Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN (4066 Views)

Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Olalekan0(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
@beef,Sadly,Nigerians are mistaking the ACN for the messiahs,no one seems to be talking about Oshiomhole's #20B ICT scam,Fashola's outrageous albeit legitimate salary as it was ratified by the stae's house of assembly,lekki tolls collection,Fashola and Tinubu's #45M cars and anytime a PDP state makes giant strides,people pretend not to notice and might even credit it for the ACN as they did in the Aregbesola train debacle.

I personally know a sitting senator in Osun who was adjudged by all Osun sons and daughters to be the worst among all second republic politicians yet,the people of Osun in their desperation to oust the PDP knowingly went ahead to vote for him,why?

Moreso,Senator Ayo Arise of Ekiti North was the undisputed best performer of all the first-term senators in the the last senate but was inexplicably voted out!
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Rickystorm(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
@ Olalekan, you are one of the smartest southwesterner on this forum, you points were so articulated that even a blind man can know the truth. The ACN is the worst thing that has happened to modern politics in Nigeria. The ACN is just a sociocultural organization like the afenifere.

They so celebrate fashola as if he is better that Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Jigawa governors. The records are there for all to see!

Time will surely tell.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Akanbiedu(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2011
Rickystorm:

@ Olalekan, you are one of the smartest southwesterner on this forum, you points were so articulated that even a blind man can know the truth. The ACN is the worst thing that has happened to modern politics in Nigeria. The ACN is just a sociocultural organization like the afenifere.

They so celebrate fashola as if he is better that Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Jigawa governors. The records are there for all to see!

Time will surely tell.

He is not. If he was, he would know the reason many of you became PDP apologists is tribalism/sectionalism. PDP became your darling when Jonathan came into power. If we pull out your comments in Yar'adua's presidency, we surely will get a different view of PDP.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2011
Francis-1:

Demdem= tony one week wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

What do u mean? dont understand
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Gbawe: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2011
Francis-1:

Hahaha! ACN party of drug pushers, rascals and looters. Do they think Sokoto is SW that they can command as they wish?
ACN, party of Yorubas, does not have much to offer non-Swners. Likewise ACN, as presently constituted, can never lead Nigeria

Ethnic bigotry will always make some slow on the uptake. With all we are seeing currently , only dimwits will think "leading Nigeria" should be anyone's priority right now. The parameters have changed forever and smart leaders/regions will fully understand the faultline and fragility exposed in our union. The SW, at least from how they voted, has seen the big picture and it has become obvious to the region that "leading Nigeria" does not really mean much in the grand scheme of things  .  Let the slowboats from China keep obssessing with distractions that do not really matter .
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Gbawe: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2011
Olalekan 0:

@beef,Sadly,Nigerians are mistaking the ACN for the messiahs,no one seems to be talking about Oshiomhole's #20B ICT scam,Fashola's outrageous albeit legitimate salary as it was ratified by the stae's house of assembly,lekki tolls collection,Fashola and Tinubu's #45M cars and anytime a PDP state makes giant strides,people pretend not to notice and might even credit it for the[b] ACN as they did in the Aregbesola train debacle.[/b]

I personally know a sitting senator in Osun who was adjudged by all Osun sons and daughters to be the worst among all second republic politicians yet,the people of Osun in their desperation to oust the PDP knowingly went ahead to vote for him,why?

Moreso,Senator Ayo Arise of Ekiti North was the undisputed best performer of all the first-term senators in the the last senate but was inexplicably voted out!

What a load of rubbish !!!! Explain Aregbesola's "train debacle" to the forum !!!! I dare you to do so if you know the meaning of "debacle"!!! When you cannot even use words appropriately (or perhaps embellish deliberately) then your thinking is questionable at best and downright fabrication at worst.

