Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm (33032 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Timothy89(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22
alpharoyalty:
This is no different from what Yoruba landlords do in lagos.
They don't rent accomodations to non Yoruba tenants.

Perhaps because your kinsmen have constituted nuisance just as the Chinese might have been posioned about your criminal acts in their country hence the stigma on other Nigerians

A landlord have right not to rent his house to you, are Igbo super human to be given a house by force

Many landlord here in west don't rent house to someone that don't know things about them, when you commit crimes tomorrow won't the landlord be involved when police came checking on the house

Except some non discipline landlord, no landlord give their house to people that don't know from anywhere or from someone
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22
Me there as their consultant as architect many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by tophempire: 1:11pm On Apr 22
ZaRuleOfLaw:

grin Idris didn't even see 50cent. It was the body guards of 50 & they manhandled Idris

Finish the story... What happened when areaFATHER showed up with bikers?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by iampeterben(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22
Lets not be quick to judge okay.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Kaytixy: 1:20pm On Apr 22
Wetin Nigerians wan go do there? Shey una don finish the supermarket for Nigerian. They don't allow poor people into the supermarket if somebody like davido visits the supermarket, they will welcome him wiyboth hands
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22
Odotech:
Yorubas and Igbos already discriminate against each other so why do we find discrimination strange? Is it because it's coming from the Chinese?
Sholve your excuses up to your ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Digmygold: 1:27pm On Apr 22
Odotech:
Yorubas and Igbos already discriminate against each other so why do we find discrimination strange? Is it because it's coming from the Chinese?

This level of discrimination is appalling. Imagine in our own country? Imagine if they stopped them from shopping in Nigerian stores, from renting houses, from buying fuel, etc? This is nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22
ZaRuleOfLaw:

grin Idris didn't even see 50cent. It was the body guards of 50 & they manhandled Idris
this is not what we heard
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Digmygold: 1:30pm On Apr 22
Kaytixy:
Wetin Nigerians wan go do there? Shey una don finish the supermarket for Nigerian. They don't allow poor people into the supermarket if somebody like davido visits the supermarket, they will welcome him wiyboth hands

Can they try that nonsense in their own Country?Poor people no dey China too? Then they should also.not be allowed to shop in any Nigerian Store, Open Market, Filling Station, even rent apartmens. Nowhere. Let me see how they will fare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by InvertedHammer: 1:31pm On Apr 22
/
What's the big deal?

You empower them over yourselves in employment in your country.
You provide better security for them in your country than your citizens.
You prefer their foreign gods to your ancestral gods in your country.

So why cry when they treat you like inconsequential beings that you reduced yourselves? You cannot continually denigrate and sabotage yourselves and expect respect. They don't even respect your law enforcement agencies. You continue treating them as celebrities and they continue treating you as fans. So why complain?

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Osanoghodua1: 1:51pm On Apr 22
It's a welcome development. Develop your country: You said no way and see how the Corona Chinese are treating us on your soil, in China they will us to their dogs. May God axe every evil leader in this nation.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by emmykk(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22
Xwizard:
Restraining Nigerians from entering a public space here in Nigeria…… what level of fuckery is that.
No wonder idris beat 50 cent 20yrs ago

Between the Chinese that refused Nigerians not to enter and chop in a restaurant and the marginalisation of the North East and south east not to produce president which is more tribalistic or racism?.

It sounds weird of the Chinese ba? But una when tell igbos not to vote on election day in some part of Lagos is what?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by joseph1832(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22
officialwdhtv:
UPDATE: Moment some concerned Nigerians went to confirm from the Abuja Chinese supermarket that doesnt allow Nigerians to shop there.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uwlb-IGSYU
Why did they stop nigerians from buying things in that supermarket? What actually happened? This are the questions we need to ask and make proper investigations on. Period.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Tonididdyx: 2:24pm On Apr 22
I don't think they are fully operational yet!

... China malls are usually cheaper and have a wide wide wide variety of products.
I have attended china malls in saner climes, it's open for all, even some Nigerians had shop stands in the mall but mostly exchanges and boutiqes, just small setups.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Orinechi: 2:27pm On Apr 22
toujurs:
Just look at these fools. It is obvious, these ones don't have work.
Just take a look at what the guy was wearing as Pon. And I have not talked about the baby elephant he introduced as a friend.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Asmmi: 2:28pm On Apr 22
When you see this, do you force yourself in?

Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Orinechi: 2:29pm On Apr 22
SpatialKing:

Yet Igbos were restrain from voting is certain areas of Lagos state during 2023 elections
Move on brother even Obi has done that.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Orinechi: 2:32pm On Apr 22
MrPOTUS:

So you think Americans will be restricted if they want to enter the Chinatown.

