Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby (17607 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Vergovert: 10:15am On Apr 22
Stupor don get another meaning?

Dem beat somebody to stupor and she is still standing? Person wey like five hospital suppose reject am for treatment.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by noble2faith(m): 10:17am On Apr 22
I want a bad guy as boyfriend grin

Nature Don bless you with better one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Bfly: 10:17am On Apr 22
The woman is just a pawn
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by tundebasic(m): 10:21am On Apr 22
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by bewla(m): 10:23am On Apr 22
[quote author=tundebasic post=129569349][/quote] wicked somebody
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Hezmatosky: 10:26am On Apr 22
Give us our Anioma state. I don't like those guys from delta south. They behave animalistic angry
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by VaginaAcademic: 10:27am On Apr 22
When the baby finally land him go kpai him winsh papa grin
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by cosm19(f): 10:30am On Apr 22
Good morning Nl family, i just created this monika this morning because of shame, i'm a old member of Nl with good reputation.
I've been battling with financial problem and inability to sustain my little crumbling business...I'm depressed, the whole situation is killing me, i need help to get foodstuffs that can last a couple of weeks or 1 month.
Rice, palm oil and garri, i need just little time to rebuild my business capital without spending from the profit..
Thanks in advance and May God bless you all as you assist me...
Moneypoint
Nikkymore
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Govocrete: 10:30am On Apr 22
Shawama, Pizza, Ice Cream, Recharge Card lover shying away from responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by iampeterben(m): 10:32am On Apr 22
Try this with any of my relatives and you are gone.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by idanone(m): 10:36am On Apr 22
You never ready u dey Bleep.
post=129567068:
Man allegedly beats his girlfriend to stupor in Delta for refusing to abort pregnancy

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/man-allegedly-beats-his-girlfriend-to-stupor-in-delta-for-refusing-to-abort-pregnancy.html
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Zooposki(f): 10:38am On Apr 22
A recent study in the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology found that homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women and women who are six weeks postpartum. Indeed, homicide exceeds other leading causes of maternal mortality by more than twofold. In many cases, it seems, the pregnancy is the reason for the violence. One of the most troubling findings of the study is that pregnant Black women are eight times more likely to be killed by their intimate partner than non-pregnant Black women.

Pregnant women and girls were 16% more likely to be killed than nonpregnant and non-postpartum women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Kingzmate(m): 10:39am On Apr 22
ROYAL RUMBLE BANGER grin
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by superCleanworks(m): 10:41am On Apr 22
Goodlady:
He should be beaten to stupor before being locked up for 1 year in jail. Nonsense man with mumu muscle flexing it on women!
Men on this site that loves bullying women, take time o! Nigeria is now changing and the future is now female!

I need three days with this man. I will not beat him at all but he will beg for death. I will make sure someone prepares a very big pot of eba and egusi soup for me and him to eat very well first so we can have full energy before the torture starts.
I will only keep him alive because he has a baby and loving wife to take care of. Yessso! He must love her by force or run away like a coward.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:57am On Apr 22
obinna58:
Apart from Jennyclay, No woman deserves this kind of torture, that man is an animal in human skin

One Jennyclay equal to one billion so if you beat her you have beat I billion women
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Connected1: 11:00am On Apr 22
These type of women are everywhere, they are looking for who to get them pregnant and if you mistakenly do so, they will never agree to abort it.

They make bad wives and as well make the child understand their financial unstable father is wicked.

Beating her was an unwise and evil approach due to uncontrolled anger.

He should have simply notified the family and let them know what their child thinks of the baby and how he thinks too and they will reach and agreement.

Nobody wants to raise a child with shallow pockets, we all want better for our kids and as well women want kids before they hit the wall.

May we never be like these people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by allthingsgood: 11:01am On Apr 22
You are wasting your time. That girl can NEVER leave the guy. No matter how he beat and brutalize her. Women are secretly intoxicated with such men. Plus he is clearly a GOOD BANGER grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Olatundex22(m): 11:02am On Apr 22
And this girl is trying to marry this mad guy. 😏😏😏 ordinary pregnancy beating plenty like this. If they eventually married what will happen? Some people just don’t have brains

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by allthingsgood: 11:02am On Apr 22
noble2faith:
I want a bad guy as boyfriend grin

Nature Don bless you with better one

Are you not male
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by allthingsgood: 11:04am On Apr 22
Goodlady:
He should be beaten to stupor before being locked up for 1 year in jail. Nonsense man with mumu muscle flexing it on women!
Men on this site that loves bullying women, take time o! Nigeria is now changing and the future is now female!

