Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri (172 Views)

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019. Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Om / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by chymer(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21
In a revelation that has stirred political intrigue, former presidential aide Reno Omokri disclosed his pivotal role in recommending Peter Obi as the running mate to Atiku Abubakar during the 2019 presidential election.

Speaking candidly during a podcast interview on Mic On, Omokri shed light on the behind-the-scenes dynamics that shaped the selection process.

Omokri recounted how Atiku approached him for assistance in choosing a suitable running mate, a request he took seriously given the significance of the decision.

Drawing from his political acumen and network, Omokri proposed Peter Obi as a formidable candidate for the role.

He emphasized the depth of his involvement in the selection process, indicating that former President Jonathan corroborated his recommendation of Obi.

However, Omokri's involvement extended beyond mere suggestion; he actively participated in shaping the perception around Obi's candidacy.

By strategically presenting Obi's credentials and qualities in a favorable light, Omokri ensured that his recommendation carried weight in Atiku's final decision.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/i-recommended-peter-obi-to-atiku-in-2019-reveals-reno-omokri/

Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by Mbanda(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21
Idiotic reno!
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by noskcid(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21
Show proof
This man You talk too much
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 3:19pm On Apr 21
Na so this man go dey talk rubbish all the time
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by victorclean(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21
Please pity Reno, thee no way he can remain relevant without Peter Obi.

He is struggling for his life welfare. Only problem is who knows how he will end or the negative effects of his lies
Re: I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku In 2019," Reveals Reno Omokri by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21
Oga move on,do I care whether you introduce him or not.Irrelevant talk

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Alia Celebrates Ortom On His 63RD Birthday / Who Cooked And Who Has Eaten? / Alleged Terrorism: Court Sets Aside Arrest Warrant Against Fubara’s COS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.