Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian (15021 Views)

President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by onuman: 6:12pm On Apr 21
But it's hard to understand: why Muslim religion is an obstacle to a Northern Muslim in voting a southern Christian as president of Nigeria, after all, in previous elections, Southern Christians had voted Northern Muslim presidential candidates who won in those Christian Southern states?
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by tunjijones(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Do u even understand what governance is at all?
How is building elephant projects that is dilapidating now a sign of good governance?
What is the economy of Ebonyi state?
What is their debt profile?
Of what use is building an airport that the people can't use?

Omo
U guys will just open mouth waaa to be talking rubbish

I'm not igbo, i be Edo boy. No governor in Nigeria since 1999 comes close to Obi in fixing the challenges of his people
He understood the problem of Anambra as at then and fixed it and that is what governance is.

Lol... I don't care where you are from. There are fooools in every tribe.

Please name one challenge obi fixed while in Anambra govt house?

U are talking abt white elephant project, at least he did a project. Which one your lord and personal saviour obi do. Name one major project he did in Anambra state for the 8 years he was the governor?

Mumu say hin save money. That's the height of stupidity. As a father, wld you be boasting of saving money when your children are hungry?

And incase you don't know, the money he saved was saved in fidelity bank where he is a major shareholder. So I no rate that one at all.

Why didn't he use the money he claimed he saved to build the cargo airport that his predecessor did? Mumu saved money for the next governor to come and embezzle.

Talking abt internally generated revenue during Obi's stint at Anambra. Lol that's even a no go area. If you fooolishly respond to me I wld give you the breakdown of how obi plunged Anambra into poverty when he was there. Even ngige did better than him.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by amaridigital(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21
lextube:

No be rig Tinubu rig election win? Which one is "It will be difficult to dislodge Tinubu's support base in the North".

His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has the North in his pocket. Except he doesn't want to contest any more.

If Tinubu rigged an election in which the sitting President, vice president, senate president, ministers, CBN Governor and top northern leaders were opposed to his candidacy and he was merely an ordinary citizen, hell, they even change the national currency because of him-what do you think will happen now that he's the president and GCFR? Think about this. Just think very deeply about it and stop wasting your time.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 6:16pm On Apr 21
olaolulazio:

Even Obi is aware of this.
Forget about Obi,naija needs a man with steel balls like Tinubu.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by sweerychick(f): 6:21pm On Apr 21
Ogonimilitant:
Igbos don't care who becomes the president. If Peter Obii wins good for him and his party nothing do with Igbos.

But the truth is, No matter who becomes the president, if he is good it will benefit the Igbos more than any tribe. If he is bad Igbos will suffer less than than any other tribe.

If you like embezzle the who Nigeria money, it will end up in an Igbo mans pocket. Unless you decide to chew the money.

They control
The food market
Electronics market
Spare part market
Building materials
Real estate
Hospitality
Pharmaceutical
Automobile market
Electricals.
They control everything you use the money to buy.
Importation of all kinds of your daily need.
If you like employ all your kinsmen and women in the ministry and oil. They are waiting for you to deposit them in their pockets.

Those shouting Igbo man can not be president in Nigeria are just deluded.
they are about to control the airline industry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Intelcorei7: 6:25pm On Apr 21
Ibo man will never become the president of this country called Nigeria because of their self-aggrandizement. This I have seen.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:25pm On Apr 21
tunjijones:

Lol... I don't care where you are from. There are fooools in every tribe.

Please name one challenge obi fixed while in Anambra govt house?

U are talking abt white elephant project, at least he did a project. Which one your lord and personal saviour obi do. Name one major project he did in Anambra state for the 8 years he was the governor?

Mumu say hin save money. That's the height of stupidity. As a father, wld you be boasting of saving money when your children are hungry?

And incase you don't know, the money he saved was saved in fidelity bank where he is a major shareholder. So I no rate that one at all.

Why didn't he use the money he claimed he saved to build the cargo airport that his predecessor did? Mumu saved money for the next governor to come and embezzle.

Talking abt internally generated revenue during Obi's stint at Anambra. Lol that's even a no go area. If you fooolishly respond to me I wld give you the breakdown of how obi plunged Anambra into poverty when he was there. Even ngige did better than him.
Lolz
U started by saying I'm igbo
Now u no longer care🤣🤣

If by now, u are still looking for someone to tell u what Obi did in Anambra, then i must say, i have not seen a greater fool in my life than u.

