Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. (59658 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Reach Out To Kirikiri Female Inmates And Their Babies With Gift / Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by stasius: 7:37pm On Apr 22
Mckandre:
I was told that prison time is not the same with the normal conventional time, every sentence is equivalent to half of the conventional time. Eg. A year sentence is 6months in correctional facility,that's to say that in next 3months bobrisky will be out.

You are right.
Morning till noon is one day and noon to morning another day. So 24hrs = 2days.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Successlane: 7:39pm On Apr 22
He. or. She
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Shomek(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Aklee4994(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22
Pat081:
so you want form chair Or you too are planning to go too ?
the guy Na clown 🤡 so make inmates Dey use form chair

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by shonepa(m): 1:38am On Apr 23
Na when dem remand Seun go prison? U said it ur self police station.

Na Idris dey Kirikiri

Urheadmaster:
Shim learned it from SEUN KUTI.

Remembered when SEUN KUTI slapped a police officer and ended up in the prison cheesy

He renovated the police station and still finished his time in the cell before he was let gotongue

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by Urheadmaster(m): 6:37am On Apr 23
You're not a Nigerian
shonepa:
Na when dem remand Seun go prison? U said it ur self police station.

Na Idris dey Kirikiri

Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by shonepa(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23
Lol i understand wetin u write, but u never know where wetin u write go reach. Till date, most ppl no even know difference btw jail and prison.

Make we just dey set the younger generations straight so dem no go be olodo.

Urheadmaster:
You're not a Nigerian
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by fatty080: 9:05pm On Apr 23
Dats a great job after he/she finished her/his term he/she can still be revoted to go again like our politicians.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by kutashi: 8:48am On Apr 25
I won't match you with your derogatory utterances!
That one thing with those who believe in 'ALLAH, the only ONE'

I think you should read again if actually your mental capacity is at the 'red level' you claimed!
I asked you question and you answered with question laced with 'I know it all syndrome' that
is not befitting of a sound mind!

Just calm down! And like said before, ALLAH has equipped you with needed means to know him as your only true GOD who created all!

All you need is clear your heart of any hatred, improve your mannerisms and beware of pride!

If you can show me your certificate that state your present level of mental capacity, I will be able to recommend you a drug needed for your next level!
superCleanworks:

So whoever exhibits bravery is automatically your hero? you need to go back and try something else, that is the lamest response I have ever seen.
Find TIME to know Allah? What is Allah? Is Allah an animal, place or thing?
Is it too hard for you to explain or the Allah didn't equip you to do so? Another LAME reply from you, dead on arrival.

Gather the kids in your neighbourhood and gist with them because I am obviously above your mental capacity level. You have nothing to tell me and your lack of intelligence is boring.

Salam, Shalom, Same thing.
Re: Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. by superCleanworks(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25
kutashi:
I won't match you with your derogatory utterances!
That one thing with those who believe in 'ALLAH, the only ONE'

You are boring and lack substance. Please find somewhere else to play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.