You are just wasting your time. You and i know that that lady can NEVER leave the guy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Danielnicks: 11:04am On Apr 22
A good lawyer will make sure this subhuman bags a 25 years sentence for attempted murder of the woman.

10 years for attempted murder of the kid(embryo) via miscarriage.

3 years for assault

2 years for battery

All served concurrently at 40 years.

Waste of blood cells.
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Chukwuka319(m): 11:12am On Apr 22
I have no iota of pity for the girl concerned,at all.
Next time,she will learn to keep her legs closed when she's in a time wasting relationship that has no definite destination.
Relationship is meant only for mature minds who are ready to settle down and start a family, not lust driven goats and dogs.
And the 32 year old fool needs to be given 32 strokes of 2 by 2 plank to reset his demented brain to default mode.
What sort of never do well life is overtaking men of today?
In the olden days,men of 22,23,24,25,26 and what have you before 30 are getting married and raising a family, sustaining themselves with one work or the other, especially farming.
Today in Ebonyi state of the SE, Young men of the mentioned ages are still marrying and raising families, and later if they stopped their education,they go back to school and finish up, acquiring a degree on top of the occupation they already have.
That's one of the unique qualities I admire about Ebonyi people and Enugu state people too.
I have many such married people from the mentioned states as friends.
Here a 32 year old idiot, not even 20 or 23, is rejecting a pregnancy and forcing the foolish girl involved to abort it.
Isn't a 32 year old man,ripe enough to be a father and family man?
If not the life of a worthless scoundrel ( In my Igbo language _ Efulefu or Agafu),he is living,he should be gainfully employed, mature enough in mind and behaviour, and ready to settle down and start life from anywhere in social status and work his way to the top.
Me that is seriously searching, Should I impregnate a girl,I will quickly take responsibility and go to see her parents.
There's no possession greater than Children "because they keep your name in perpetuity long after you are gone.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by travelzcruix: 11:16am On Apr 22
Make them send am go that department for prison yard for Kirikiri wey them the call Aso rock or Alabama, them go finish work for him body
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by wrongman665(m): 11:28am On Apr 22
oluwaseunamos33:
The man should be transferred to kuje prison here in Abuja
or suleja grin

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Flexyup: 11:38am On Apr 22
Ladies do not conceive for men who are not ready to father a child from you. Some ladies do this intentionally and our of stupidity. But no cause justifies assault because you will however be aprehended.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Pinkyposh(f): 11:39am On Apr 22
"I will kill and nothing will happen" Seems the Nigerian movies you've been watching is affecting your brain.
Or maybe you belong to a cult, and you think you're above the law.
I will like to see that thing that's giving you the morale and audacity to say all these
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46am On Apr 22
Women should be stingy about whom they choose to breed kids with. Be stingy with your choices. Activate self-preservation.

This one that looks like one who hasn't had food in a week is who you decided to get pregnant for. See frustration written all over his face. Honestly, it is cringeworthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51am On Apr 22
Flexyup:
Ladies do not conceive for men who are not ready to father a child from you. Some ladies do this intentionally and our of stupidity. But no cause justifies assault because you will however be aprehended.

Truth.

Many of them know this but advertently still go ahead to do their minds. I am of the opinion that a woman never gets pregnant by mistake. Never. No iota of self-preservation.

4 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Danisaint112(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22
obinna58:
Apart from Jennyclay, No woman deserves this kind of torture, that man is an animal in human skin

In as much as I don't support Jennyclay 's rain of curses on men for reason best known to her, I don't also support violence against women.

No woman deserves to face similar form of torture. The only time you are allowed to hit a woman is in self defense (when your life is on the line) e.g the moment she grabs your balls, 😁 or about to pull the trigger at close range.

And, the moment she halts her attack, you also stop. Now that is common sense and is justifiable and not returning multiple fist because she slapped.

Your strength and hers ain't the same, coupled with the fact the you might also end up killing someone daughter out of anger. Real men walk away in times of fist confrontation. Only kids in adult form hit women.

Lastly, there are 1,001 ways to punish a woman that is even more emotionally painful and humbling if you feel she ain't suppose to hit you as someone she claims to love. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by imagrg(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22
Girls like giving their toto to bad boys to fvck aggressively. They eventually end up as baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by Autobot05: 12:37pm On Apr 22
Na family matter
Make una leave them

She’ll still go back to him 😂foolish girls
Re: Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby by folake4u(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22
Goshhhhh!

I need Women to be more selective of men who'd father their children because this man doesn't even look well fed, talkless providing for extra two months.

Frustration wan finish this man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Youths Protest In Front Of Kwara Government House, Ilorin / Niger State Demolishes Kidnapper’s House / Police Kill Cultist , Others Seriously Injured In Gun Duel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.