Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje (11459 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others / PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by manduwem(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21
richiemcgold:
Are you people sure Ganduje's removal is not being plotted by people in the presidency?

Same thoughts I've been pondering on with the way it takes a new twist each day
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by fergie001: 3:08pm On Apr 21
richiemcgold:
Are you people sure Ganduje's removal is not being plotted by people in the presidency?
Is it not obvious enough?
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Apr 21
Dey play, later you go come back come dey cry, after dem don use ya head break coconut grin grin cheesy
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by fredoooooo: 3:10pm On Apr 21
richiemcgold:
Na you presidency plotted it? is this how you people think politics is being played . Kindergarten and market politics cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Splashme: 3:10pm On Apr 21
Gandollar is a thief

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21
Every party with their own cup of problems dey will never get peace in Jesus name
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Pedro334(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21
the soundtracks of film is interesting to our ears and eyes .
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Tflex01: 3:20pm On Apr 21
Waste of time.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Emekaonline: 3:21pm On Apr 21
Racoon:
Shege banza! Crooked criminal who is desperate to avoid prosecution for his dollar bribe stuffing criminality. The zombies defending this man should be ashame of themselves abeg.

The same way many people are defending a man in whose aide's car was found N250 million in Lagos. Many of them even consider him as their messiah

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by jiz: 3:21pm On Apr 21
Jagaban is not Buhari, he is in charge of the party......unless he want gandollar to go. Forget about the fraction bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by GenFunction: 3:23pm On Apr 21
Racoon:
Shege banza! Crooked criminal who is desperate to avoid prosecution for his dollar bribe stuffing criminality. The zombies defending this man should be ashame of themselves abeg.
They dunno shame,modafvckers

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Emekaonline: 3:24pm On Apr 21
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/gandujes-plight-worsens-as-another-apc-faction-suspends-him/

I don't know who is deceiving these people. They always think that all the abnormal things that happened during Buhari will still happen during Tinubu. Obaseki succeeded just because some people in the presidency are against Oshiomole. As long as Tinubu and Ganduje are one the same page, Nobody can remove him. And for the ignoramuses here let me remind you that others may betray their loyalist, Tinubu is never known to betray those that stood by him.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Blaze14k: 3:35pm On Apr 21
Racoon:

Those are same group of people criticizing labour party of massive corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Shareholder: 3:36pm On Apr 21
[quote author=ClearFlair post=129555799]

The average APC supporter is not someone a normal person should feel comfortable around.[/quote

You just nailed it I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by biggie73(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21
Forumites:
You are a supporter of evil.
...so, which Nigeria party is not evil?
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Ulogwe1: 3:45pm On Apr 21
This Ganduje issues is inn house.
Some group in the party want him out.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by DOM7: 3:49pm On Apr 21
That's how others were removed so his case should not be different.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Apr 21
wizelink:
Ganduje and corruption is like 5 and 6

"are"

Who is your English teacher?
It is true that you don't need brain to support Peter obi. What a shame.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by HASSANWASIU1999: 3:52pm On Apr 21
Effort in futility,nothing can stop Ganduje
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by article1: 4:23pm On Apr 21
KingKO22:
Nothing can stop Ganduje

Forget all the noise
Evil will never depart from anyone who supports it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by keymatt(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21
Criminal party. grin
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by garfield1: 4:32pm On Apr 21
fergie001:
Is it not obvious enough?

I don't think so.it is the Kano govt that is masterminding it.i am in contact with top level Kano NNPP officials

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by fergie001: 4:36pm On Apr 21
garfield1:

I don't think so.it is the Kano govt that is masterminding it.i am in contact with top level Kano NNPP officials
They have to use people nah. This is Bola Tinubu not Buhari.
The same way Tinubu assured Oshiomhole nothing dey happen, yet something happened.

