Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (30600 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by johnog4sure: 9:46am On Apr 22
Judolisco:
we ain't talking about herbs here... U said d whites should know nothing about a disease since they don't have it much in their place.... Haba bro grin
Now I see, you do not have science background. All known elements are 118, 94 are naturally existing elements, meaning most orthodox medicine stems from nature itself, so are herbs. If I say no orthodox medicine without herbs I will be correct! and pls I never said the whites knows nothing about the disease, what I was saying is mosquitoes and malaria are predominantly in sub-saharan Africa therefore they should allow us deal with it our own way.

E.g how can a white man teach me how to eat egusi with Akpu and push it down with a keg of palmwine. We Africans needs to come down home and start appreciating the fact that the white man was never superior, lets stop accepting hand-outs.(Remember the trojan horse).
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by johnog4sure: 9:53am On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed So, what has stopped you from doing that to this day? lipsrsealed
Did I tell you anything is stopping me? Oh kobojunkie the guy that argues blindly on Nairaland, if you want education go to school, stop baiting people on Nairaland to give u free education
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by xeju: 9:54am On Apr 22
Some of una dey actually talk like tards wey forget their brains inside their mama wombs. Do you know the number of people that have died from diseases like malaria. Go to any pharmacy, the most sold drug is the malaria drug. So imagine there are no malaria drugs, that will be millions of people dying each year.
Adakintroy:
Nothing wrong with vaccination. But too many off it is a problem it can be sold to us through fear like without it one don't stand a chance at life

We evolve by ourselves, who vaccinated the homo habilis or Neanderthal man. Who. Vaccinated Enoch or our primitive ancestors somewhere in rural Africa. But did they not live to me a hundred more.

Vaccination is a preference not a moral mandate
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Adakintroy: 10:01am On Apr 22
xeju:
Some of una dey actually talk like tards wey forget their brains inside their mama wombs. Do you know the number of people that have died from diseases like malaria. Go to any pharmacy, the most sold drug is the malaria drug. So imagine there are no malaria drugs, that will be millions of people dying each year.

Oga make ur point without recourse to insult. I pose a question. Have there not always been mosquitoes in forest. Have we as Africans not always exist side by side. Who vaccinated our fathers in the rural forest and what malaria drugs were they taking before the white man came. Try not to insult this time and make ur argument straight forward pls.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by xeju: 10:04am On Apr 22
Ask this mumu pastor who claims to be staying with mosquitoes, when last did he see mosquitoes. These are individuals who stay in well fumigated & temperate environment because they use their AC steady. But the fools that are staying in slums with stagnant gutters & canals where everywhere is hot like bakery will be shaking heads in approval like zombies. Who die listening to these tards, die troway. They'll tell their mumu members, believers aren't suppose to fall sick but they'll claim they're going to abroad on holidays. Whereas, it's for medical check up
nlfpmod:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-67577223.amp
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 10:05am On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

A scientific innovation can mainly be criticised soundly on scientific grounds. Not on just gut feelings.
So please offer your scientific criticism to the innovation. Let's hear you.

Please don't sound like a noise maker. Make some sense please. I am a scientist and I would so love to hear your sound criticism.

Let's have it.

In the same vane the media is to promote all views. According to ur premise then its dangerous for africans to accept what they can't approve cos we don't practice science the way it should be.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 10:10am On Apr 22
specimen23:
oya go take covid vaccine nah...ode

Comot the 1 you take first when you dey small ozor grin grin cheesy

Hypocrite tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by xeju: 10:11am On Apr 22
People with your kind of brain for 21st century don't need discourse. You just need to be segregated and thrown into asylum. People like you naim full Nigeria wey make the country dey go backwards.
Adakintroy:

Oga make ur point without recourse to insult. I pose a question. Have there not always been mosquitoes in forest. Have we as Africans not always exist side by side. Who vaccinated our fathers in the rural forest and what malaria drugs were they taking before the white man came. Try not to insult this time and make ur argument straight forward pls.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by AfDapone: 10:15am On Apr 22
chatinent:
Pastor Chris apart, isn't it concerning how the whites are so concerned about creating vaccines for Africa?

When did they start caring so much!

What did they do in their continents/countries to prevent malaria from mosquito bites? They don't give antimalaria vaccines, do they?

Most Africans survived the conspiracy agenda of Covid, but in this malaria case, we are isolated and won't escape it.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 10:23am On Apr 22
AfDapone:

What did they do in their continents/countries to prevent malaria from mosquito bites? They don't give antimalaria vaccines, do they?

Most Africans survived the conspiracy agenda of Covid, but in this malaria case, we are isolated and won't escape it.

What about the conspiracy of 5G have we survived it yet?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Judolisco(m): 10:33am On Apr 22
johnog4sure:
Now I see, you do not have science background. All known elements are 118, 94 are naturally existing elements, meaning most orthodox medicine stems from nature itself, so are herbs. If I say no orthodox medicine without herbs I will be correct! and pls I never said the whites knows nothing about the disease, what I was saying is mosquitoes and malaria are predominantly in sub-saharan Africa therefore they should allow us deal with it our own way.

