Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Developers And React - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developers And React (176 Views)

Web Developers and Software Engineers, I Need Your Advice. / Urgent Job Opening For Software Developers And Software Architects / The Top Best Developers And Programmers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developers And React by Slimdan360: 10:12am On Apr 22
I have been on this web development journey for quite sometime now and after successfully mastering HTML, CSS and having a wide knowledge of JavaScript (cause I feel no one can actually master JavaScript), I’m now ready to move on to React. However, I’m having problems getting materials. I’m the type of person that excels in learning through pdf rather than videos. Going through w3school, I feel the resources there aren’t enough to grasp the concept of React. Pls developers in the house, what resource did you use in learning React?
I’m also opened to advice on the best way to go about learning the JavaScript framework.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Developers And React by VICJERBETS(m): 11:06am On Apr 22
Slimdan360:
I have been on this web development journey for quite sometime now and after successfully mastering HTML, CSS and having a wide knowledge of JavaScript (cause I feel no one can actually master JavaScript), I’m now ready to move on to React. However, I’m having problems getting materials. I’m the type of person that excels in learning through pdf rather than videos. Going through w3school, I feel the resources there aren’t enough to grasp the concept of React. Pls developers in the house, what resource did you use in learning React?
I’m also opened to advice on the best way to go about learning the JavaScript framework.
Thanks.

Thanks for your openess in admitting you want to learn (and the truth is that we are all learning).

My simple advice is this: the software world moves very fast these days that any book not teaching on "foundation knowledge" would become obsolete in 2-3 years. That is, don't read books on React.js, they release new features every year, so what's the point?

So how do I go about it? Develop the attitude to read docs of your development tools, that's the only way to be so up-to-date. The sad truth is that most devs only watch youtube videos and consider themselves React.js developers, so if you read the docs and understand the concepts you would become at least more knowledgeable than them on React.js (whether this translates to money is another matter).
Re: Developers And React by shinemediaweb: 2:31pm On Apr 23
Slimdan360:
Thanks.

Contact me on whatsapp, I have many PDFS on React .
Re: Developers And React by edicied: 2:51pm On Apr 23
https://react.dev/learn

To setup react
npm create vite

(1) (Reply)

Get A Web Design For Unbeatable Online Presence / Four Ways You Can Recover Formatted Cd Plate / Bypass Iphone With Icloud From iPhone 6 To iPhone 11. Service Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.