Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian (15036 Views)

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Metordman: 8:32pm On Apr 21
AfonjaConehead:
Y'all wasting your time,Tinubu till 2031.
Tinubu only has 3 yrs to vacate Aso rock. The mandate thief imposed himself on Nigeria. Or the apple that Abacha ate will repeat itself again
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Kay25(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21
Igbos bow to no one peter obi should not bow to the north
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Tflex01: 9:21pm On Apr 21
Ogonimilitant:
Igbos don't care who becomes the president. If Peter Obii wins good for him and his party nothing do with Igbos.

But the truth is, No matter who becomes the president, if he is good it will benefit the Igbos more than any tribe. If he is bad Igbos will suffer less than than any other tribe.

If you like embezzle the who Nigeria money, it will end up in an Igbo mans pocket. Unless you decide to chew the money.

They control the following:
The food market
Electronics market
Spare part market
Building materials
Real estate
Hospitality
Pharmaceutical
Automobile market
Electricals.
Air Transport
Land transport
They control the business in all the seaports

They control everything you use the money to buy.
Importation of all kinds of your daily need.
If you like employ all your kinsmen and women in the ministry and oil. They are waiting for you to deposit them in their pockets.

Those shouting Igbo man can not be president in Nigeria are just deluded. Keep shouting Peter Obi will never president.

The Total number of civil servant in Nigeria is 720,000. Nigeria has over 200m people. Igbos don't depend on government

If delusion was a tribe πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Scamburster(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

🀣🀣
U people are always a corper serving in the East when Obi was governor 🀣
Same lines all of una dey useπŸ˜‚

Let even assumed u truly served there, u served as a corper throughout his 8yrs as a governor

Omo
Many of u think everyone is as stupid as u guys😁

I say lets compare statistics and bring it down to what real development is, lets see if any governor in Nigeria ever comes close to obi since 1999

Corper ni, corporal ko🀣
All agbadorians where posted to Anambra to serve when Obi was governor 😁😁
Hahaahahahaha, man you are too much.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by abibun: 10:20pm On Apr 21
How much does Tinubu used or which project does he have in the north before becoming president
fuckJones:
this guy's are funny, romance with north with 400k borehole?
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21
Jonjam269:

Keep deceiving yourself with your obirodent propaganda. As we speak many of your brethens are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees
l agree. The agenda is to occupy Lagos. It's happening everyday. Yorubas are running to their villages because they can't afford Lagos rent again grin
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21
Tflex01:

If delusion was a tribe πŸ˜‚
kee laughing . You will not be able to laugh in the next 10yrs
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Nefort: 10:30pm On Apr 21
KingKO22:
Obituary romance with the North won't get him anywhere

Igbos only wants to divide the country through presidency but we won't let that happen

No Igbo presidency for now

Until enemies among them see Nigeria as the country that should prosper
. The mentality of negativity from igbo to ruin the country at all cost should be corrected first . Then we will consider a Humai or Soludo presidency not this noise makers they are forcing on us at all cost
You are just ignorant. Its not even possible for a president to divide the country all by himself. Even if Peter Obi becomes president Igbos still wouldn't get Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21
AfonjaConehead:
Y'all wasting your time,Tinubu till 2031.
shege Banza till 2031
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by 43Ronin: 11:44pm On Apr 21
KEVIND:
If Peter Obi like he should build heaven on earth for the core north, they won't vote for him.
Jonathan did more for them, they voted him out.
Its an unwritten law & command pass down to them not to vote for anyone from the Igbo tribe no matter how genuine his intention.

When they wanted to do away with Jonathan in his second term bid, their campaign line was that Jonathan is an Igbo man. With that narrative alone Jonathan didn't get votes from the core north.
An average Hausa/ Fulani will never vote anyone who is Igbo. Obi should understand this & face front.

They hide under the arguement that an Igbo president will divide Nigeria. Lies, Lies
That's not their reason - What many people don't know is that the instruction not to allow an Igbo man occupy the number 1 seat of power was giving out by their father - Ahmadu Bello.
if the person like he should be the best candidate, Hausa/Fulani don't care.

Allow the fool to keep on deceiving himself he will be disgraced again untill he takes over from Atiku. Nnamdi azikiwe who spearheaded the independence of Nigeria was pushed down to a mere ceremonial president because of tribalism, religion & british fear of ndigbo.who then is Peter obi? He should keeping on being stupid but my hope is that he will see the liberation of ndigbo while he's still alive
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Chibuezem(m): 12:32am On Apr 22
tunjijones:

So the clamor to vote obi in last election was cos of competency. Even kwankwanso is a better administrator than obi. He did better than obi when he was a governor.