Obi plunged Anambra into poverty 🤣🤣
Omo i give up
NBS has a statistics
Go their site and check instead of foolishly following propagandas

In terms of GDP that the world use in measuring and judging governance and development
Obi administration beat all the governors since 1999
It is clear u have zero knowledge of what governance is
Good day
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Khyrvxjzy: 6:27pm On Apr 21
AfonjaConehead:
We are never gonna romance with any bloody north,for what?
Romance with those burdens for what?
Tinubu already got what he wanted from them and we all stand with Tinubu regardless of the FLshness of his rANUS ronus....

The north wants to be taken care of forever at the expense of the south.
The only problem we have is the stupid rANUS ronus in the south.

stand with tinubu?

hahaha, we dont want you, go, we no like you oooooo

abatenije, egbami oooo

yorubaponudanu your brother don dey beg for our love, una never see anything
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by AfonjaConehead: 6:31pm On Apr 21
Khyrvxjzy you stink... please kindly go away thanks:

stand with tinubu?

hahaha, we dont want you, go, we no like you oooooo

abatenije, egbami oooo
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Latakia(f): 6:32pm On Apr 21
HardBishop:

Continue... When it shall come to pass...
A time shall come when igbos will be told to vote on PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS....... No single Igbo man will vote.. the hate is much. Is pathetic our Igbo leaders have not yet realized this now and before
no responsible Nigerian take Igbo serious whether they vote or not. The sit at home every Monday in the southeast should that have no impact on our economy should tell you why your region is not important to us.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Honestey: 6:32pm On Apr 21
What if Pitobi make 20 boreholes in each northern Local government?
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Chucks13: 6:36pm On Apr 21
Which permutation? And which North? So building kwashoko boreholes now a permutation?

Oga leave talk the North will never vote Igbo as president life or death it won't happen so Mr Vanguard leave talk its never going to happen untill may be after rapture.

Obi my a s s. If even North will change their stand its not 2027 neither obi grigory, never....

Una just dey play.....

The only region the North can support for presidency is either SW or SS but SE biko leave talk.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21
Intelcorei7:
Ibo man will never become the president of this country called Nigeria because of their self-aggrandizement. This I have seen.
chop your presidency nah. Ebin pawa grin Tinubu will not dash you shishi personally. Whatever you enjoy here in Lagos Igbos must enjoy it too even better than you as a Yoruba man. Check the Lagos Bleu rail, do the census of the user and see that Igbos are 70% users of your blue rail grin
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by HardBishop: 6:40pm On Apr 21
Latakia:
no responsible Nigerian take Igbo serious whether they vote or not. The sit at home every Monday in the southeast should that have no impact on our economy should tell you why your region is not important to us.
So be it. Is better no Igbo vie for PRESIDENCY.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Mozegee: 6:47pm On Apr 21
fuckJones:
this guy's are funny, romance with north with 400k borehole?
if he is romancing with the North with 400k borehole. What has been your impact to citizens of your community
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by yommen: 6:54pm On Apr 21
Oduduwapigs:

God bless the emir of illorin 😂

While a Yoruba man is always governor? Dey play.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by signz: 7:02pm On Apr 21
BAT has pocketed the whole opposition. PDP is gone, Kwankwaso and Otti will kiss the ring to retain their states.

He has captured the state in a way no other President before him has done and the Press are on his side.

Even PO knows this.

No man born of woman can beat BAT in 2027.

It's unfortunate, i know
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Amumaigwe: 7:02pm On Apr 21
KingKO22:

And this retrogressive mentality will keep igbos in stagnant cycle till you have reorientation or change mentality away from yiur negative projection towards Nigeria

Stagnant? You are funny. Stagnation and Igbo can never be in one sentence except in contrast. We know those that stagnate even with state powers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Jonjam269: 7:09pm On Apr 21
"Northern are no more terrorists and almarijis" according to the deluded obirodents. Yes daddy and deluded obirodents deceiving themselves. Obingo is labouring in vain.
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Intelcorei7: 7:10pm On Apr 21
Ogonimilitant:
chop your presidency nah. Ebin pawa grin Tinubu will not dash you shishi personally. Whatever you enjoy here in Lagos Igbos must enjoy it too even better than you as a Yoruba man. Check the Lagos Bleu rail, do the census of the user and see that Igbos are 70% users of your blue rail grin
We are happy with that boy. You have probably forgotten and oblivious of the fact that you people are "global developers" that develop everywhere throughout the whole world, but leave your erosion-ravaged region in shamble and undeveloped conditions. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Lanre1st(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21
Macphenson:
oko

OBO

Sorry Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by KEVIND: 7:27pm On Apr 21
Inosky:

