Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano (22236 Views)

Three Die After Consuming Expired Drugs In Kaduna / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Offpoint1: 9:35am On Apr 23
What kinda stupidity was that? Enter toilet pit to retreat phone? Even if the phone cost 5 million, e no worth am.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Buffalo2(m): 9:40am On Apr 23
I have liberated myself from the grip of technological gadgets a long time ago. if I lose my cell phone today, c'est fini niyen. If my TV get spoilt or damage, let it remain till I get money to either repair it or buy another one. Fuel is scarce fine, I park the car till things improve. See how they ended thier lives cos of one yeye phone. See the kind insults people get from petrol attendants and all manner of people in the name of trying to get fuel during scarcity. See the number of people that have lost their lives while trying to prevent thieves or robbers from snatching their cars, motorcycles, phones and other items.
Life is more precious than getting enslaved by gadgets and other human inventions. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by managemoney(m): 9:43am On Apr 23
I still can't believe this actually happened cry
By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Emmanuel30a: 9:49am On Apr 23
BadNews:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-die-searching-for-cellphone-in-pit-toilet/%3famp
Black shall never lack? Omo this black don lack, he is too black&u have to cracks y black dey always knack; is it because they are drinking cognac...? This is how we would hack all those blacks dat do knacks, we would hacks all those blacks dat do knack/dat are singing I wan knack after drinking cognac&eating snacks...Blacks would lacks&slacks, blacks would be hacked, it doesn't matter if they are reading The Book of Mark or OUR Book of Mark in THE BIBLE, We av put a mark on all blacks dat don't gives us cognac&snacks, they would be hacked... Black jack never lacks?What a black jack!Black dat is doing like jack..., black dat is doing carjack or car hijacks? Whichever black, black dat doesn't gives us snacks&cognac; is d one we would smacked&hacked...We have put our marks on all blacks/black jacks, dat doesn't gives us snacks&cognacs; dey would be hacked&smacked.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Emmanuel30a: 9:52am On Apr 23
Emmanuel30a:
Black shall never lack? Omo this black don lack, he is too black&u have to cracks y black dey always knack; is it because they are drinking cognac...? This is how we would hack all those blacks dat do knacks, we would hacks all those blacks dat do knack/dat are singing I wan knack after drinking cognac&eating snacks...Blacks would lacks&slacks, blacks would be hacked, it doesn't matter if they are reading The Book of Mark or our Book of Mark in THE BIBLE, We av put a mark on all blacks dat don't gives us cognac&snacks, they would be hacked... Black jack never lacks?What a black jack!Black dat is doing like jack..., black dat is doing carjack or car hijacks?Whichever black, black dat doesn't gives us snacks&cognac; is d one we would smacked&hacked...We have put our marks on all blacks/black jacks, dat doesn't gives us snacks&cognacs; dey would be hacked&smacked.
It is now written in OUR BOOK OF Mark that, all black or all black jacks dat...would be hacked...WWBRB.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Hanndye: 9:59am On Apr 23
It's sad. Rest in peace, though.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Christlike01: 9:59am On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:
Captain here= let me explain

As they entered the pit tpilet hte highly concentrated Amonia gas immediately makes them delirious and confused, so they cant even clim a ladder or answer 2+2 at that point. they should have entered wearing mas with oxygen to breath because within ,minutes they would be knocked uncouscious at such high concentrated levels of ammonia gas. Which would quickly eat up the oxygen in theri blood in minutes and the braincells would have started to die. meaning if even they didnt die they would have been rendered vegetables aka imbeciles due to half the brain cells having died from oxygen depravation

The guy who survived must have entered last

Captain flies away cool

Thanks for your detailed explanation.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Apr 23
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.

That was shocking.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by odun99(f): 10:05am On Apr 23
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Avedonn: 10:10am On Apr 23
CaptainFM1:

Smile.
Don't bleeping lecture me about "Enclosed Space" entry. In my field. I enter enclosed spaces like 4times in a day and I know all hazards and necessary mitigations/controls to put in place. Foremost a formal risk assessment must be put in place and all risk eliminated or brought to ALARP.

I will tutor you like a 5yr old kid in this field that you opened your mouth like an educated-illiterate. I've carried out two separate enclosed space "human rescue operations" and numerous enclosed space activities, ranging from fuel tanks inspection and vetting processes for renowned companies.