I don't know about you, but most Igbos wanted Peter obi to be president cos he is igbo not cos of any yeye competency.
You are quite a telepath bro, you were able to read the minds of all igbos... Most igbos have given up on the Nigerian dream because of being treated like second class citizens and are pushing for Biafra. Thier kinsman becoming a president does not matter anymore. They simply want to be comfortable. An igbo man hates begging, he will rather work than to beg his fellow man for food.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Chibuezem(m): 12:36am On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:

They do give a damn else Peter Obi won't be up north begging for votes while the majority of the so called headless mobs are also ibos.
Do you think igbos are fronting Peter obi?
Igbos, Yoruba, hausa and other people from other tribes who have washed away their tribalistic agenda for competency are fronting Peter obi because they see the hope of good governance.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by tunjijones(m): 4:39am On Apr 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

🀣🀣
U people are always a corper serving in the East when Obi was governor 🀣
Same lines all of una dey useπŸ˜‚

Let even assumed u truly served there, u served as a corper throughout his 8yrs as a governor

Omo
Many of u think everyone is as stupid as u guys😁

I say lets compare statistics and bring it down to what real development is, lets see if any governor in Nigeria ever comes close to obi since 1999

Corper ni, corporal ko🀣
All agbadorians where posted to Anambra to serve when Obi was governor 😁😁

Will you keep shut... My wife is from Anambra. I didn't only serve in Anambra, I married from there.

I schooled in the east too.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by drugBaronTINUBU: 5:25am On Apr 22
tunjijones:

Will you keep shut... My wife is from Anambra. I didn't only serve in Anambra, I married from there.

I schooled in the east too.
🀣🀣🀣
Nor be only ur wife 😁
Ur entire generation is from Anambra 🀣

Lies kee u there
This one wey never cross OreπŸ˜‚

Omo it takes foolishness to be doing all these

obi as a governor outperformed any other governors from 1999
When u are ready to tell urself the truth, we compare
If not
Happy new week
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by goshee: 5:54am On Apr 22
Tochitee:
obi the pandoro clown,he will be buried completely next election.
Buried or not he can never be as low as your father
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Tenplet(m): 6:19am On Apr 22
Whalis:
If Obi likes let him place his wife on the table once election bell rings an average northerner will only listen to who to vote for when he visits the mosque iny Friday preceding the election on Saturday. And it is mostly going to be a religious tainted choice.
Jonathan's efforts to please the north is a case study.
And you happy Saying this for the world to see, well if it's true then the north are illiterates ..and with there illiteracy they are drawing this country bavkward
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Albertgr8: 6:31am On Apr 22
Peter is thinking that there will be election no is selection as usual
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Intelcorei7: 6:33am On Apr 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

🀣🀣🀣
Nor be only ur wife 😁
Ur entire generation is from Anambra 🀣

Lies kee u there
This one wey never cross OreπŸ˜‚

Omo it takes foolishness to be doing all these

obi as a governor outperformed any other governors from 1999
When u are ready to tell urself the truth, we compare
If not
Happy new week
grin

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Brenbentondiaz: 6:34am On Apr 22
I hope in his forays to the north he reminded the Christians there to "take back their country"?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by fuckJones(f): 6:46am On Apr 22
Mozegee:
if he is romancing with the North with 400k borehole. What has been your impact to citizens of your community
I have given a borehole worth 2.5m to my community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by fuckJones(f): 6:47am On Apr 22
Nzubeolisa:

You can as well jerk off with a million naira borehole
the borehole that stop working after fee days
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:15am On Apr 22
Intelcorei7:

grin
for 2023?

u get sense so?
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Zeebuy: 11:37am On Apr 22
KingKO22:
To me, Umahi is proving that he is a nationalist and not an igbo politician

Umahi or Soludo presidency is a goal

Umahi deserves president

And immediately umahi or Solido decides to contest against tinubu you'll remember he's an Igbo man. We know how you people think
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Zeebuy: 11:38am On Apr 22
KingKO22:

We Yoruba don't have issue with any tribe in Nigeria

We are for better Nigeria
Lolzzzzz.....you Yoruba are the problem of this country. You're ready to dine with any devil as long as you think it'll benefit you while every other tribe can go to hell. That's how you operate. I'm happy the eyes of everybody else is opening to your ways
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Zeebuy: 11:42am On Apr 22
tunjijones:

Bros pls don't say that. Igbo actually care about who becomes the president.

