Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions (29844 Views)

FG Reinstate 18 As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / JSS Entry Age Limit: Lagos Debunks Viral Report On Social Media / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24
Dialpad:
So what happens to the 15 year old that completes secondary school .

Skills acquisition pending he or she will be 18...
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 8:45pm On Apr 24
superjaks:

Why are you pained? 😭

16 year old is not mentally ready for the rigor of a public university. I stand by my statement!

But they are mentally ready to work, drive and acquire tailoring and mechanic skills? Daft people have no sense. I am not surprised.
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by superjaks(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24
Digmygold:

But they are mentally ready to work, drive and acquire tailoring and mechanic skills? Daft people have no sense. I am not surprised.

They're ready to acquire skills under the tutelage and guidance of their of boss

Now, say something else oloriburuku omo
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 9:06pm On Apr 24
superjaks:

They're ready to acquire skills under the tutelage and guidance of their of boss

Now, say something else oloriburuku omo

Oloriburuku ni awon to bi e. Under the tutelagee of their boss my foot. Na mechanic go boss your pikin. Werey.
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 9:10pm On Apr 24
Gentlesoul2021:

Skills acquisition pending he or she will be 18...

What skills did the Minister Of Education' acquire? Skills acquisition is not mandatory and can be acquired in 3 months during their long holidays. Two years lounging is a disadvantage to the youth and can adversely affect them. Their brains are active. Let them be.
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by superjaks(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24
Digmygold:

Oloriburuku ni awon to bi e. Under the tutelagee of their boss my foot. Na mechanic go boss your pikin. Werey.
You better come make I teach you work before you give birth to unfortunate children ONKR
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 10:16pm On Apr 24
superjaks:

You better come make I teach you work before you give birth to unfortunate children ONKR

Go.and teach your children your tips on nipples which I can see on your profile. Dead brain. Na you go born unfortunate children. Eranko, omo gutter jati jati.
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by superjaks(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24
Digmygold:

Go.and teach your children your tips on nipples which I can see on your profile. Dead brain. Na you go born unfortunate children. Eranko, omo gutter jati jati.

Don't make your people weep over you soon😡
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 10:27pm On Apr 24
superjaks:

Don't make your people weep over you soon😡

It is your portion. It is you that your family will weep over soon. Sadist.
Re: FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions by Digmygold: 11:26am On Apr 25
tnerro1:
Why not make addmission to university uniform. Why will some from the north get 80 out of 400 get admitted while some from the south with 150 can’t get admitted.

The Minister Of Education is from the North where underaged marriage is allowed. What has he done about that? Sick people in Government. 16 cannot go to the University but can get married and have kids when they should be getting an education?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unilag Cut Off Mark / ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.