Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint (38082 Views)

Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Petermarshal(m): 9:57am On Apr 22
All the Emmanuel's in abia should sit up
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Everlastingson: 10:00am On Apr 22
jmoore:
RRS In Aba Is A Criminal Organization

SARS didn't die. The useless officers were transferred to RRS.
These people drive around with sienna, no plate number, they kidnap innocent people and release them after they pay ransom.

If you hold a big phone, they will accuse you of being a scammer.
Last year, RRS went to a drinking joint in Aba and kidnapped about 4 people. They were taken to isialangwa and were asked to pay 200,000 each to be free.

A boy narrated how he went out to purchase a sim card and a sienna blocked the keke he was in. He was taken by the RRS guys. They kept driving through many streets in Aba while trying to make him pay a ransom. After they discovered the victim was broke as they accessed his bank account balance, they let him go.

Then people will be asking who the unknown gunmen are. Na them be this. Reason they still call them unknown. If it's civilians that are those gunmen they would have been unmasked long ago.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:12am On Apr 22
jmoore:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/police-corporal-in-custody-for-killing-aba-biz-man-at-checkpoint/
NOT EVERYONE SUPPOSE TO CARRY GUNS BUT THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE KNOWING PROMINENT MEN QUALIFIES YOU TO JOIN ANY FORCE.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Atlantis585: 10:13am On Apr 22
Nigerian Police = armed robbers and terrorists in uniform. That’s why nobody pities them whenever their fellow armed robbers without uniform deals with them mercilessly. Useless sets of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by CJStarz: 10:28am On Apr 22
Very sad indeed.
The number of checkpoints on Aba Owerri road is very appalling. The ones opposite Abayi Girls Sec. School is most notorious. The rrs checkpoint at Hiace park, harassing our young men in luxury cars ,is notorious too.
How long is that stretch of road that we'd be having these checkpoints?
The other time,at Immaculate,d NDLEA mounted their own checkpoint too.
This is harassment at its peak.
There's another one too after old nepa office as you are heading to Ogborhill.
Aba people are peace lovers but then,these RRS guys shouldn't push them to the point of waking the Enyimba spirit in them.
So sad this young man paid dearly with his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by obrian888: 10:54am On Apr 22
The officer has been apprehended, and necessary disciplinary procedures have been initiated. Appropriate disciplinary actions and sanctions will be effected soonest, and he will face the full course of appropriate administrative and legal consequences. In this regard, representatives of the bereaved family and stakeholders will be carried along as the proceedings progress.

I beg sentence the useless killer to death by firing squad by five military men, let him also feel the bullet inside of him, so in his next life, he will not join the police, if he joins he will know how hot the bullet can be.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Laslaslala: 10:56am On Apr 22
Wearing cameras while on duty should be copied from what is obtainable in some countries
Some features should include that::
The record cannot be edited
It should have a way to be collated after each day on duty
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by ariesbull: 11:04am On Apr 22
Mcslize:
These are the kind of things ariesbull should be more worried about, not those who chose to escape this zoological country as ipób used to call it.
from frying pan to fire...this should worry you cos you might be a statistics

U.S. Data on Police Shootings and Violence
Summary stats on police interactions
15 %
of civilians who experience police threat of or use of force during legal interventions are injured.
An estimated 250,000 civilian injuries are caused by law enforcement officers annually.
More than 600 people are killed by law enforcement in the U.S. each year.

https://policeepi.uic.edu/u-s-data-on-police-shootings-and-violence/

Borrow yourself sense
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by ariesbull: 11:06am On Apr 22
Mcslize:
These are the kind of things ariesbull should be more worried about, not those who chose to escape this zoological country as ipób used to call it.
what if you are part of the statistics

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Kingzmate(m): 11:08am On Apr 22
THE POLICE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE LIKE CESAR cheesy

CESAR IN POLICE UNIFORM sad

GIVE TO CESAR WHAT BELONG TO CESAR cool
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Akinpresident: 11:08am On Apr 22
Anything other than that officer facing a firing squad is not justice.
Justice is him going to the same place he sent that innocent man. Imprisonment won't heal the family. After all, the family is not going to be compensated financially for the widow to raise his kids who are now fatherless.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by kenob28(m): 11:13am On Apr 22
jmoore:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/police-corporal-in-custody-for-killing-aba-biz-man-at-checkpoint/
I had advised people when you see a policeman,do everything to be friendly and cooperate. After you reach ur destination, u could file a complaint and take it up.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Focusmind: 11:25am On Apr 22
Most Nigerian hospital do not understand what emergency is. Pray not to be rushed to hospital in Nigeria

Lastly, do not argue with a Nigerian law enforcement officer with a gun. Just humble yourself and sort yourself out and move on.

Once this guy is buried, live goes on with the Nigerian police force as if nothing happened. Highest, they will remand the killer in custody till thy kingdom come.