I only pose a simple yet tricky question to you, and you think you are civilized enough to marshal 3men and kit them in SCABA set just to rescue a mobile phone?

To add to your stupeedity, you mentioned sane clan? Tell me one single sane clan that will go rescue a mobile phone in a pit without weighing the alternative forgone of buying a new phone vis-a-vis the risk involved in getting into a pit?

Perhaps, you're in one of these supposedly sane clan but you sounded like you're the most insane there.

Again, I ask you....
Are you going to wear SCABA to get into that pit just to rescue a mobile phone? If your answer is "YES" again, I better leave you with your stupidity.

But @CountinBlessins explained everything in details. If you have superior argument just say it instead of attacking him. You faulted his succinct explanation but ended up saying nothing as an expert you claimed to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by CountinBlessins(m): 10:17am On Apr 23
CaptainFM1:

Smile.
Don't bleeping lecture me about "Enclosed Space" entry. In my field. I enter enclosed spaces like 4times in a day and I know all hazards and necessary mitigations/controls to put in place. Foremost a formal risk assessment must be put in place and all risk eliminated or brought to ALARP.

I will tutor you like a 5yr old kid in this field that you opened your mouth like an educated-illiterate. I've carried out two separate enclosed space "human rescue operations" and numerous enclosed space activities, ranging from fuel tanks inspection and vetting processes for renowned companies.

I only pose a simple yet tricky question to you, and you think you are civilized enough to marshal 3men and kit them in SCABA set just to rescue a mobile phone?

To add to your stupeedity, you mentioned sane clan? Tell me one single sane clan that will go rescue a mobile phone in a pit without weighing the alternative forgone of buying a new phone vis-a-vis the risk involved in getting into a pit?

Perhaps, you're in one of these supposedly sane clan but you sounded like you're the most insane there.

Again, I ask you....
Are you going to wear SCABA to get into that pit just to rescue a mobile phone? If your answer is "YES" again, I better leave you with your stupidity.

You just typed alot and said nothing. You need to go back to school bro you are not very intelligent and know absolutely nothing angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:20am On Apr 23
Kano and weird news?
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:23am On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

Typical uncivilized african. Yes in sane countries thats what they do due to Concentrated Ammonia exposure angry

Alternatively you Air pump in lots of oxygen for hours to flush out the Ammonia before entry.

Or the Crude method is to pour 50 liters or more of Kerosine to neutralize this Ammonia gas for 24 hours before entry

Money for mask, oxygen or 50 litres of kerosene go buy new phone, buy new memory card and even remain small change for new sim or Welcome Back.

1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Padipadi(m): 10:35am On Apr 23
othermen:
The Kano fire service rescues them, while they were unconscious and drives by many hospitals- but decides to go and abandon them with the police.

The police then had to raise a draft to buy fuel in order to convey them to some hospital .

Mortuary business people give their cards to road safety officials as well as police… when they bring in dead people, the officials get a commission. Of coz, some hospitals are just morgues.

So, the police didn’t likely even think to get them to an hospital where they will get proper treatment and be resuscitated.

After hours, the police officer that could drive the police van arrived and then they took them to some mushrooms hospitals that will give them commission.

The hospital has only an auxiliary nurse on duty. There is no fuel and power. She was clueless . She used her phone torchlight in one hand, and when she saw the victims, they were stinking as they fell in a pit toilet.

It’s only hospital in name, the owner works in some inefficient government hospital somewhere. She called the Dr, but he didn’t pick.

In the room where they abandoned the three, they had put them all on the floor, because the nurse was just at heart, she didn’t think it was fair to put just one of them on the gurney.

Of coz, flies are attracted to shit. So, the flies also entered their nostrils for the shit in there.

The ones weren’t searching for phones, they were rescuers, they put their lives on the line to save another, they are heroes. But the people said they died “ontop phone” or the way the headline is put here.
Where you there?
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:47am On Apr 23
I know that this is a sad news but funny. 1st person got trapped, 2nd :you still get mind to enter the pit without a ladder, then 3rd.....
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by johnog4sure: 10:48am On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

If peter Obi donate toilet some goats will be bleating to death.