Partisan bias and base hatred has ruined the thinking of most of you. No one , as far as I know, has told anyone that Aregbesola is now lord of the railways but the man clearly and deliberately signed A Memorandum Of Understanding with the NRC that has seen Osun gain freight allocation that  only came about because of the partnership between the State and the NRC. The State will also get its own dedicated wagons specifically for its own exclusive use. Some of you should simply stop this rudimentary and semi-illiterate talk. You are dumbing down this forum because of your rabid hatred of the ACN that ignores fact and events on the ground.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Beaf: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2011
^
Lol! You don't know the meaning of the word, debacle? In the current context, its a kind way of calling Aregbesola a liar thats ram packed with high stories.

Akanbi_edu:

He is not. If he was, he would know the reason many of you became PDP apologists is tribalism/sectionalism. PDP became your darling when Jonathan came into power. If we pull out your comments in Yar'adua's presidency, we surely will get a different view of PDP.

Hilarious! I noticed that Rickystorm had only 3 posts, checked his profile and found that he only registered today!
So, bruv, how are you going to pull out his posts from Yar Adua's time na?

NL doesn't cease to amaze. You see why it isn't very clever to offer scripted answers when both you and NL would be better off if you remained silent?

Of course, Gbawe had his episodic fit of crap mindedness and embellished the tomfoolery. embarassed
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Gbawe: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2011
Beaf:

^
Lol! You don't know the meaning of the word, debacle? In the current context, its a kind way of calling Aregbesola a liar thats ram packed with high stories.

Hilarious! I noticed that Rickystorm had only 3 posts, checked his profile and found that he only registered today!
So, bruv, how are you going to pull out his posts from Yar Adua's time na?

NL doesn't cease to amaze. You see why it isn't very clever to offer scripted answers when both you and NL would be better off if you remained silent?

Of course, Gbawe had his episodic fit of crap mindedness and embellished the tomfoolery. embarassed

You dare to comment? A hack like you I mop the floor with daily ? Abeg go siddon somewhere and let bright folks talk. Olodo jati-jati.

Debacle can only translate to "lies" in the fried brain of an olodo who makes things up as he goes along like yourself.

http://www.answers.com/topic/debacle

A sudden, disastrous collapse, downfall, or defeat; a rout.
A total, often ludicrous failure.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Akanbiedu(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2011
I posted from login and only got to see the number of posts after posting. I just don't care much about proving anything on nairaland, that's why I didn't bother to edit my post.

Unlike you, Labaran Maku, Andrew Azazi and Reuben Abati, who are jittery because you pay too much attention to nairaland, I know NL opinions do not matter much.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Beaf: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2011
Gbawe:

You dare to comment? A hack like you I mop the floor with daily ? Abeg go siddon somewhere and let bright folks talk. Olodo jati-jati.

Debacle can only translate to "lies" in the fried brain of an olodo who makes things up as he goes along like yourself.

http://www.answers.com/topic/debacle

You sound more like an area boy with each passing day. Your words are uncouth and your imagery is violent.
My mental picture of you is of a hot tempered loon with red eyes and spit dribbling as you punch your keyboard in rage and beat up any nearby kids. Na wa!

The World has concluded that Aregbesola is a damn liar, so explode if you like. It won't change a darn thing, the man lies like there is no tomorrow; thats why he is suffering the train debacle, it was the lie that broke the camels back.

You must have a headache from throwing tantrums and talking rubbish, please take two tablets with food and a glass of water. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Beaf: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2011
ACN is a regional party with fascist idea's. It is a party that peddles ethnic bigotry as a campaign tool.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by manchy7531: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2011
ACN is a regional party with fascist idea's. It is a party that peddles ethnic bigotry as a campaign tool

Like AWO, the father of all bigots.

BTW,as to Bafarawa,this is why we talk of party discipline and internal democracy.if bafarawa feels he is bigger than the party and that he cant be queried/punished by his party then,he should just quit politics cos Nigeria will never and a say again never condole an arrogant,bigot,looter,Muslim core northern old generation politician cos they are the reason why Nigeria is what it is.we need fresh blooded and humble politics.
Re: You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2011
Honestly, I can live with a regional party that gives result and highly responsive to those they are governing. It's better to have such than killer national party headed by a retardeen that is so inefficient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over Fifth Maternal And Child Care Hosp In Gbaja, Surulere. Pics / Biafran War: Achebe Did Not Write This. / Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.