Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. (5883 Views)

Large Military Reinforcements Head For Lagos (Video) / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by sweerychick(f): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
In response to the deadly attack this morning, men of the Nigerian Army from 32 field artillery brigade are heading towards Ehime Mbano, sources have it that they left this evening from the barracks in four Armoured personnel Vehicles with reinforcements from neighbouring barracks. Residents living in and around Mbano have all scampered for safety.

Details loading soon

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Dexpro: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
They have been instructed by their rogue Simon to sing BRG praises.

Woto woto await them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Alchemy528: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
😩😩
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by HopeSpencer: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
sweerychick:
In response to the deadly attack this morning, men of the Nigerian Army from 32 field artillery brigade are heading towards Ehime Mbano, sources have it that they left this evening from the barracks in four Armoured personnel Vehicles with reinforcements from neighbouring barracks. Residents living in and around Mbano have all scampered for safety.

Details loading soon

Good. I'm the guy leading this fight as I wan show cownu some shege

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by HopeSpencer: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
I will lead from the front.

Ipob must collect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jungle don mature be dat.

Some people are not going to have a good night and day to come.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
That is very commendable from the army. Kill all the terrorists, known and unknown gun men .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
I am more concerned in the victimhood that will begin to play after this away leg encounter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Henry22(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Ipob must collect

But you dey type from under your bed grin

26 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Emergingnation(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Ipob must collect
Your terrorist security operative will collect more rather... Chronic unity beggar !.

27 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Emergingnation(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the army. Kill all the terrorists, known and unknown gun men .
watch as more of your terrorist security operative will be neutralized 🤣.

Unity is'nt by force, allow Igbo to have their separate country as being requested..! grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by JealousCobra(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
They will certainly endup in molesting innocent indigenes, exactly what they are known for . . .

You think the BLA will seat behind gambling and partying while Nigerian Army will go and captured them!? 😎 if they return in one piece then it will be a miracle.

Nigeria always putting the cart before the horse!!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Udumasteve62(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wahala for imo state
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by hodari: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Just yesterday these fools were romancing with armed Fulani gunmen in broad daylight. They have now gone to form Rambo with innocent villagers in SE. Na wa oo.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by ebufa: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:

What worries me about all this violence is that the same Nigerians that want to drink every Igbo blood never show this same outrage when middle belt xtians are killed under the very noses of the same Nigerian military! I am getting a sense of foreboding about all this! The hate for this particular region is palpable!

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by fx45(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Self deceit... How can a supposedly 'sane' person be lying to himself? Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Japa007: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2023
No picx yet..

Ode
Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Creamypie(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2023
I wish its true.see as them pipo pour full delta state like sand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Odin13: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2023
If they return without head of all those bingos ..
They’re stupid

Destroy the dam village for harboring criminals

So the next village will learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by HopeSpencer: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2023
ebufa:

What worries me about all this violence is that the same Nigerians that want to drink every Igbo blood never show this same outrage when middle belt xtians are killed under the very noses of the same Nigerian military! I am getting a sense of foreboding about all this! The hate for this particular region is palpable!

I rate myself as the most diplomatic human being on this planet. But afte studying the people from the East, judging from their online comments, I concluded that a good percentage of them are too toxic to ignore.

What you don't understand is that sane mind read between the lines, and what comments from these people imply are sometimes too dangerous to emotional well-being of we such comments are targeted at. That's why I made up my mind to pay them back in their own coin.

By the virtue of my CALLING (your can't understand what I mean by calling and I won't expatiate on it ), I was sent to earth to help humans navigate stormy waters even if it means I may die in penury. But when a section of the country thinks anyone that has no much money should be spat at, as often reflected in you people's comments online and offline, I decided that my comments should haunt you too.

As I'm typing this, my best friend and lover is from the East. I don't expect you to believe me. This is someone that can give her last food for me to eat while she goes hungry. I can kill for her too and the two of us know that they won't allow us get married to each other. We operate at the level of deities...we don't live in the same city and she knows my movements without telling her. I know tttt movements, including those men she frolics with without telling me much. It's just like two spirits in love. Anytime we see in person, she owns me hundred percent and vice versa.

People from the East should know that money should not define what humanity stands for. And if they have been wired to mock others, I don't know how they arrived at the illusion that they are better than the Yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by PaellaPaella: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

I rate myself as the most diplomatic human being on this planet. But afte studying the people from the East, judging from their online comments, I concluded that a good percentage of them are too toxic to ignore.

What you don't understand is that sane mind read between the lines, and what comments from these people imply are sometimes too dangerous emotional well-being of we such comments are targeted at. That's why I made up my mind to pay them back in their own coin.

By the virtue of my CALLING (your can't understand what I mean by calling and I won't expatiate on it ), I was sent to earth to help humans navigate stormy waters even if it means I may die in penury. But when a section of the country thinks anyone that has no much money should be spat at, as often reflected in you people's comments online and offline, I decided that my comments should haunt you too.

As I'm typing this, my best friend and lover is from the East. I don't expect you to believe me. This is someone that can give her last food for me to eat while she goes hungry. I can kill for her too and the two of us know that they won't allow us get married to each other. We operate at the level of deities...we don't live in the same city and she knows my movements without telling her. I know tttt movements, including those men she frolics with without telling me much. It's just like two spirits in love. Anytime we see in person, she owns me hundred percent and vice versa.

People from the East should know that money should not define what humanity stands for. And if they have been wired to mock others, I don't know how they arrived at the illusion that they are better than the Yoruba race.

Igbos never say they are richer than the Yorubas, both side have been insulting each other 50/50... this is why I want the country to split ... let everybody face his front.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by SalamRushdie: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2023
36 Special forces were killed in Niger state and the military refused to avenge them till date

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by SalamRushdie: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:

You didn't say this when 36 men were killed in Niger state but as e don reach SE you have mouth

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by onumadu: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

What you don't understand is that sane mind read between the lines, and what comments from these people imply are sometimes too dangerous to emotional well-being of we such comments are targeted at. That's why I made up my mind to pay them back in their own coin.

In other words, you have found yourself an Igbo wife. But here you are threatening to go and kill innocent Igbo villagers.
I've said it n this forum, that the best sanction that Igbo nation can give to Yoruba is to ban them from marrying Igbo.
I still stand on that.

A day may come when the sanction may be revised or lifted. But for now, marry your own Yoruba women and stay away from our women. cool

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by engrchykae(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Dexpro:
They have been instructed by their rogue Simon to sing BRG praises.

Woto woto await them.
shut up, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by engrchykae(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

what again do you say is your " calling"?
You are filled with hate.
Anyone who reads the mind of a writer through writings can decipher the Truth.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by onumadu: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2023
engrchykae:
what again do you say is your " calling"?
You are filled with hate.

Anyone who reads the mind of a writer through writings can decipher the Truth.

His calling is to hate Igbo.
There are lots of them like that.
And to cover their tracks, they marry Igbo women.
Marrying Igbo women achieves two purposes for them:
(1) Provide cover to hate Igbo;
(2) Steal some Igbo genes and pass it down to their own kids.
Twisted, but true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by SonofLothbrok: 2:09am On Sep 20, 2023
Let them come.
Woto woto awaits them.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by Otunbakayce: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2023
HopeSpencer:

stop hallucinating. Quit drugs!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano. by maticar: 2:37am On Sep 20, 2023
hodari:
Just yesterday these fools were romancing with armed Fulani gunmen in broad daylight. They have now gone to form Rambo with innocent villagers in SE. Na wa oo.
Their normal pattern

Turn blind eye in the north , form tiger in the south

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Buhari Asks African Youths To Lead Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.