But they will never help their village with a pinch of salt.
Hehehehe they will be bleating till they start coughing blood, yes I am coursing them
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by kkins25(m): 10:49am On Apr 23
That's a shitty way to die.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by evolution4434: 10:49am On Apr 23
Inhaling harmful gases is the most likely cause of death for the men in the pit toilet. Pit toilets can build up dangerous gases like methane, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide. These gases can displace oxygen, making it difficult to breathe and leading to suffocation.

Here's a breakdown of the dangers:

Lack of Oxygen: As mentioned above, gases like methane take the place of oxygen, depriving those in the pit of the air they need to breathe.
Toxic Fumes: Hydrogen sulfide, another potential gas in pit toilets, is poisonous and can cause respiratory failure or even death at high concentrations.
It's important to never enter a pit toilet to retrieve something or to help someone trapped inside. The safest course of action is to call emergency services immediately.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by buharibanjo(m): 10:55am On Apr 23
Pit toilet or pit well?
I PITy dem
Rip đź•Š
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by ibri: 10:59am On Apr 23
Wetun person go call this one now.

Village people abi accident
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:15am On Apr 23
Tie a big loud speaker(magnet) to a long stick, put it inside the pit and steer around, your phone will be magnetically attached, then you draw it out... Is the phone really worth the lives of three men ?
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by CaptainFM1: 11:19am On Apr 23
Avedonn:

But @CountinBlessins explained everything in details. If you have superior argument just say it instead of attacking him. You faulted his succinct explanation but ended up saying nothing as an expert you claimed to be.

I'm not arguing about using oxygen mask for rescue operations if it's to rescue human being or even a cat. I've done it and I wear SCABA almost every week.

You are lost in the whole point? The safety cost of wearing oxygen mask for the rescue missions outweighs what is to be rescued. That is the point I've painted out to him.

It's unfortunate you didn't see that too.

I simply asked him if he would embark on such a dangerous mission to rescue a
mobile phone? I never faulted his argument from a start. You should follow up on our conversation thread before jumping on a topic.

Yes his point were valid to the extent of rescuing human beings, an animal or something of considerable value and importance but certainly not superior point for rescuing a mobile phone.

Just so you know, even wearing a BA set does not mean the risk has been removed. You just controlled the risk.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Imustjapa(m): 11:19am On Apr 23
How full grown men take enter that thing sef, I no understand o.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

Obi and his dients should stop putting themselves in bad spots. You don't need all this nonsensical justifications. Learn from your mistakes, move on.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by CheapHomes1: 11:47am On Apr 23
the phone fell into the toilet and got trapped. the owner of the phone tried to rescue the phone and got trapped. his son tried to rescue him and the phone that he tried to rescue and got trapped. a good samaritan tried to rescue the son that tried to rescue his father who wanted to rescue his and got trapped. fire service eventually rescued all 3 men and no mention was made of the phone. instead of taking them to the hospital, fire service decided to go and give them to police because it is only police that knows road to the hospital in Kano. now all three men are trapped in the great beyond
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On Apr 23
I don't pity fools
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by true4dtruth: 2:11pm On Apr 23
Think out of the box and liberate yourself from being narrow minded.[i][/i]
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by SaturnNick(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23
So sad. Tragedy caused by poverty cry cry cry
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Orch1981: 4:19pm On Apr 23
haybhi1:
Really? If this is what your brain can conjure in the face of three deaths, massive misfortune, then I wonder why people still engage you or an average Obidient.
Is everything supposed to be politics to you?

Ah, may God forgive all the deceased. May He also give you a piece of brain/intelligence.

God please, anytime I give birth, never let my children interact with people of this mental calibre in life.🤲🤲🤲
Chai, ewu, see reasoning‽ sad.
His saying the truth and you are talking rubbish pit toilet in this 21 century
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Orch1981: 4:23pm On Apr 23
Shantyken:

Even in anambra some people no get toilet so let him start from there, nothing like home.
You lie no be for my Anambra state
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Orch1981: 4:28pm On Apr 23
maasoap:

Obi and his dients should stop putting themselves in bad spots. You don't need all this nonsensical justifications. Learn from your mistakes, move on.
Which mistake his saying the gospel truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / Nigeria May Record 700,000 Unwanted Pregnancies In 2023- UNDP / 462 New COVID-19 Cases, 295 Discharged And 1 Death On July 31 - (4,241 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.