Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo (153 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Obaseki Picks 38-Year-Old Omobayo Godwin As Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo by Mazist: 5:22pm On Apr 21
The deputy governor of Edo State, Engr. Marvellous Omobayo, has pledged to work with Governor Godwin Obaseki to finish well.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/edo-ill-support-obaseki-to-finish-well-deputy-gov-omobayo/

Re: Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo by SEGLIZ: 5:34pm On Apr 21
support!?
did I hear him say support?
you for no support, why him put you there before to?
Re: Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo by managemoney(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21
Lol... They shall soon "finish" us

Meanwhile, if you are in need of a job in any location across Nigeria, checkout all job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo by BigYash: 6:01pm On Apr 21
Last minute dude fit decamp.. E no dey hard them do...
Re: Edo: I’ll Support Obaseki To Finish Well – Deputy Gov, Omobayo by favor914: 6:23pm On Apr 21
Mazist:
The deputy governor of Edo State, Engr. Marvellous Omobayo, has pledged to work with Governor Godwin Obaseki to finish well.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/edo-ill-support-obaseki-to-finish-well-deputy-gov-omobayo/
You will still not collect pension as deputy governor.

The Omehia treatment will be your portion.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Monday Okpebholo Is The Man! / Tinubu To Judiciary: Undertake Reforms For Functional Justice System / Politicians Targeting Tinubu's Performing Ministers - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.