pelted at a soldier.

We saw videos of your terrorist invaded,shooting and killing innocent people in field praying for release of Kanu.

Can we see were the terrorist are been stoned?

You enjoyed your Terrorists in uniform in killing innocent youths in East,I will be enjoying the Pythons killed in North, west, south and east.

It will never end grin grin

Before this week ends,By God grace pythons will meet their kind again grin grin

There are always ROE in every situation..

That's the point you guys are missing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by AmuOtu: 11:23am On Apr 21
helinues:

Amuotu, the NL notorious troller, you can't have a job and still be creating dedicated monikers for over 6 years trolling others on this forum.

Go through your charade below and give yourself a dirty slap

KS and go and play with Sand
I want to help your life ok.
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:24am On Apr 21
helinues:

There are always ROE in every situation..

That's the point you guys are missing
I love the ROE playing out in zoo now (Your Nigeria security)grin grin

God will never allow peace for them.

Or else there's no God

Different is I am not a hypocrite like you grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Reality3080: 11:46am On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
I be proud Igbo man.

Ask him y he is ashamed to come out as an igbo man?
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by God1blessBiafra: 11:56am On Apr 21
Reality3080:
Ask him y he is ashamed to come out as an igbo man?
Are you ashame to be Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Reality3080: 12:04pm On Apr 21
God1blessBiafra:
Are you ashame to be Yoruba Muslim?
I am a Yoruba and a Christian but to suit u I am a Yoruba n a Muslim

I can never b ashamed of my tribe like u igbos
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by fuckJones(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21
vengertime:
Patriotic Nigerians that cannot afford to eat 2 square meals a day grin grin grin
do you want the government to give food?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by vengertime: 6:49pm On Apr 21
fuckJones:
do you want the government to give food?

No, they made business environment hard for citizens to breath
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by Peakdesign23(m): 8:25am On Apr 22
I hope so
Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by 2elliot: 2:26pm On Apr 24
helinues:
All the good news that have been flying around from all corners are just totori.

It's just a matter of time before things would be better than before.

We believe in the administration of his excellency President Tinubu.

Better Nigeria ahead.

PTN : This thread is for positive minds and patriotic Nigerians, the born haters of Nigeria should stay out or we go invoke Sanpona on them
This is what you said during Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maersk Actually Pledged $600 Million Investment. Video / Not Fear / 234 Next's Coverage Of Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.