Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! (3063 Views)

Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos) / The Most Educated States In Nigeria – Top 10 / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 6:51pm On Apr 22
Ritchiee:

Anybody good in graphics or computer literate can create all what you posted inside his bedroom.
Besides,education is more than one course or discipline.

FOR AUTHENTIC STATS TO SHOW THE MOST EDUCATED.
READ THIS.

According to the NUC website which can be accessed seamlessly by any interested researcher,there is now a shift and a takeover by the Northerners as the Igbos are pushed off the sidewalk of Professorship into the 3rd position in the rank of who has the higher number of Professors between the two educational gladiators.

SW still continues to be the stallion and champion of Education in Nigeria as the number of their Professors is almost triple that of the Igbos according to the Directory of full Professors in Nigerian Universities.
Kudos to the gallant Igbos just as the Northerners are also heralded into the second position of Professorial hierarchy in Nigeria.
Welcome..

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

Nuc is there are you not seeing independent data by international organisation?
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by WantsandMore: 6:52pm On Apr 22
Obidients and Fake news 5&6. Later dem go dey accuse people of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 6:53pm On Apr 22
WizardOfNG:

They actually have no shame. Always making a fool of themselves with ridiculous propaganda plus easily detected fraud and nonsensical lies.

I think it is collective clan mental illness. Perhaps a rogue DNA in the genome of these people.

I gbadun how una let them abandoned their own threads.

Dem don swear fake things for some of them. Perhaps, na their fake life they are displaying on social media

Just present them with facts and see them Usain Bolt

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Goodvibes007: 6:53pm On Apr 22
WantsandMore:
Obidients and Fake news 5&6. Later dem go dey accuse people of propaganda
The dude posted fake news, and returned to the thread with other screenshots to try cover his shame and save face grin

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Ritchiee: 6:54pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

Look at graphs and data the trend has been there for years

Yes,it has all been fake being pushed out by some fraudulent Igbos.
WAEC is not only a Nigerian institution and it wouldn't rate one nation's state and leave the others.
Igbos always like to cut corners fraudulently.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
Statistics speaks ! Not some propaganda...one thing I admire about these Igbo is that they don't go bragging as the most educated region but they are ...and still do business at same time

Make una embrace some shame. How is this related to what you earlier posted?

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Ritchiee: 6:56pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

Nuc is there are you not seeing independent data by international organisation?
They can only take stats from NUC who are in charge of that.
All authentic stats show Yorubas to be leading.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:03pm On Apr 22
Ritchiee:

They can only take stats from NUC who are in charge of that.
All authentic stats show Yorubas to be leading.
show us the authentic stats Naaaa

Abi you no fit show am
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:03pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Make una embrace some shame. How is this related to what you earlier posted?

It is education and that's how it's related or do I say correlated
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by WantsandMore: 7:03pm On Apr 22
Goodvibes007:

The dude posted fake news, and returned to the thread with other screenshots to try cover his shame and save face grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by WizardOfNG: 7:04pm On Apr 22
helinues:

I gbadun how una let them abandoned their own threads.

Dem don swear fake things for some of them. Perhaps, na their fake life they are displaying on social media

Just present them with facts and see them Usain Bolt

Lol. Lost respect for them totally and irretrievably when a whole ethnic group, from Professors to illiterate Butchers, gleefully spread the rumour Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan.

Nothing tops that one. That's why I think someone should study the ethnic group for a genetic aberration causing clan mental illness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:04pm On Apr 22
Ritchiee:

Yes,it has all been fake being pushed out by some fraudulent Igbos.
WAEC is not only a Nigerian institution and it wouldn't rate one nation's state and leave the others.
Igbos always like to cut corners fraudulently.

Oya show us the original one backed up by international reputable agency not the Oluwole manufactured in Lagos Island you know forgery is a thriving industry in your region ....

They call it Oluwole
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 7:04pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

It is education and that's how it's related or do I say correlated

Again don't be quarter clever, the earlier statistics which was fake, how did you come about it?

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:05pm On Apr 22
WizardOfNG:

Lol. Lost respect for them totally and irretrievably when a whole ethnic group, from Professors to illiterate Butchers, gleefully spread the rumour Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan.

Nothing tops that one. That's why I think someone should study the ethnic group for a genetic aberration causing clan mental illness.

Please stats will do
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 7:05pm On Apr 22
WizardOfNG:

I told them that they would soon pass their boundaries most especially with SS people.