RIP, Man

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Okeytus(m): 11:28am On Apr 22
The whole team should be held responsible, they should have rushed the man to the hospital rather than running away.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Adesina18111(m): 11:30am On Apr 22
Reason why i would never argue or drag things with policemen at the checkpoints...some of them are recruits, illiterates, drug and alcohol addicts, area boys...just settle them and live your life... claiming Ur right in front of them is a waste of time....He should have just given them what they want and still live angry sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by lapintoz: 11:34am On Apr 22
RIP to the dead. My fellow country man.....please don't ever argue with an armed Nigerian Policeman at a checkpoint. Even if the policeman is eventually hanged, it is nor worth losing your life.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by fortunechy(m): 11:37am On Apr 22
Boko Haram in police uniform...
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Mcslize: 12:45pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
what if you are part of the statistics

A bullet cannot kill me says the Lord.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by elijahozzy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22
longetivity:
Nigerian police are terrible.

The Nigeria police force know all these things but they put on a deaf ear until it happens to one of there brother then dem go really feel am. But now make we dey look sha RIP to the dead. Everybody go kuku die one day.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by sdeli: 2:11pm On Apr 22
jmoore:

These people drive around with sienna, no plate number, they kidnap innocent people and release them after they pay ransom.

Last year, RRS went to a drinking joint in Aba and kidnapped about 4 people. They were taken to isialangwa and were asked to pay 200,000 each to be free.

A boy narrated how he went out to purchase a sim card and a sienna blocked the keke he was in. He was taken by the RRS guys. They kept driving through many streets in Aba while trying to make him pay a ransom. After they discovered the victim was broke as they accessed his bank account balance, they let him go.

this is so because we do not have a System
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by ariesbull: 2:14pm On Apr 22
Mcslize:

A bullet cannot kill me says the Lord.
lol...are you clowning around!

Very funny ! Don't worry ma racism, loneliness , and discrimination even if you escape bullet
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Sleekfingers: 2:46pm On Apr 22
I have said it countless times.. Nigerian police are animals on a killing spree.....

I repeat don't argue with a police with a gun.....if they stop you , stop.....

If they demand for money , try as much as you can to tell them politely that you don't have .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by KingLion007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22
jmoore:

Pathetic. What a country
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Mcslize: 3:31pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
lol...are you clowning around!

Very funny ! Don't worry ma racism, loneliness , and discrimination even if you escape bullet

I am serious. A bullet cannot kill me as far as my hands are clean and not a robber. That by the way.

You guys are blowing this racism and discrimination of a thing out of proportion. These things are not so obviously noticed in the western world in this modern era of civilization.

Let me blow your mind; the chronic tribalísm people face in Nigeria is worse than the not so noticeable racism of the west some of you guys always blow out of proportion.

Some person in the west can attest to this, that since they travelled out, they have never experienced an obvious racism.

So, you see? These things are just mere propagandas.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Objectivist04: 4:21pm On Apr 22
Nigerians should call. Out this hospital, how can a patient brought in at such a stable condition after gunshot die, ? If it is private hospital, the hospital should be called out,lf it is government, then the state or federal government should I called out.
We can't continue like this abeg , you can't imagine how many people have died in our hospitals for a treatable condition.
.no wonder most of our hospitals put more interest in their mortuary services than their real mandate of saving life..l would prefer government ban hospitals from operating mortuaries so they can face their core mandate .

True this case needs to be escalated, so we can know what happened to that young man, in as much as I agree that our police are rogues, I must also agree that our hospitals kill more than police, just that they are not held to account.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by frog12: 6:01pm On Apr 22
just give the police the money
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by ariesbull: 6:21pm On Apr 22
Mcslize:

I am serious. A bullet cannot kill me as far as my hands are clean and not a robber. That by the way.

You guys are blowing this racism and discrimination of a thing out of proportion. These things are not so obviously noticed in the western world in this modern era of civilization.

Let me blow your mind; the chronic tribalísm people face in Nigeria is worse than the not so noticeable racism of the west some of you guys always blow out of proportion.

Some person in the west can attest to this, that since they travelled out, they have never experienced an obvious racism.

So, you see? These things are just mere propagandas.
no think say JuJu go help you ...
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by soccerlite: 9:03pm On Apr 22
Very sad incident
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by hartson(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22
Any useless officer that shots any of my sibling no matter what the police man will go down too.no time to waste time.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by Mcslize: 10:50pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
no think say JuJu go help you ...

You don't know anything. You are so ignorant. You don't know the things of the spirit. Everything is not JuJu. You are too canal minded.

I still repeat, a bullet cannot kill me as far as my hands are clean. This is not JuJu. This is about your mindset and spirituality. I can say a thing to you and it will happen. All I need is your full name. That's not JuJu. But I call it grace from God. But I don't use my mouth to curse but instead I use it to bless people and pray for people. And with full belief, it will happen.

I dey banter with people on Nairaland o but I can never say anything evil against anyone or place curses on people. If I do that, I will be hindering the grace that is following me.

Also, no one can do any evil thing against me and go scot free. It's not me. It's just the grace in me.

That's why I stay away from sexual immorality and also stay away from evil and keep my hands clean. Cuz I don't want indiscriminate sexual lifestyle to hinder this grace. So when I tell you that no gun can kill me, believe me, it's not JuJu.

Some people are just blessed. Discover your grace brother and when you do, don't abuse it.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by ufuosman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22
So sad
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint by walebliss(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22
How much did police man demanded for compared to his life? That he can't pay and save his life .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-Based Nigerian Doctor Loses Custody Of 16-Year-Old Son For Flogging Him / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.