If not why the massive support for Peter obi. Igbos too want thier son to be in aso rock, which is not a bad idea cos we all own Nigeria.

But how are you guys going about it? You can win an election with hate na. The hate for Nigeria emanating from the Igbos is too much and apart from presidency whey igbo never get since 1999, I think it's Igbos that benefits the most from this country called Nigeria.

What he's saying is that even if you keep voting useless leaders the Igbos are the leasg affected due to the fact they're mostly engaged in commerce.

Check presidential election patterns, the igbo regions are the least likely to vote according to tribal affiliations. Heck, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu who is someone the Igbos love very much. https://www.thecable.ng/in-2003-south-east-voted-for-obasanjo-against-ojukwu-why/amp/
Which other tribe can do this?

They rallied for obi because between tinubu, obi and Atiku, obi was the best of the bunch.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Zeebuy: 11:44am On Apr 22
Latakia:
Tinubu will use 8 years, presidency will shift to the north probably northeast, northerners too will use 8 years after that presidency will go back to South and this time na South South.

Amen. I hope it happens. The more you vote useless presidents, the more your country crumbles. Las las, it's you guys who will suffer for it, but the more your country crumbles the wealthier I get🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by tunjijones(m): 11:48am On Apr 22
Zeebuy:

What he's saying is that even if you keep voting useless leaders the Igbos are the leasg affected due to the fact they're mostly engaged in commerce.

Check presidential election patterns, the igbo regions are the least likely to vote according to tribal affiliations. Heck, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu who is someone the Igbos love very much. https://www.thecable.ng/in-2003-south-east-voted-for-obasanjo-against-ojukwu-why/amp/
Which other tribe can do this?

They rallied for obi because between tinubu, obi and Atiku, obi was the best of the bunch.

How is obi better than Atiku or Tinubu?

And for ojukwu, he doesn't have any political value and can't win an election in Nigeria and for your information, he got over 2m votes from you Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by AskNgige2: 12:46pm On Apr 22
Ogonimilitant:
Igbos don't care who becomes the president. If Peter Obii wins good for him and his party nothing do with Igbos.

But the truth is, No matter who becomes the president, if he is good it will benefit the Igbos more than any tribe. If he is bad Igbos will suffer less than than any other tribe.

If you like embezzle the who Nigeria money, it will end up in an Igbo mans pocket. Unless you decide to chew the money.

They control the following:
The food market
Electronics market
Spare part market
Building materials
Real estate
Hospitality
Pharmaceutical
Automobile market
Electricals.
Air Transport
Land transport
They control the business in all the seaports

They control everything you use the money to buy.
Importation of all kinds of your daily need.
If you like employ all your kinsmen and women in the ministry and oil. They are waiting for you to deposit them in their pockets.

Those shouting Igbo man can not be president in Nigeria are just deluded. Keep shouting Peter Obi will never president.

The Total number of civil servant in Nigeria is 720,000. Nigeria has over 200m people. Igbos don't depend on government

And most Uber driver in Abuja are igbos..
I just drop hausa man now for a trip of 5k, him de squeeze face say bolt don increase money.. wetin concern me , I collect my 5k Waka, next
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by ALTIARA: 12:48pm On Apr 22
The North won't risk a 12 year Southern Presidency. A desperate Obi will want a second term. Its dead on arrival!
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by DestinyNigga: 2:59pm On Apr 22
tunjijones:

Can a slave give himself freedom?

Can Afo nja ever fight for his right? They will still blame us for trying to buy all their lands in Lagos πŸ˜† Slave is now buying the lands of the so called sophiscated people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Latakia(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22
Zeebuy:

Amen. I hope it happens. The more you vote useless presidents, the more your country crumbles. Las las, it's you guys who will suffer for it, but the more your country crumbles the wealthier I get🀣🀣🀣
na person wey dey suffer dey know who dey suffer. The life of a wailer is a miserable one grin
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Zeebuy: 6:42pm On Apr 22
Latakia:
na person wey dey suffer dey know who dey suffer. The life of a wailer is a miserable one grin

Lolzzzzz...... wetin concern me? As I said, keep electing useless leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians To Experience Drop In Electricity Supply / Shehu Sani: Bury Victims Of Plateau Killings Close To The Seat Of Power / Thugs Disrupted Ongoing Election In Ward 9 Unit 1 And 2 Ifelodu LG Area Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.