Wondering where they learn their own type of politics from

2 Likes

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:05pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Again don't be quarter clever, the earlier statistics which was fake, how did you come about it?
I dint work with hearsay i work woth evidence and stats...

Can't you be intellectual.... All these while a simple stats will help you let's study it
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 7:06pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

Can't you be intellectual.... All these while a simple stats will help you let's study it

Where did you get the fake statistics you earlier posted?

Do you need Vuvuzela?

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by WizardOfNG: 7:07pm On Apr 22
Goodvibes007:

Lol. Shame and the ethnic group OP is from are two parallel lines that can travel for millions of years yet never meet.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:08pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Do you need Vuvuzela?
something like this will do !

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by helinues: 7:09pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
something like this will do !

Where did you get the fake statistics you earlier posted
?

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Where did you get the fake statistics you earlier posted
?
I got it from your kitchen

After you say you are the most educated but ordinary simple research you can't do

You are asking me where I got my research material .

I have seen the quality of education you have
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by WizardOfNG: 7:13pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

Please stats fraud will do

No thanks. I dont associate with fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Rickmann: 9:06pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
This is WAEC ranking of states that are writing their exams and how they pass. We have heard the noises of some region claiming that they are the most educated without any verifiable statistics to support it

Please look at this table and watch the top 10

Some people dey 19th.

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ariesbull: 9:14pm On Apr 22
WizardOfNG:

No thanks. I dont associate with fraudsters.
this one enter am wellla
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Ritchiee: 9:16pm On Apr 22
SE and fraud are like 1&2.

FOR AUTHENTIC STATS TO SHOW THE MOST EDUCATED.
READ THIS.

According to the NUC website which can be accessed seamlessly by any interested researcher,there is now a shift and a takeover by the Northerners as the Igbos are pushed off the sidewalk of Professorship into the 3rd position in the rank of who has the higher number of Professors between the two educational gladiators.

SW still continues to be the stallion and champion of Education in Nigeria as the number of their Professors is almost triple that of the Igbos according to the Directory of full Professors in Nigerian Universities.
Kudos to the gallant Igbos just as the Northerners are also heralded into the second position of Professorial hierarchy in Nigeria.
Welcome..

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by SuccessfulRichi: 9:24pm On Apr 22
Yorubas are now top cultists, agberos, etc. How will their youths emulate people like mc oluwa, naira Marley, zlatan, Davido and co. Shaking and anchoring cultism handshake. Tufikwa.
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by Ritchiee: 9:27pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:
abandon where with all these data
lol
Data from where?
Fake Ipob data.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by YorubaForum: 9:52pm On Apr 22
ibechris:
Yorubas used to be the most educated no doubt,but not today.

The game has changed.
yoruba have never been there before, that you have few professors doesn't mean the entire region is educated. 80% of yorubas are illiterates who can't even speak pigin English, not to talk of good English.

Go to ekiti, ogun, osun, ondo, kwara is the worst. Just visit their core villages you will know that majority of them can't even speak pigin, i know countless yorubas i met in lagos who don't understand English very well.
Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ProfGday(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22
Those of us who are in academic line know what's going on with WAEC's rating, especially schools from the East.

All these ratings are scam.

Bring any world class University from the East or an astitute academic who had received any grants or accolade from any reputable institutions abroad, who is of Eastern origin recently.

Then may be we can have this conversation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by ibechris(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22
YorubaForum:

yoruba have never been there before, that you have few professors doesn't mean the entire region is educated. 80% of yorubas are illiterates who can't even speak pigin English, not to talk of good English.

Go to ekiti, ogun, osun, ondo, kwara is the worst. Just visit their core villages you will know that majority of them can't even speak pigin, i know countless yorubas i met in lagos who don't understand English very well.

U are very right.

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by wis3(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22
ariesbull:

Even the WAEC you're crediting this to has come out severally to say they don't rank based on states. You see this is the difference between the easterners and the northerners. Whilist the northerners are out there silently making giant strides and breaking record. You're here putting up unverifiable statistics you pulled up from who knows where.
I just read up your source; EDUCELEB. grin One of them gossip blogs or forum i guess. Always measuring d**ks with people wey no even send you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Their Region Is The Most Educated Yet They Don't Make Noise About It ! by wis3(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22
What's the source of this photoshopped image? Why's there no link ? No heading or title? I dey shame for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Your Unilag Post Ume Result. / Tender Touch Nursery/primary School, Festac Town, Lagos. / Sat And Tofel Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.