Tinubu has started preparation for 2027.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by mipeesoft(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21
Dat ya las statement funny die, so na drug dey make dem stand on nonsense mandate... grin grin....walahi you get mouth
Oduduwapigs:

APC na mental asylum not a party.

And from what I'm seeing, bola Ahmed Tinubu carried a brief case of cocaine,climbed MTN mast and poured it down like powder for the other on ya mandate animals to sniff

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by garfield1: 4:58pm On Apr 21
fergie001:

They have to use people nah. This is Bola Tinubu not Buhari.
The same way Tinubu assured Oshiomhole nothing dey happen, yet something happened.

Tinubu has started preparation for 2027.

I think that's where you missed and mixed it.in oshiomhole case,he wasn't a buhari loyallist so buhari was never going to stick out his neck and the plan was well carried out by the governor.but in this case,he is tinubu number one man in the north.if tinubu wants him out,they will give him soft landing or make resign peacefully not forcing him out.tinubu doesn't maltreat his close friends.it is possible that people in the villa are behind it but not Tinubu.are you forgetting that he was compensated with this for losing our as minister?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by SendoSendal: 5:20pm On Apr 21
Fubara should remove his benefactor from office..Lol. Wike singlehandedly made Fubara Governor before the full glare of the public.

1. Wike campaigned for Fubara as if he was the one running for office.
2. Wike ensured Fubara didn't go through any primaries.
3. Wike kept Fubara away from the eyes of EFCC when they wanted to feast on him.
4. Fubara knelt down and held Wike's feet immediately he was declared winner, same way Ododo held Yahaya Bello's feet

Less than 6 months after Fubara got to office, he pulled the rug off the feet on his erstwhile benefactor.

I don't know any of these actors. I only relied on media information we all get. However, except there are undertones we are not aware off, it is important for us to encourage the culture of appreciation and loyalty.

If you know the terms of the deal was not okay with you, why did you take it in the first place? Why not allow another person that is fine with those terms to take it? Why pretend you are something else just for your benefactor to help you and immediately you are helped, you feel empowered to turn a different direction.

I don't know these any of these men, but there is just that part of me that feels irritated when I see ingratitude

Melagros:
COMRADES, apc na nonsense people full there
Ganduje is regretting his actions after his failure to use the supreme court to remove Abba gidagida from office through the backyard, after the court cases were over, the governor now is hitting back at Ganduje
You can see how powerful the office of a governor is in Nigeria
A governor had removed Secondus from office
A governor had removed Oshiomhole from office
A governor had removed Ayu from office
A governor is also trying to remove Ganduje from office
This is the kind of power that we want Fubara to exhibit on the ongoing political crisis in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by Trueprophet91: 5:47pm On Apr 21
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/gandujes-plight-worsens-as-another-apc-faction-suspends-him/

APC fractionation.
Interesting times on Nigerian political parlance grin
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by wizelink(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21
jeromestarks:

"are"

Who is your English teacher?
It is true that you don't need brain to support Peter obi. What a shame.

Your correction is noted noted and shouldn't display your stupidity. To answer your question Mr. Brain, You were my English teacher. You were very poor in it. However, how does this concern Mr. Peter Obi? Mr brain, kindly use your brain positively and be helpful to your family.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21
KingKO22:
Nothing can stop Ganduje

Forget all the noise

Gandollar is gone already even tinubu knows this.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by jeromestarks: 7:13pm On Apr 21
wizelink:

Your correction is noted noted and shouldn't display your stupidity. To answer your question Mr. Brain, You were my English teacher. You were very poor in it. However, how does this concern Mr. Peter Obi? Mr brain, kindly use your brain positively and be helpful to your family.
I think you and I are going to be good friends.
Re: Fresh Crisis In APC As Another APC Faction Suspends Ganduje by wizelink(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21
jeromestarks:

I think you and I are going to be good friends.

Thank you very much my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" / Abuja Natives Decry Omission From Ministerial List / President Buhari Instructs AGF To Investigate Accused Top Govt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.