Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest (15832 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Vergovert: 10:11am On Apr 22
Money ritual is not our thing in the SW until Islamic clerics from nowhere came to brainwash our people to think they can command jinns to bring money after they offer human sacrifices.

The IFA guy knows nothing about the ritual, he was waiting for instructions from his Muslim friend to carry out the sacrifice.

The culprits should sentenced to death as they allowed themselves to be cajoled into rubbish from foreign land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by muyico(m): 10:13am On Apr 22
loves of money is evils
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22am On Apr 22
What’s the synergy between Ifa and Islam ?
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:22am On Apr 22
tunjiajayi:
angry
Baastards.
These ones should be killed in a very gruesome manner.
They should be quartered in a public place to disuade others that are nursing the evil of human ritual scarifice. They should be left to rot or dogs etc... eat their remains.
Evil people.

Also as an institutional level effort, the masses need to be informed more on this phenomena. The so called herbalists and marabouts should be arrested and information proden from him, info on counter and evasive measures to safe guard against ritual killing. For instance, we have heard of certain people being rejected by the juju.
What makes the juju reject such?
How can one make oneself to be rejected by the juju?

This is sad, evil and recurrent.
Something needs to be done institutionally and comstitutionally.

cry

Problem is that even the politicians who are the government and praised by the righteous as demi gods are ritualists.

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Bfly: 10:22am On Apr 22
Ifa priest taking order from a marabout.
Na wa for this two traditions

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by CountinBlessins(m): 10:24am On Apr 22
This is one of the reasons the Fulani can never trust them

Their penchant for betrayal , money rituals and all manner of slander ,lies , and causing two brothers or friends to fight each other is well known by all 🤣

It's coming to a time they will want out of Nigeria because every tribe knows them and their antecedents .

It's just so disheartening. And the amazing thing is before the internet they tried so hard to convince everyone how good they are while everyone else is bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But alas the Internet has busted all fallacy and false propaganda 😎

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by iampeterben(m): 10:29am On Apr 22
Why is it that they love ritual too much in South West?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by cosm19(f): 10:30am On Apr 22
Good morning Nl family, i just created this monika this morning because of shame, i'm a old member of Nl with good reputation.
I've been battling with financial problem and inability to sustain my little crumbling business...I'm depressed, the whole situation is killing me, i need help to get foodstuffs that can last a couple of weeks or 1 month.
Rice, palm oil and garri, i need just little time to rebuild my business capital without spending from the profit..
Thanks in advance and May God bless you all as you assist me...
Moneypoint
Nikkymore
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by superCleanworks(m): 10:32am On Apr 22
haphizz57:
Why dey made dem to face back? I dnt understand

so that the public will not recognise them and the criminals can be released and be free to migrate to our neighbourhood without any recognition.

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Agugbadin: 10:36am On Apr 22
We ask for death penalty for this murderers, they should be killed and the body burnt to ashes.

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Nice2023(m): 10:39am On Apr 22
These tribe and rituals.

Can't they see that working hard is key...no wonder even in offices they do juju to retain their seats.

Evil men...and to think some of them are here reading this as a normal thing is surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by ComeToJesus: 10:39am On Apr 22
You see this Ogun-Ibadan axis of the South West, they need more enlightenment and education more than the Almajiri infested Northern Nigeria.

Its only a very backward, medieval, prehistoric, barbaric and prebendal mind that can beleive that human parts, laced with some fetish rubbish, can metaphysically make someone rich and wealthy.

A lot of investment in education is needed in this axis of evil. That utopian narrative that the south west is educationally inclined is a joke taken too far because this is becoming one too many..

No sane society can condone this..

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Nice2023(m): 10:43am On Apr 22
iampeterben:
Why is it that they love ritual too much in South West?

Because their ancestors were animists...and a brutal one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Zeezenho: 10:43am On Apr 22
This Ronu people and skull business. Very lazy set of people.everthing about them is fraud and demonic.
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Curious345: 10:46am On Apr 22
Igbo woman , Fulani woman ,Yoruba woman..

This headline is inciting
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Azazyel: 10:47am On Apr 22
If the Fulanis come after them now they would be crying foul. This is absolute nonsense
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by gaspology(m): 10:49am On Apr 22
Skill mining business is thriving in that part of the country o grin
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by wink2015(m): 10:50am On Apr 22
RITUAL KILLING IS A DASTARDLY ACTS.

