Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life (26415 Views)

9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate / BSU: Meet Alex Iyaji, Benue State First Class Graduate (his Story Will Melt Your / South African Law Graduate & His Great Grandmum Who Sponsored His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Lifestone(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22
atiku4President:
Nigeria is beginning to happen to our young innocent ones. Sorry but welcome to Nigerian harsh reality.
How is this a NIGERIA problem again. The guy admitted he messed up. He is learning, he will learn. He's welcome to taking responsibility.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by ZakiZaki1: 7:08pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
JAMB should sue the idiot

Honestly
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by ariesbull: 7:09pm On Apr 22
ZakiZaki1:

Honestly

helinues should see
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by barinedan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22
So why is he blaming jamb? Didn't he read the information on his jamb printout? That's the Nigeria we live in, always blaming others for our own carelessness. He should go and prepare for next year

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Ashez: 7:22pm On Apr 22
RealLordZeus:

How this one take be Nigeria fault..

I remember during my GCE period, its mandatory for you to checkout the center at least 2 days before the first paper..
This one is on him
My thoughts exactly, those days when we wrote jamb, you have to go and confirm the venue, view the surroundings, and take down every necessary detail needed.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by ifinger: 7:25pm On Apr 22
Paying attention to details is part of examination! You were the author of your own down fall ! Next time read to understand and identify your centre at least a week to the exams!📌

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by PopQueenAgency: 7:25pm On Apr 22
Dyfynezz12:
Unserious fellow!
How u go forget ur exam venue

No mind the akuya. During our time, you go scope out your exam centre 1 week ahead of time.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Pootle: 7:30pm On Apr 22
RealLordZeus:

How this one take be Nigeria fault..

I remember during my GCE period, its mandatory for you to checkout the center at least 2 days before the first paper..
This one is on him

na rubbish piken dem full this generation, you very right we check out our center before the d day

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Ayobeck(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Which jamb ruined your day? When you'll not read but be gallivanting all over social media insulting people.

Go and read. At my age I still visit the library to read. But these children will never read

Those are the pple nvr read instructions n fail
C d example below 👇

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Jeje247: 7:39pm On Apr 22
You are supposed to confirm your venue ahead of the exam date. This one is on him and him only

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Barcalee: 7:42pm On Apr 22
That is why it's advisable to go locate your center before the exam date and ask questions around area area tarea. In our days it was a

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by folake4u(f): 7:50pm On Apr 22
I'm glad he acknowledged his mistake but he's very unserious.

All the external exams I've written in my life (GCE, Jamb, University entrance exam, even external courses exam in Uni), I went a day before the D-day to confirm the address.

Even in my job resumption sef, I went a day before I resumed to confirm address. Lol.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Sirtee19: 7:56pm On Apr 22
A frustrated candidate who still have time to make video of his frustration is not frustrated at all but just catching cruise.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by eepeepook: 7:56pm On Apr 22
There’s still next year. That’s another 365 days of flinging insults on Nairaland. These children do not have respect.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22
PopQueenAgency:

No mind the akuya. During our time, you go scope out your exam centre 1 week ahead of time.
Swears,so these gen Z kids wants to be spoon fed on everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22
People still dey write jamb
Stupid people
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22
eepeepook:
There’s still next year. That’s another 365 days of flinging insults on Nairaland. These children do not have respect.
meobizy aka finally busy so na your third account be this
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by platorepublic(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22
The guy is a pathological liar. Thank God I was at the centre and presently at Ayetoro as I typed this message. He came to the exam centre very late and that's the reason why he was denied entry. There are so many of them that missed the exam, just because they came to a wrong centre despite the officials warning them to check there slip to confirm there centre. Imagine someone posted to FUNNAB in Abéòkúta as venue for is exam coming to Ayetoro.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by udemzyudex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22
You don't know the school and you decide to go on the day of the exam, you're not serious.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22
People can put anything for social media.

No shred of shame at all

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by eepeepook: 8:11pm On Apr 22
GrandFinale2021:
meobizy aka finally busy so na your third account be this
Meobizy do this one strong thing. ROFLMAO.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by fkj950ax(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22
He deserves to wait until the next Jamb exams if he hasn't learnt to pay attention to details.
Jamb didnt ruin his day, he is responsible for going to the wrong location.
Instead of reading, he was busy watching Tiktok and IG Reels. Glad he has made a Reel that is on NL.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by pusapou(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22
Emeskhalifa:
Eyaaaa sorry about that

But I will still blame him for not being able to differentiate between the both. If he is getting confused at his teenage age, what will he do when he gets to Bulaba's age?
everybody just dey funny this night! Hahahaha
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Badca81: 8:32pm On Apr 22
Tell him to email jamb with a request to reschedule him again stating good reasons. Let him email his state contact office email. I did mine last time and it worked
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Pepperdemisback: 8:36pm On Apr 22
platorepublic:
The guy is a pathological liar. Thank God I was at the centre and presently at Ayetoro as I typed this message. He came to the exam centre very late and that's the reason why he was denied entry. There are so many of them that missed the exam, just because they came to a wrong centre despite the officials warning them to check there slip to confirm there centre. Imagine someone posted to FUNNAB in Abéòkúta as venue for is exam coming to Ayetoro.
Really?
Posted to Abeokuta and went to Ayetoro? I thought maybe the 2 Schools are in the same locality, that's why he made the mistake.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22
Calm down son, no issue here this is a small test compare to what is coming your way in future, you get to be strong as a man
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by Thewesterner(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22
atiku4President:
Nigeria is beginning to happen to our young innocent ones. Sorry but welcome to Nigerian harsh reality.
How is it JAMB's fault?
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by vic224real(f): 8:40pm On Apr 22
So so sorry my dear, I feel your pain but I must be very blunt with you. You made a very big mistake starting from the very day you did your registration. Right there your data or portal, it will indicate immediately where your exam center would be and what you ought to do before today is to do a research about the t
center. The location, the distance from where you live and also the road that leads to the center. If you had done all of this before today, you wouldn't have missed your exam.

Anyways, experience they said, is a eye-opening and a lesson. Next time you know better.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by femi4: 8:41pm On Apr 22
Emeskhalifa:
Eyaaaa sorry about that

But I will still blame him for not being able to differentiate between the both. If he is getting confused at his teenage age, what will he do when he gets to Bulaba's age?
In our days, we always check venue before the d day.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by OneMillionBTC: 8:45pm On Apr 22
JAMB will invite him to take the exam most likely.
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by ufotunang: 8:49pm On Apr 22
That is not the end of the world...get into football and become a billion naira.....see victor oshieme, Saka, mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo they all billionaires
Re: JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life by remigiusizunna(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22
Hello is a real ode
During our time, we travelled to see our centers before the main exam days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos) / University of Ibadan Loses Two Students To An Accident & Robbers In 24hrs (Pics) / Abdulraufu Mustapha Dies After Battling Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.