Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Grass To Grace Series (23): I Begged For Accommodation When I Moved To Lagos – S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grass To Grace Series (23): I Begged For Accommodation When I Moved To Lagos – S (144 Views)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grass To Grace Series (23): I Begged For Accommodation When I Moved To Lagos – S by Abaga001: 10:18am On Apr 22
Shallipopi’s journey from the dusty streets of Benin City to the pulsating heart of Lagos, and eventually the national stage, was nothing short of a modern-day odyssey. His moniker, Shallipopi, a blend of resilience and determination, became synonymous with his indomitable spirit.

As a youth in Benin City, Crown Uzama, aka Shallipopi, dreams of musical stardom seemed like distant constellations in the night sky, shining bright but seemingly unreachable. Yet, fueled by an unyielding passion for music, he pressed on, navigating the labyrinthine alleys of the city’s music scene with unwavering resolve.

READ MORE:

https://crispng.com/grass-to-grace-series-23-i-begged-for-accommodation-when-i-moved-to-lagos-singer-shallipopi/

(1) (Reply)

I Use To Take Davido’s Used Clothes As Payment For Writing His Songs Songs ~ Per / Portable's Wife "Ashabi Simple' Life Story / Tgospel Don't Be Weary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.