It is an heinous crime

It must be condemned and laws put in place to effectively control and punish perpetrators and those who dare to commit such an offence.

These were evils acts that the forefathers did because they were less educated but now that education and civilization have taken over the place.

Why must human being be used to do sacrifice to get wealth or become successful?
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by osuulola(m): 10:58am On Apr 22
Na so so heartless story, we always hear. What happens after story - big silence. Would there be justice? Depending on who the criminals know!
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by ThatFairGuy1: 10:58am On Apr 22
As long as there's no death penalty for these animals, it won't stop.

We keep saying there should be law enact for this.

When like 10 of caught ritualist are killed, others will be discouraged.

Spraying and matching on Naira is an example
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:58am On Apr 22
Please the General public should stay away from Yoruba men who live outside lagos. They're too lazy and poor so they resort to human ritual to lift out of their poverty-stricken life.
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by BabaRamota1980: 11:12am On Apr 22
Crime knows no tribe. A crime is a crime, it doesnt wear isiagu, agbada or babanriga.

Stop this nonsense of using a common crime to harass ethnic groups. Every ethnicity in Nigeria, without exception, use humans for rituals. Am i lying?
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Gboom: 11:20am On Apr 22
Goodday90:
I thought they just signed a peace pact,why killing innocent Fulani woman ?
Opolo e ti doba ( You are using sacarsm in low I.Q format thinking you are mocking people)
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by BabaRamota1980: 11:26am On Apr 22
Agugbadin:
We ask for death penalty for this murderers, they should be killed and the body burnt to ashes.

You know, there are newspaper records that General Muhammadu Buhari, Head of State, and his deputy, General Tunde Idiagbon, decreed death penalty for drug carriers back in those days. What is unique about the sentence though is that the convict is executed on the footsteps of their parents home. Journalists reported that after a few convicts were eliminated in humiliation number of drug violations evaporated. It's like nobody else was ready to carry drug. Unfortunately, that administration did not last long to see the fruitfullness of that policy.

Government need to apply same policy and enact laws to kill and humiliate criminals using humans for rituals. Kill them infront of their family, right at the doormouth of their family home. Am i lying?
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by spinna: 11:27am On Apr 22
What is wrong with people
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by jaszplus12(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22
tunjiajayi:
angry
Baastards.
These ones should be killed in a very gruesome manner.
They should be quartered in a public place to disuade others that are nursing the evil of human ritual scarifice. They should be left to rot or dogs etc... eat their remains.
Evil people.

Also as an institutional level effort, the masses need to be informed more on this phenomena. The so called herbalists and marabouts should be arrested and information proden from him, info on counter and evasive measures to safe guard against ritual killing. For instance, we have heard of certain people being rejected by the juju.
What makes the juju reject such?
How can one make oneself to be rejected by the juju?

This is sad, evil and recurrent.
Something needs to be done institutionally and comstitutionally.

cry

You have just proffered the solution to curbing the crime! Everyone of them should be made to register their "business" so that when things are regulated the evil will runaway!
These ones should be used to test if in truth human parts can generate money and if it works as they proclaim! Their heads and genitals and intestines should be used.
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by nobleswazzy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22
Omoh, My eyes saw things during my one year service in Ogun state. Tueh!
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by tobenuel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22
I have scanned this thread, I can't find helinues, yarimo, FreeStuffsNG and other zombie APC defenders here. the thread is just 1 and half page

if this had happened in the East, you will see all of them masturbating and c.umming 12 times. I don't know if they do these things on their own accord

Igbo life matters a lot and its so precious
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by LagosFirstSon: 1:18pm On Apr 22
Ibadan always in the news for ritual killings

Ibadan is home to ritualist criminals
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Orch1981: 1:27pm On Apr 22
I swear if you no fear Yoruba people you no ever fearhuman being again this people are animals seehowthem dey butcher there fellow humans
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Orch1981: 1:32pm On Apr 22
Sukkyy2010:
Is this how Elon- musk, markzugaberg, Bill Gates and lot more rich people obtain their riches.

The reasoning of a black man is weird, if you want to become wealthy you must be able to provide service inform of solving human problems, the more problems you solve the more rich you become, is as simple as that, stop killing people in the name of attaining wealth.
No, say Yoruba people
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22
After all said and done. They are still poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi / Soldiers Arrest Criminals In Taraba State As Exercise Cat Race Ends - Pictures / Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.