Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) (38068 Views)

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Kimjinkyu(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
The pictures of some thieves that plague Bangan neighborhood in Kurnan Ungoggo Local Government Area of ​​Kano State, where they appear before the whole community.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/suspected-thieves-paraded-in-front-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
The rate of crime of recent is worrisome.

7 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by maryjan8(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
God please touch the heart of our youth.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by hahn(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
maryjan8:

Too late undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ladyF(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
These thieves. In this harsh economy, you are coming to steal from people that are struggling and angry at the economy. E no go better for any thief wey dem catch for this period of hardship o. grin

Abeg make I go continue my Skrill search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders. @N390/$

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ify2016: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dey go talk say na Buhari cause am

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by herzern(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't even qet it......

So...they don't know the route to the nearby Police Station??.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by rukkyland(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
no excuse for stealing... do enjoy d consequences... thieves.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by philtex(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Northernerz over!!!

Back from a lenghty BAN sad

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Cut2fits: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
every day for d thieves one day for d owne
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by crisycent: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
NL just dry these days, be like economy dey affect seun.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Spain007(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
hahn:

Too late undecided
With God it's NEVER late bro.

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by WenysAD(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
ify2016:
Dey go talk say na Buhari cause am

U said it all

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by potbelly(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
the people dressed in brown uniform, are they a local vigilante group?

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good for them sad
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Tee2902(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
maryjan8:

...and the hearts of the leaders too. They should start engaging the youth in leadership and not this continued recycling of old men and women in governance while the youths are completely idle...

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
At least, they've not been stripped naked and beaten to a pulp or even lynched.
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by segebase(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
blame sai baba

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by philtex(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ahmed0336:
The rate of crime of recent is worrisome.

guy. Man must chop na. Hunger in the land. sad

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
The rate of crime in this recession/buhari's regime is alarming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Their problem and plate of Fufu. The one wey dey do me now na wetin Tottenham do me today. God! Nor be only me sin pass for this world cry cry cry
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by SABA2002(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin waiting for hands to be chopped off grin grin grin

Where is jihadi John? Your service is needed in kano state Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

I almost forgot..... Jihadi John is busy servicing 72 tear leather range rover virgins in the hottest part of hell grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
The pictures of some thieves that plague Bangan neighborhood in Kurnan Ungoggo Local Government Area of ​​Kano State, where they appear before the whole community.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/suspected-thieves-paraded-in-front-of.html?m=1

Chei i hope sey dem no go give them short sleeve oh!
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
philtex:

guy. Man must chop na. Hunger in the land. sad
Nothing stops you from earning legitimately. Legit things does help provide peace of mind
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
dominique:
At least, they've not been stripped naked and beaten to a pulp or even lynched.

Thats the difference between north and south
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Beesluv: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Biko, what are they doing on their heads?
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
potbelly:
the people dressed in brown uniform, are they a local vigilante group?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by MrExcel(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am hungry for that I just wanna go beg for garri from my neighbour
Re: Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) by HtwoOw: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.