Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Mercy Chinwo's Producer Denied Begging Her To Help His Sick Dad But She Didn't - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo's Producer Denied Begging Her To Help His Sick Dad But She Didn't - (268 Views)

Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her / Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo's Producer Denied Begging Her To Help His Sick Dad But She Didn't - by Finestgal: 5:04pm On Apr 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbcB9tID-2g

Mercy Chinwo's Producer Denied Crying To Her To Help His Sick Dad But She Only Prayed

Just In: “I didn’t Call Out Gospel Singer Mercy Chinwo, My Story was about gospel record label boss, Ezekiel ThankGod (EeZee Tee), owner of EeZee Concept, The Record Label Mercy Chinwo was under, Me and Mercy Chinwo Suffered same faith under the record Label” - Gospel Music Producer clears the air, as he expresses gratitude To Mery Chinwo for support him during his father’s illness!!!

1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo's Producer Denied Begging Her To Help His Sick Dad But She Didn't - by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:14pm On Apr 22
They should allow Mercy chinwo to rest oo

(1) (Reply)

Screen Printers In Delhi / Active Power Rather Than Ability Like Economics / Valentino Shoes On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.