Use your brain wey inferiority complex no kee u undecided

Black man will always be a black man.

Instead of condemning their oppressors, they make excuses for them and defend them.

Tueh!
Have u tried to enter and u weren't restrained?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by optimusprime2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22
Why the surprise??
Don't Nigerian people do it to themselves?
I.e Yoruba blackout igbos etc...

Why should the Chinese people do anything different?? Do they have two heads?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Juwessgratitud3: 2:42pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

Please where is Okotiebor in Ikoyi? 🤔

Dumbest question I've ever heard. If you know ikoyi you would know where okotiebor is
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22
All those restaurants are fronts for Chinese espionage, money laundering, spying and recruiting foreigners to work for them. Most are safe houses for international criminals... Which yeye food dem deh sell wey dem no want customer

It's deep padi mi. Stay woke
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by obrian888: 2:48pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Very dumb move. Is it by force to go there. Someone said don't come to my shop you're forcing yourselves on them.

what do this Chinese Even sell,? Bunch of inferior product. I remember China town in ikoyi those days very close to our house at okotiebor, they didn't have nice stuff. The day I entered there to buy clothes,.... rubbish. The shoe i bought there was not good . The tops were too stretchy and like umbrella material. I never went back there till we left ikoyi.

Nothing special about Chinese shops.

You are 100% correct bro, not going to Chinese shop is of no value to me, because if i live in Abuja, i will even be the one to be discouraging people from going there, because they sell fake, and adulterated products.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Juwessgratitud3: 2:49pm On Apr 22
obrian888:

You are 100% correct bro, not going to Chinese shop is of no value to me, because if i live in Abuja, i will even be the one to be discouraging people from going there, because they sell fake, and adulterated products.

Very fake things. No need going there
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Theoarhics: 2:51pm On Apr 22
Odotech:
You never see siblings fighting themselves, but just try and beat or Bleep with either of them and you see those siblings joining hands to fight the stranger. That's the case of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by SpatialKing(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22
Orinechi:
Move on brother even Obi has done that.

Why the double standard?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by zoghys: 3:08pm On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:
Them suppose beat una

Borrow comes with sorrow

Are you okay at all. Is china not owing the usa among other countries. Abeg, stop this nonsense justification.

You can’t eat your cake and have it

Una don take una pride borrow from China make them pursue una
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by livinbygrace: 3:14pm On Apr 22
Xwizard:
Restraining Nigerians from entering a public space here in Nigeria…… what level of fuckery is that.
No wonder idris beat 50 cent 20yrs ago

This was the same way many Nigerian artistes were treated many years ago before Eedris confronted 50 cents and after that confrontation many multinationals started recognizing and respect Nigeria artistes but some hypocrites dont wants to acknowledged his impact.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by livinbygrace: 3:17pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Very dumb move. Is it by force to go there. Someone said don't come to my shop you're forcing yourselves on them.

what do these Chinese Even sell,? Bunch of inferior product. I remember China town in ikoyi those days very close to our house at okotiebor, they didn't have nice stuff. The day I entered there to buy clothes,.... rubbish. The shoe i bought there was not good . The tops were too stretchy and like umbrella material. I never went back there till we left ikoyi.

Nothing special about Chinese shops.

But UK can open school in Nigeria and charge 42m per term in same Nigeria?You are talking nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by Juwessgratitud3: 3:20pm On Apr 22
livinbygrace:

But UK can open school in Nigeria and charge 42m per term in same Nigeria?You are talking nonsense.

Keep quiet! Go and fight them àbi na only behind keypad you dey protest your own?

Those people who went there ended up fooling themselves cos they could not even enter so what's the point going there in the first place?
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by livinbygrace: 3:20pm On Apr 22
ZaRuleOfLaw:

And after that,the story changed.If not for that confrontation,things would have still remain the same and most of them regarded as underdogs.
Give Eedris his flowers,na man him be.
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by lightwind(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22
ThatFairGuy1:
Enemy of Nigeria/OBIdient spotted.

Warn yasev this woman.
We won't take that, they can't decide for us in our land.
Even if no one will go, IT SHOULDN'T BE SO.

Seems Inferiority complex is worrying u

All APC supporter's are the ORIGINAL and REAL ENEMY of Nigeria.
Think about it. Think again..
Re: Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm by aywagze(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22
It could be a vip supermarket ..make una no dey too reason stupid things ..we have more serious problems to make noise about ..🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos / **We Buy: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM & NETELLER ETC! Payment is INSTANTA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.