Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel (544 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Hungerbadoo: 5:49am On Apr 22
A man driving a toyota highlander came to buy fuel early this morning, from where i was standing i could hear him negotiating the price of a ten litre of fuel from the aboki guy. Immediately the gallon was empty this man just zoom off like that. He no pay the aboki. I felt pity for that boy as he tried running after the car and trowing the gallon at it. This happened along Ap filling station opposite Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Oxb90: 6:07am On Apr 22
Yahoo driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by westlius(m): 7:06am On Apr 22
Hungerbadoo:
A man driving a toyota highlander came to buy early this morning, from where i was standing i could hear him negotiating the price of a ten litre of fuel from the aboki guy. Immediately the gallon was empty this man just zoom off like that. He no pay the aboki. I felt pity for that boy as he tried run after the car and trowing the gallon at it.
Even fuelling stations, you must pay them before they sell u fuel, na so one pump attendant told me some months ago that a man full his tank in Restopack fuelling station Rumudara when the attendant brought POS, the man zoomed of with the POS and the money. Na cry the girl just dey cry
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by NewDea4: 7:13am On Apr 22
Fuel profiteers deserve no mercy in this dog-eat-dog society grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by dawnomike(m): 7:25am On Apr 22
NewDea4:
Two wrongs don't make a right...

No matter the situation, cheating a man who is trying to get his daily bread is wrong.
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by article1: 7:44am On Apr 22
NewDea4:
I'm sure if such is done to you or any member of your family you will come to nairaland to share your experience. Can two wrong make a right?
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by NewDea4: 7:49am On Apr 22
article1:
I'm sure if such is done to you or any member of your family you will come to nairaland to share your experience. Can two wrong make a right?

Why are you simpletons always quick to mention 'family' on this forum whenever issues of karma are implied? I can't count the number of times I've been cheated in this country but I don't come to nairaland to wail.
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Peakdesign23(m): 7:55am On Apr 22
Some people are just born to do wicked things

1 Like

Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Hungerbadoo: 9:23am On Apr 22
westlius:

Even fuelling stations, you must pay them before they sell u fuel, na so one pump attendant told me some months ago that a man full his tank in Restopack fuelling station Rumudara when the attendant brought POS, the man zoomed of with the POS and the money. Na cry the girl just dey cry
That was how the aboki guy cried this morning. No be my fuel but e pain me well well
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Hungerbadoo: 9:27am On Apr 22
NewDea4:
Oga this is just a small boy trying to make ends meet and all you could say is that he deserve no mercy? you wicked sha CONTINUE
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by NewDea4: 9:42am On Apr 22
Hungerbadoo:
Oga this is just a small boy trying to make ends meet and all you could say is that he deserve no mercy? you wicked sha CONTINUE

Na me thief him fuel? Abi make I follow am dey cry ni?

You wey pity am na how much you drop for am

Hypocrite
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Hungerbadoo: 10:04am On Apr 22
NewDea4:

Na me thief him fuel? Abi make I follow am dey cry ni?
You wey pity am na how much you drop for am
Hypocrite
Is that all?
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:31am On Apr 22
Mugu must fall for guyman to chop

1 Like

Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by NewDea4: 7:06pm On Apr 22
Bintabisiriyu2:
Mugu must fall for guyman to chop

Tell them bro

Roadside petrol retailing is also an illegal business too
Re: Driver Escapes With Ten Litre Of Fuel by poshestmina(f): 12:59am On Apr 23
If you support crime in any way ,form then you ARE a criminal!

To those it may concern.

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Student Jailed One Month For Stealing N2,500 Worth Of Phone / Gunmen Kill 50-year-old Messenger In Kaduna / Police Arraign Woman Who Killed Three-year-old For Vomiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.