Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring (1474 Views)

My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him? / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by 247man: 8:33pm On Apr 21
DevilsEqual:
The way men become suddenly too weak to say no to women on matters concerning men themselves is worrying

Women go always dey do like na dem sabi pass...using twisted logic to convince u to do the wrong thing

He was “forced” because he also wanted to stop it
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Biglittlelois(f): 8:56pm On Apr 21
Beverlyjean:

Yes ...that's u convincing....

Get your dictionary and know the difference between tell, advise, convince, and manipulation

These things shouldn't be too hard for grown up adults.
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Biglittlelois(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21
WantsandMore:
Possibly biglittlelois, Adam fell for Eve's manipulation has very little to do with IQ but with emotions. Emotion can betray anyone, even you acting as if you've not done something dumb before for when you were emotionally vulnerable.

That wasn't manipulation, Eve simply told Adam how she felt after she ate the apple, and he also wanted to feel same way instead obeying the instructions of God and using his common sense, that shows how little the IQ of men are filled with emotions and no logic, and no I've never ever done something emotionally dumb before, I don't let emotions control me to loose my dignity and integrity, not every one is like you.
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by WantsandMore: 9:08pm On Apr 21
Biglittlelois:

That wasn't manipulation, Eve simply told Adam how she felt after she ate the apple, and he also wanted to feel same way instead obeying the instructions of God and using his common sense, that shows how little the IQ of men are filled with emotions and no logic, and no I've never ever done something emotionally dumb before, I don't let emotions control me to loose my dignity and integrity, not every one is like you.
Ok. Sending you love & light. May we live long enough to recount the days of our folly.
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Biglittlelois(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21
WantsandMore:
Ok. Sending you love & light. May we live long enough to recount the days of our folly.

And may your folly continue to follow you and your generation till the end of time

Sending you love and light too.

1 Like

Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by WantsandMore: 9:14pm On Apr 21
Biglittlelois:

And may your folly continue to follow you and your generation till the end of time

Sending you love and light too.
& here I was thinking you don't let your emotions get in the way of your thoughts...
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Biglittlelois(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21
WantsandMore:
& here I was thinking you don't let your emotions get in the way of your thoughts...

Your emotions flew off the top of your brain when you started the insults first right? Yeah it hurts to get same energy right back I know,

Next time, caution yourself.
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by WantsandMore: 9:23pm On Apr 21
Biglittlelois:

Your emotions flew off the top of your brain when you started the insults first right? Yeah it hurts to get same energy right back I know,

Next time, caution yourself.
I don't understand, how did I insinuate insult?
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Beverlyjean(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21
Biglittlelois:

Get your dictionary and know the difference between tell, advise, convince, and manipulation

These things shouldn't be too hard for grown up adults.

The man did not want to do the surgery at 1st but later accepted ... what do U call that??
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Acidosis(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21
Biglittlelois:

So if i tell or advice someone that his or her snoring can be medically fixed, and the person goes to the hospital for medical advice and diagnosis, and doctors says that it can definitely be fixed, then recommend a reputable hospital where it can be fixed, automatically means I convinced and manipulated the person so he or she will die? What kind of reasoning is that?

Well, manipulation is beyond advising someone that his or her snoring can be medically fixed (and yes indeed snoring can be medically fixed). You think it is impossible to manipulate a man into undergoing such a medical procedure simply because you expect so much from a grown man, especially one who is married and presumably the head of his home.

Now consider, for example, how some men manipulate women into s e x by claiming that lack of sexual activity causes them stomach aches or how lack of s e x destroys their s p e r m.

Manipulation is making someone do your bidding for likely selfish reasons, not necessarily leading them to their death. The madam probably desired a more attractive and presentable man who doesn't snore. The oga, on the other hand, tried to please the madam, overlooking the potential side effects and negative consequences. That, indeed, is manipulation.
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by cococandy(f): 1:37am On Apr 22
Bad snoring is caused by obstructive sleep apnea which is a bad thing on its own. Can lead to chronic health issues in the long run even and up to sudden death in your sleep. People who go to bed and don’t wake up sometimes passed away because they stopped breathing in their sleep. She was very right to convince him to get it looked into.

The best and easiest option is to get a cpap machine that forced air into your lungs while you’re sleeping to prevent sudden death

As far as the failed surgery, only the surgeons can tell us what went wrong in the OR. So instead of blaming the wife, can they ask for an investigation?

Ndi woman blamers, I don’t know if this will make sense to yall or not.

1 Like

Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by joshboss(m): 1:55am On Apr 22
buharibanjo:
Too much money without sense

Check your email, I replied you already...
Re: Man D!es After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery To Stop Him From snoring by Luckysbab: 2:53am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
So, because he died during surgical procedure, it is his wife that killed him? Nigerians, why are you people so evil abeg! undecided

Was the wife the doctor that maybe botched the procedure? Did she pay the doctors to kill him or something? Go after the doctors and not the wife. Until you find a direct connection that leads to the wife possibly arranging the killing, do not come back! lipsrsealed

Dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic / Woman Gives Birth To Quintoplets, Bringing Her Total Number Of Children To 17!!! / Wife Kills Her Self And Two Children To Punsih Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.