Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun (14326 Views)

Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding / Cost Of Anambra Airport Is 6bn Naira/$16m Not $2.2bn - Somtoo Okoye / FG Seeks Fresh $2.5bn World Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun by Believeintruth: 11:13am On Apr 22
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

When you have decided to stop being dumb and stupid, kindly let NL know. I'm done arguing with a dumb ass retard.

Bye

check the mirror the person you see is the dumb ass retard
Re: Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun by CodeTemplar: 11:53am On Apr 22
DatNiggaDaz:
You are the only sensible one here.

Tinubulators dey rejoice grin grin

Nigerians don't know where they are dipping their hands into. Dark abyss

grin cheesy
in meantime they will have some forex to sell at below market rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun by Fujiyama: 3:18pm On Apr 22
grandstar:
The interestt rate is only 1%, which is $22m a yearly. This is piffling.

^^^
Interest rates (though critically important) are not the only factors to consider in debt sustainability.

I expected you to say something about debt to national income ratios. I expected you to say something about expected forex earnings (repayment is going to come from those forex earnings, after all).

The debt stock is rising. The last administration went on a borrowing round and this administration is doing the same. To make sure this discussion is based on evidence and not speculation, those metrics I mentioned earlier - need to be looked at.

Most important of all - these loan agreements in their entirety should be on this platform so that everyone can see what the terms and 'conditionalities' are. It is in the public interest that this be done.

There is a reason why the defenders of this administration have avoided this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun by Exceed15: 3:40pm On Apr 22
Tinubu' especially criticized GeJ administration on this.. bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun by lildush(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23
Tinubu should pls re introduce subsidy let d common man breath.. he have borrowed enough. And looted more than anyone Eva.people are still suffering.. 1 baby boy was arguing with me on this platform dat tinubu have not borrowed any money since he stole the mandate.. I just dint know wat to tell him cos am shocked to hear him say dat.But I hope he sees this thread... Little children everywhere on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal:GEJ Ready For Mass Revolt / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell / PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.