Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her (2244 Views)

Seun Sean Jimoh Reveals How He Slept With A Female Producer For Movie Role / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
A Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Because I refused To Sleep With Her - Actor Chidi Ike

I thought only women are being exploited in the industry. It was funny to me that a well respected female movie producer denied me a role because I refused to get down with her . I’m pretty young and can’t get into such .

Though I’m a man I so much believe in abstinence. One of my goals is to marry as a virgin too so I’m careful about who I sleep with.

May God give me the strength.

https://9newsng.com/i-was-denied-a-role-because-i-refused-to-sleep-with-the-producer-though-im-a-vrgn-ill-only-sleep-with-the-woman-i-want-to-marry-nollywood-actor-chidi-ike/

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
A mighty big AMEN to your prayer!

It's good to know that there were still God-fearing young men and women of integrity out there as the biblical Joseph.

May God continue to strengthen and preserve them. In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Felimax(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Focus bro!
Sometimes those things are taking from you guys to ensure your loyalty is secured.

No point pointing fingers and mentioning names if A did not give you B will give. Every firm with their mode of operations.

A lot of beast in the entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by princeade86(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Smile
Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Rahkman: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Virgin ke ?? This guy wey dey knack stefania bassey

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by LikeAking: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Mention her name or it’s a fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Tunde835(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Someone tell this guy. Your future wife is not going to be a virgin. She's not a virgin now and she wasn't a virgin three years ago.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Shinjawest: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rahkman:
Virgin ke ?? This guy wey dey knack stefania bassey

U get evidence? shocked
Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Atolu01: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Indeed.
Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Though I’m a man I so much believe in abstinence. One of my goals is to marry as a virgin too . I’m careful about who I sleep with .
Very good well-brought up boy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by Bliss52: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
cool

Smart boy, before they use his destiny

Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by We4all: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Who tell u make u fine?
Re: Chidi Ike:Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Becos I Refused To Sleep With Her by BItt: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Though I’m a man I so much believe in abstinence. One of my goals is to marry as a virgin too . I’m careful about who I sleep with

Two lies In one statement. Odogwu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lisa Marie Presley Is A Golddigger! / Pictures Taken At Ay Live. Abuja / P Square, Omotala, Oge Okoye, Tonto Dike & More At Rukky Sanda's Movie Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.