In as much as your assertions may not be completely wrong, but there more enlightened North people now than those foolish ideology. Look at what happened in the last election. They say Peter Obi will not see one vote in the north, but the results showed he won't a lot of northern states not even imaginable before the election. The electoral act of real-time and BVAS were actually followed you will have a second thought.
This shows drastic grassroots campaign can change the narrative and pay off if the system is totally unbiased.
Read again.
I didn't say North as a whole, I said core northern states dominated by Hausa/ Fulani.
Wether you penetrate or not, core Hausa/ Fulani states will never vote an Igbo man - Obi exclusive
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Intelcorei7: 7:28pm On Apr 21
Jonjam269:
"Northern are no more terrorists and almarijis" according to the deluded obirodents. Yes daddy and deluded obirodents deceiving themselves. Obingo is labouring in vain.
Don't mind the ungrateful migrants from SADEAST, their egocentricity and Self-centeredness will never fetch them the presidency. Those statements by one of their fake pastors that " One IBO man is equivalent to 500 Hausa men" is still in our archive. We are still translating it to Hausa/Fulani language for proper understanding. They will still labour in vain in 2027 Insha Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by tunjijones(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Now u no longer care🤣🤣

If by now, u are still looking for someone to tell u what Obi did in Anambra, then i must say, i have not seen a greater fool in my life than u.

Omo i give up
NBS has a statistics

In terms of GDP that the world use in measuring and judging governance and development
Good day

Lol. I was a corper serving in ogidi Anambra state when Peter obi was the governor.

U whey never even cross niger bridge want to tell me ABT Anambra state.

I swear I don't know anything abt Anambra for you to say obi beat all governors of Anambra in GDP.

Chai, it's obvious u are brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21
Intelcorei7:

We are happy with that boy. You have probably forgotten and oblivious of the fact that you people are "global developers" that develop everywhere throughout the whole world, but leave your erosion-ravaged region in shamble and undeveloped conditions. cheesy grin
you need move out of that brown roof enclave and visit Igbo people land and see if shame catch you. You think yorubaland is only Lagos
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Ezeifeduba: 7:33pm On Apr 21
How I wish we can put aside our biases and vote this man
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Jonjam269: 7:38pm On Apr 21
Ogonimilitant:
Keep deceiving yourself with your obirodent propaganda. As we speak many of your brethens are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by tunjijones(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21
Ezeifeduba:
How I wish we can put aside our biases and vote this man

Why shd Nigerians vote for Peter obi. You need to convince Nigerian ls to want to vote for him.

Pls can you mention one legacy or landmark project that can be ascribed to PO?
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by Jonjam269: 7:44pm On Apr 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Now u no longer care🤣🤣

Omo i give up
NBS has a statistics

Good day
Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:55pm On Apr 21
Jonjam269:

Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Lolz
How does defecting to another party a problem?
He is using labour party now and u guys are saying its igbo agenda, imagine it was APGA🤣🤣

Secondly u said he performed woefully 🤣
Do u want us to compare statistics against your own best and lets see who truly performed woefully 😂

Thirdly, u brought a nairaland post that everyone has seen as a proof🤣
So in 2027 now if he decides to contest, people will now be digging this ur comment made out of hate as a proof that he failed 😂

So naso ur brain reach so🤣🤣

Statistics doesn't lie, Obi performed way better than fashola and Tinubu combined
If u want us to debate it, I'm all in

NB: why e be say na only Yoruba ronu people they say Obi failed 🤣 i bet u never even cross Ore talkless of river niger😂
Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:02pm On Apr 21
tunjijones:

Lol. I was a corper serving in ogidi Anambra state when Peter obi was the governor.

U whey never even cross niger bridge want to tell me ABT Anambra state.

I swear I don't know anything abt Anambra for you to say obi beat all governors of Anambra in GDP.

Chai, it's obvious u are brainwashed
🤣🤣
U people are always a corper serving in the East when Obi was governor 🤣
Same lines all of una dey use😂

Let even assumed u truly served there, u served as a corper throughout his 8yrs as a governor

Omo
Many of u think everyone is as stupid as u guys😁

I say lets compare statistics and bring it down to what real development is, lets see if any governor in Nigeria ever comes close to obi since 1999

Corper ni, corporal ko🤣
All agbadorians where posted to Anambra to serve when Obi was governor 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian by MrSly(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21
KingKO22:
Obituary romance with the North won't get him anywhere

Igbos only wants to divide the country through presidency but we won't let that happen

No Igbo presidency for now

Until enemies among them see Nigeria as the country that should prosper
. The mentality of negativity from igbo to ruin the country at all cost should be corrected first . Then we will consider a Humai or Soludo presidency not this noise makers they are forcing on us at all cost
Somebody said a headless mob would soon arrive and here they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps May Include Age Reduction In Constitution Amendment- Dogara / Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand / Senate To CBN, Ministers: Your Policies Are Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.