Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano (22238 Views)

Three Die After Consuming Expired Drugs In Kaduna / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Flame333: 8:46am On Apr 23
It happened in the 21st century this is really really amazing..
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by twilliamx(m): 8:46am On Apr 23
Suffocated by methane gas most likely
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Creamypie(m): 8:46am On Apr 23
When I dey taraba for service, them dey sniff soak away pit for extreme highness

1 Like

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Donaldoni: 8:46am On Apr 23
Quite unfortunate!

May their souls rest in peace.

But aboookis ehn... cheesy
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by virginchaser(m): 8:47am On Apr 23
Reason northern elders must join campaign for free education.

1 Like

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by NaijaCover(m): 8:47am On Apr 23
PulsingPurple:
Naija-Cover allow us to rest ni

Na Where Blogger Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, My Boss.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by wink2015(m): 8:49am On Apr 23
POVERTY IS TO MUCH IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

Their political leaders are still fighting over Niger delta crude oil money.

When they get this money they do not invest the money in Agriculture that will engage the Northern youth.

60 years after the death of SARDUANA, the late Sir Ahmadu Bello.

The north is not measuring well in any economic indices.

They have become the poverty headquarter of Nigeria.

Is it not a terrible news to see youth of the north scavenging as DUSTBIN COLLECTORS OR IRON BENDER.

If you come to many southern cities northern youth are pushing trolley scavenging dump sites for every metallic objects that they can gather in the rice sack bags.

The northern youth are raiding mechanic or artisan workshops during the night and early hours of the morning to steal metallic objects and iron rods all with a way to earn a source of living.

NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS MUST REVERSE THIS SAD TRENDS BY GOING BACK TO AGRICULTURE.

It is only huge investment in Education and Agriculture by the northern political leaders that can save the north from this self inflicted problems that the north is going through.

The north must drop the TALAKAWA AND AMAJIRI CULTURE and abandon modern ways of thinking and developing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by olaadenigeria(m): 8:49am On Apr 23
RIp
What they did last supposed to be first. I trust my southern people. Safe yourself before attempting saving others. I can't imagine how they wanted to retrieve phone that fell inside Narrow deep pit or well. The funniest thing is that the 60years old man phone might be tonasobe or torchlight phone.
Anyway this is another among many ways to die grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Shantyken(m): 8:49am On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

If peter Obi donate toilet some goats will be bleating to death.

But they will never help their village with a pinch of salt.

Even in anambra some people no get toilet so let him start from there, nothing like home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:55am On Apr 23
If Peter obi donate one toilet there now some goats will come here and be saying trash and dey never donate ordinary pen to students before for their life awọn eleribu eleleya radarada oshi alaini lakaye
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Kaiser20: 8:56am On Apr 23
Twilights:
Ontop cell phone of how much! This is tragic
Ignorance destroys a nation, not village people, not your enemy
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by nams77: 8:57am On Apr 23
CaptainFM1:
Sense no just dey this Hausa people!
Aswear!
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by nams77: 8:58am On Apr 23
Shantyken:

Even in anambra some people no get toilet so let him start from there, nothing like home.
I'm waiting for you to provide proof
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by joepentwo(m): 8:59am On Apr 23
Sad😒😒😒😒

Check my signature for free 1k
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Landowner101(m): 9:00am On Apr 23
Toilet donation should begin

Rip to the dead though.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by BigYash: 9:09am On Apr 23
Hmmmm.. Was it iPhone 50?
Rip to them...
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Apr 23
Poverty!
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:13am On Apr 23
Na wa o
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Harrykn: 9:15am On Apr 23
Are you guys serious right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by CaptainFM1: 9:17am On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

Typical uncivilized african. Yes in sane countries thats what they do due to Concentrated Ammonia exposure angry

Smile.
Don't bleeping lecture me about "Enclosed Space" entry. In my field. I enter enclosed spaces like 4times in a day and I know all hazards and necessary mitigations/controls to put in place. Foremost a formal risk assessment must be put in place and all risk eliminated or brought to ALARP.

I will tutor you like a 5yr old kid in this field that you opened your mouth like an educated-illiterate. I've carried out two separate enclosed space "human rescue operations" and numerous enclosed space activities, ranging from fuel tanks inspection and vetting processes for renowned companies.

I only pose a simple yet tricky question to you, and you think you are civilized enough to marshal 3men and kit them in SCABA set just to rescue a mobile phone?

To add to your stupeedity, you mentioned sane clan? Tell me one single sane clan that will go rescue a mobile phone in a pit without weighing the alternative forgone of buying a new phone vis-a-vis the risk involved in getting into a pit?

Perhaps, you're in one of these supposedly sane clan but you sounded like you're the most insane there.

Again, I ask you....
Are you going to wear SCABA to get into that pit just to rescue a mobile phone? If your answer is "YES" again, I better leave you with your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Adakintroy: 9:18am On Apr 23
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

When people die no be time to talk politics.

3 Likes

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Sirhush(m): 9:19am On Apr 23
Too bad 😞
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by LookingFORtroja: 9:20am On Apr 23
Guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yugoslavia247:
Omoh.

Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by LookingFORtroja: 9:20am On Apr 23
Adakintroy:

When people die no be time to talk politics.
no be lie sha
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by watsonclyde: 9:21am On Apr 23
Ignorance is truly a disease that is expensive
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by TouchNfollow(f): 9:22am On Apr 23
Shortage of oxygen...
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Thekaghan: 9:24am On Apr 23
Shit men!!! So sad
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by Tohmey(m): 9:24am On Apr 23
othermen:
The Kano fire service rescues them, while they were unconscious and drives by many hospitals- but decides to go and abandon them with the police.

The police then had to raise a draft to buy fuel in order to convey them to some hospital .

Mortuary business people give their cards to road safety officials as well as police… when they bring in dead people, the officials get a commission. Of coz, some hospitals are just morgues.

So, the police didn’t likely even think to get them to an hospital where they will get proper treatment and be resuscitated.

After hours, the police officer that could drive the police van arrived and then they took them to some mushrooms hospitals that will give them commission.

The hospital has only an auxiliary nurse on duty. There is no fuel and power. She was clueless . She used her phone torchlight in one hand, and when she saw the victims, they were stinking as they fell in a pit toilet.
THUMB UP.
Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:25am On Apr 23
Bad news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Record 700,000 Unwanted Pregnancies In 2023- UNDP / 462 New COVID-19 Cases, 295 Discharged And 1 Death On July 31 - (4,241 Tested) / Sights of Horrific Sicknesses And Diseases On Nigerian Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.