Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Fear Of EFCC: Cubana Chiefpriest's New Party Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fear Of EFCC: Cubana Chiefpriest's New Party Trend (89 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of EFCC: Cubana Chiefpriest's New Party Trend by Cyrinmike(m): 11:39am On Apr 21
Cubana Chiefpriest's new party trend has once again captured the attention of the public with his extravagant lifestyle. Despite recently being granted bail by the Lagos High Court. However, Cubana Chiefpriest is back in the limelight, this time for a surprising change in his partying habits.

To discover the truth about his new party trend, click the link below.

https://www.ajuduacyprian.com/the-fear-of-efcc-cubana-chiefpriests-new-party-trend/

(1) (Reply)

Maj Gen Saraso Visits DICON, DSS / The First Time I Saw A Computer Was At A Tournament-tunde Onakoya / Toronto Restaurant New Ho King Received Massive Attention Following Kendrick Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.