E.g how can a white man teach me how to eat egusi with Akpu and push it down with a keg of palmwine. We Africans needs to come down home and start appreciating the fact that the white man was never superior, lets stop accepting hand-outs.(Remember the trojan horse).
bros iswr if u know wetin I study... Uno go talk like dis grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Adakintroy: 10:45am On Apr 22
xeju:
People with your kind of brain for 21st century don't need discourse. You just need to be segregated and thrown into asylum. People like you naim full Nigeria wey make the country dey go backwards.

Ok.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by johnog4sure: 10:48am On Apr 22
Judolisco:
bros iswr if u know wetin I study... Uno go talk like dis grin
Sorry for jumping into conclusion, but from knowledge of chemistry this is basic
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by bjtinz: 10:55am On Apr 22
omoredia:

In the same vane the media is to promote all views. According to ur premise then its dangerous for africans to accept what they can't approve cos we don't practice science the way it should be.

False.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Krismas(m): 11:11am On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

grin Hollywood actor Jamie foxx was left paralyzed and blind due to blood clot in his brain after an mRNA injection, an anonymous source claims. Jamie developed a blood clot in his brain after the vaccination. He didn’t want to get the shot but the movie he was in at the time, compelled him to do so

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by kingsways: 11:23am On Apr 22
Taich:

Do you have proof that malaria Vaccine is a depopulation agent? A little research can help make your own decision. I bet you were vaccinated as a baby, this same theory what was made Polio a big thing in Northern Nigeria at a point. Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria as a result of Vaccine. You have BCG Vaccine against TB given to children, they are still running and haven't depopulated Africans.
So please, when we make statements like this, we should back it up with verifiable facts.

Do you have evidence that the malaria vaccine is safe and effective?. People with very questionable moral standards can’t just be allowed free access to come in and inject people and their children with some substances

There’s evidence that polio vaccine harmed some kids in the North
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by 360command: 11:28am On Apr 22
Judolisco:
u said it was manufactured in d in d lab.... A disease dat has been in existence even in d 15th century disease was manufactured in d lab to check Africa's population... Can u jst listen to how ridiculous u sound..... grin grin grin
I never said to "check Africa's population" .you made that up just now. When we talk about lab, lab has been in existence since the Egyptian civilization(I am not saying it was created in Egypt) The Alexandria library in Egypt had lab, research institute so don't come and tell me 15th century like lab has not been in existence . You come with your half baked knowledge. The main point of argument you have shifted from it talking about malaria. And now you have shifted the argument on virus as if virus just came out of the earth like bacteria. Now you are coming to tell me about lab. What is a lab? Are you looking at a lab like a modern CDC (centre for disease control) research centre. Lab can be a room, it can be in a garage where science research is done. Making it sound like at 15th century there can't be lab. And I am taking you back during Egypt civilization, there were labs and this is before 300 BC..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by donaldbob: 12:22pm On Apr 22
I strongly suggest that before you call someone else false you must have provided a counter proof that shows that you are right

Pastor Chris claims that he has done he's own research and come to conclusion that vaccines don't work and beside coming from the same people who have in the past propagated population reduction agenda in their public speeches.

However no person/persons, has the monopoly on science you cant say that any one against vaccines agent is spreading a false information when there are no evidence that proves that vaccines actually work.

Is high time we stop spreading the scripts given to us by this mendacious media houses like BBC, CNN and there likes and come up with our own research before we come to conclusion.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 12:28pm On Apr 22
bjtinz:

False.

True intelligence is when we can dispute and not when we blindly accept what has been presented to us.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Porksupplyib: 12:30pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

I was expecting to read some very interesting science based criticism. It is disappointing to see that you have none to give. Just noise.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22
kingsways:

Do you have evidence that the malaria vaccine is safe and effective?. People with very questionable moral standards can’t just be allowed free access to come in and inject people and their children with some substances

I am very sure you took polio vaccine did it harm you? That a vaccine harm few people doesn't mean it is generally bad. This is why you guys should always get a medical opinion before spreading falsehood upandan. Even drugs self don't work for everyone. The paracetamol you take like water if certain people from Asia take it like you it will be fatal to them.

Thats the problem with conspiracy theorist you guys are ill informed so you believe everything you are told.

Medicine isn't agric. It is highly regulated, these malaria vaccine has gone through clinical trials and there are many published journals on these trials that list the number of patients and efficacy of the vaccine.

Guess what these are available online but will you do small research no. But you will just blindly believe what you are told. Even the Bible in 1st John says question everything you hear.

Yes the medical community were lax with the strict timeline for covid 19 vaccine. This is something that they made public. They didn't hide it from anyone. Under normal conditions which I must add the malaria vaccine does fall under, non of those covid 19 vaccines would have been approved.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22
donaldbob:
I strongly suggest that before you call someone else false you must have provided a counter proof that shows that you are right

Pastor Chris claims that he has done he's own research and come to conclusion that vaccines don't work and beside coming from the same people who have in the past propagated population reduction agenda in their public speeches.

