Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) (13998 Views)

Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by LadyRosa(f): 7:17am On Apr 22
angry

Jailing people bringing money to the country and electing criminals taking money out of the country.

Nonsense!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by obrian888: 7:29am On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:
While we commend the EFCC for this, we also want to see the EFCC arrest and persecute bigger thieves like Gandollar, the dollar-stuffing babariga thief. Gandollar mug shot is what Nigeria wants to see. 

Commend the Efcc for what? when the bigger thieves who put this young men into the king of hustle that originally a lot of them would not want to be involved in, the president, Governors, Senators, Ministers, House of reps members, state Assembly, Commissioners, local government chairmen, and all Appointees, all of these should be in jail, they busy spending tax payers money arresting and jailing small fish when the big fish are walking freely and causing more problem for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 7:40am On Apr 22
medexico:
This kind news dey sweet me.

On top 100k fine weh dem go pay go back to work?

Nigeria is a country that doesnt frown at such crime. Once no blood was shed and no arm was carried, you can always negotiate how ypur punishment should be.

Until yahoo boys are sentenced to 10+ years in prison with hard labour and no option of fine, the yahoo industry will continue to expand rapidly.

So make nothing sweet ypu cos dem de go back to work asap. And they'll be more carefull this time

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Emma09(m): 8:01am On Apr 22
Hope say My Edo brother Slawormii nor dey there o. Well, he dey always claim say he be keyboard warrior and not Yahoo boy. lolzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by CeokRicchezza: 8:06am On Apr 22
Hezmatosky:
There's no state I dislike pass Edo state. I know we were formally together as one state, but I don't just like those people from top to bottom angry

Na you sabi
Who like you before? 🥺

3 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 8:14am On Apr 22
Newlymarried:
Yahoo Yahoo does not end well
but ur politician Dey end well I don’t know why some Nigerian Dey mumu like this people are scamming people that’s far away from us but whenever u hear about yahoo boyz u people start cursing and hating dem just because of thousands of dollars they steal from people far far away from us but u praise ur politician that steal ur state money idiot

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:15am On Apr 22
Newlymarried:
Yahoo Yahoo does not end well
how? 100k fine? Baba e dey end well
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by sukar886: 8:19am On Apr 22
Usless efcc, make una go find bello and other political criminals in nigeria n leave yahoo boys alone
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:24am On Apr 22
Slaawomirr fit dey there o!

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by zudozz: 8:27am On Apr 22
Gistmedia10:
The Benin Zonal Command of the EFCC has secured the conviction and sentencing of 20 internet fraudsters in Benin City. The defendants pleaded guilty to charges related to obtaining money by false pretenses and possessing fraudulent documents. They were sentenced to various terms of imprisonment ranging from two to three years or fines of N100,000 each. Additionally, they were ordered to forfeit their electronic devices, bank account balances, and vehicles acquired through illegal means to the Nigerian government. The arrests followed intelligence on their involvement in online fraud.

Benin they must carry am 4 head.

Those ones carrying Dada should be made to stay extra 10 years!
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:36am On Apr 22
Some of them were caught because dem just no wan get sense.
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Pedyson: 8:51am On Apr 22
Hezmatosky:
There's no state I dislike pass Edo state. I know we were formally together as one state, but I don't just like those people from top to bottom angry

Be easy so u don’t take your life because of hatred…

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 8:53am On Apr 22
Pedyson:

Be easy so u don’t take your life because of hatred…
I said dislike not hate. Get that into your skull angry
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Adonko(m): 8:54am On Apr 22
Hezmatosky:
you like or dislike of edo state indigene does not change the narrative that they are smart, successful and hard working individuals.

You dis tribal bigot good for nothing individual.

Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Legal001: 9:19am On Apr 22
Very Commendable
But I don't get the 'or N100,000 fine' undecided
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 9:21am On Apr 22
Adonko:
you like or dislike of edo state indigene does not change the narrative that they are smart, successful and hard working individuals.

You dis tribal bigot good for nothing individual.

Abeg shift.
No place like my Anioma, Asaba and environs. So calm, so serene and peaceful. We need our Anioma state. Our cultural values is top notch, the ibos want to copy from us, the Edo people wants to come in but we're totally different from you guys. A state where there's no cultism, ritual killings, armed robbery, thuggery and so on. Even our marriage with una doesn't work, you sef know. So what do we have in common? Nothing absolutely
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by KevinDeBruyne: 9:28am On Apr 22
Normals
Jestin:
Back to hustle after paying fine
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Solofresh2: 10:19am On Apr 22
Looking for slawormir there grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Marvfem: 10:25am On Apr 22
KennedicalEnergy:
Or a fine of just 100, 000?

The court is not serious.

100k is a chicken change for these guys.
they are also dropping all their properties which was gotten through fraud .

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by ASAPFERG: 10:44am On Apr 22
Edo people i hate them die especially the binidiots.
Only thing they know how to do is yahoo, cultism and prostitution.
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Kingzmate(m): 11:33am On Apr 22
FACEBOOK cool

Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Torg77: 11:47am On Apr 22
Hii
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Orinechi: 1:45pm On Apr 22
Don't judge crew come and see ur brothersooo. Just take a look at their names, they are all christians. If someone had criticized them before now, the don't judge crew would have gathered to reason ur matter. Victory, Endurance, destiny blablabla
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by Johnjustice: 5:04pm On Apr 22
Politicians are the ones carting away our common wealth.
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by frog12: 6:10pm On Apr 22
na soo . these boys are destroying lives

KennedicalEnergy:
Or a fine of just 100, 000?

The court is not serious.

100k is a chicken change for these guys.
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by MomohMrMoore: 7:17pm On Apr 22
Gid don catch these ones. God will atch the rest. Make dem rot in jail
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22
wetin rema dey do in their midst?
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22
wetin rema dey do in their midst?

Look at the 17th guy .
Re: Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) by medexico(m): 7:14am On May 02
Think9ja:

On top 100k fine weh dem go pay go back to work?

Nigeria is a country that doesnt frown at such crime. Once no blood was shed and no arm was carried, you can always negotiate how ypur punishment should be.

Until yahoo boys are sentenced to 10+ years in prison with hard labour and no option of fine, the yahoo industry will continue to expand rapidly.

So make nothing sweet ypu cos dem de go back to work asap. And they'll be more carefull this time

O boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monisola Margret Olaoye Kidnapped With Her Driver / Gunmen kill One, Kidnap 10 At Train Station In Kogi / UNICAL Student Steals N300,000 From Fruit Seller, Lands In Police Net (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.