Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? (498 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Drxxzy: 1:31pm On Apr 21
Hello house. Pls which amongst these cars can someone buy in Nigeria and enjoy without constant mechanical issues;

Benz GLK 2014
Toyota Camry 2016/17
Toyota Camry 2018/19
Lexus rx 350 2013
Benz c300 2016
Honda accord 2018/20
Toyota Corolla 2016/17/18

Budget is 15-18m max 20m. I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks everyone.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Magnetic010: 1:42pm On Apr 21
It all depends on your maintenance culture and how much you know about cars. If you buy a toyota you'll be fine,its easier to maintain plus you won't get ripped so much if you're a newbie car owner but if you buy a Mercedes and you don't know much about cars or cost of parts and others a very heartless mechanic(all of them are) will "open office" on your head. That said if you want a car that take you from point A to B without much fuss go fo toyota but if you want to arrive at point B in class and make a statement ; Mercedes but not GLK

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Rexymania(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21
Anyone of them. I think our road is good to some extent.... Especially if you're in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by PepeXKermit: 1:52pm On Apr 21
if you are in Nigeria and you are using anything short of an SUV, you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21
Avoid car wey low, lagos go experience more flood this period.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Apr 21
Not the Benz ... that won't meet your requirements. Lexus/Totoya much better but depends on your location and needs. If you would be traveling in hilly areas ... and at times with a full load.... rule out the Corolla... need a more powerful engine. Road condition?... if higher clearance is needed ... rule out the Camry opt for the Lexus.
My suggestion would be the Subaru .... as reliable as a Toyota .... AWD and great clearance.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Drxxzy: 4:03pm On Apr 21
PepeXKermit:
if you are in Nigeria and you are using anything short of an SUV, you are deceiving yourself.

Any suggestions? Is Rav4 good ?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by PepeXKermit: 4:07pm On Apr 21
Drxxzy:

i guess, but i am not a Japanese car kind of person but i know they are reliable and affordable for most people so i guess it just works but its not what i will use my money to buy.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Drxxzy: 4:10pm On Apr 21
PepeXKermit:

i guess, but i am not a Japanese car kind of person but i know they are reliable and affordable for most people so i guess it just works but its not what i will use my money to buy.

What will you use your money to buy? School a bro biko.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Michael547(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21
Drxxzy:
Hello house. Pls which amongst these cars can someone buy in Nigeria and enjoy without constant mechanical issues;

Benz GLK 2014
Toyota Camry 2016/17
Toyota Camry 2018/19
Lexus rx 350 2013
Benz c300 2016
Honda accord 2018/20
Toyota Corolla 2016/17/18

Budget is 15-18m max 20m. I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks everyone.

I do computerised professional car Pre-purchase inspection in the southwest so that you won't buy a bad car. You can contact me on 08167469103 on calls or whatsapp.
Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Chasito(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22
I will choose the GLK
Re: Which Of These Cars Is The Best To Buy And Drive In Nigeria? by Whois(m): 11:35am On Apr 23
Drxxzy:

Yeah but make sure you're getting recent model from year 2012

(1) (Reply)

Car Hunt / What To Do When U Have A Tire Blown Out / Driver's License Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.