However no person/persons, has the monopoly on science you cant say that any one against vaccines agent is spreading a false information when there are no evidence that proves that vaccines actually work.

Is high time we stop spreading the scripts given to us by this mendacious media houses like BBC, CNN and there likes and come up with our own research before we come to conclusion.

Lolz, a pastor that claims hospitals don't have data is who you want to believe his own? Someone whose ministry claims that 7billion people watched them? What a joke.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by sonmvayina(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22
Thank God we have NAFDAC.

They test all drugs and vaccines coming into Nigeria before they are distributed to the populace..

i just pray they are not compromised in any way...that aside, i am and will not take any vaccine that has anything to do with Bill Gate, he is not a virologist, he has enough money to en starvation in Africa, why is he spending it on vaccines.
it is questionable to say the least.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 12:39pm On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

I was expecting to read some very interesting science based criticism. It is disappointing to see that you have none to give. Just noise.

Enjoy your day.

Do u need science to tell u that none of the so-called covid isolation center didn't have any patient for months? All that sham was to collect money. There was nothing like covid19. It was all a lie
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by mathsoftme: 12:40pm On Apr 22
nlfpmod:

I don't blame the reporter or the frontier journalist and even the broadcasting house paddling this news, but the truth remains population reduction is the agenda of the western world towards Africa. I wish our leaders could stop borrowing funds from IMF and World Bank, the concentrate on building our Agricultural sector towards self sufficiency, no one will have the boldness to attack the church. Now the church is the only defender that we have not even the corrupt government who will never speak against the western world activities against humanity.
This attack on Pastor Chris is because he is speaking the truth against the plot of the riches guys in the world who want to control everything about other humans. The church will always wins because statistics have shown us that countries obeying all this vaccination totally are the ones with the highest cases of the same illness and dead rate, can't common sense narrate a fact here that something is wrong somewhere? We need to open our eyes to the plan destruction of humanity from those called Deep States, be wise and shine your eyes.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by mathsoftme: 12:44pm On Apr 22
E shock you? That's why when you embrace science and technology, embrace it rightly to know and apply. The data of millions or billions watching or joining are real. I personally when am watching the programme or joining a programme, I register to join the programmes, that is how thr get the data and is right. I like having a finger print machine on a door that takes your finger print before you enter a house.

Image123:

Lolz, a pastor that claims hospitals don't have data is who you want to believe his own? Someone whose ministry claims that 7billion people watched them? What a joke.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22
donaldbob:

There is no evidence that vaccine works shocked

Wow I must say I am dumbfounded. Is it that we are incapable of doing research on our own

Lemme drop this journal for you. This is just polio in Nigeria. There have been so many other vaccines used throughout history and their effects well documented. Please and please go read them up and come back and say what you said again with a straight face.

I made sure this journal was written by Nigerians so you won't say its western propaganda. Even if you don't believe this journal. Do the research you claim abeg

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666535221000690#:~:text=On%20August%2024%2C%202020%2C%20Nigeria,of%20wild%20poliovirus%20(WPV).

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Image123(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22
mathsoftme:
E shock you? That's why when you embrace science and technology, embrace it rightly to know and apply. The data of millions or billions watching or joining are real. I personally when am watching the programme or joining a programme, I register to join the programmes, that is how thr get the data and is right. I like having a finger print machine on a door that takes your finger print before you enter a house.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Another joke. How many of us dey this planet, abi una ushers dey count evil spirits join?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Do u need science to tell u that none of the so-called covid isolation center didn't have any patient for months? All that sham was to collect money. There was nothing like covid19. It was all a lie

While I know you want to believe this so badly. But this is very untrue and insensitive to people whose love ones where in those centers and who died from this "lie" of a virus. Someone close to me was in one of these centers that were "empty" and they died from this virus that never existed. There are even several people in the world now suffering from long covid. Even 1 of my favourite youtubers. I guess we were all paid by China or Bill Gates or whoever you think sponsored this "lie"

We should mind what we say abeg. This your comment pissed me off not gonna lie.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22
Porksupplyib:

God bless you sir. Seems they forgot to add the "poison" to the polio vaccine. But they will add it to the Malaria vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣
The thing tire me walahi. I don't know whether it's due to lack of good education or acute case of iberiberism that is to blame for all this nonsense comments i keep reading here. Aswerigad Nairaland will only make the dumb dumber

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Taich(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22
kingsways:

The burden of proof lies on you the accuser. Can you also show proof the polio vaccines harmed children in the North? Can also shoe evidence that vaccines such as Bcg are harming children? Why are we so bold in disinformation??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by BigIyanga: 1:12pm On Apr 22
Johnjustice:

Do you know about the conspiracy of condoms?
What did Bill Gates say about Africans during COVID?
Do you know the effect of COVID vaccine?

Go and study about how they plan to control African population etc, it's through vaccines, condom etc...not everything is conspiracy theories...and we are talking of vaccines here, stick to topic.
What does Africa gain by having uncared, unloved and uncontrolled population? Zero advantage. We’re still begging for food $$, aid and from folks who have controlled population😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Apostle Essien Ayi Donates N1M For Mosque & Islamic Centre In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.