Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria (4230 Views)

PHOTOSPEAK: The Most Expensive School In Nigeria / PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria / Medical Graduate Refuses To Marry Suitor Who Paid Her Expensive School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Orubebe01: 6:56pm On Apr 22
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Sirhush(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22
This life just get money grin

2 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by faceland: 6:59pm On Apr 22
Doesn't look like photograph...

Anyone that their parents can burn 40+ million naira on school fees would be greatly disappointed upon arrival. Only the common man would be impressed by whatever they have (and I can bet my left balls on this).

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by SuitAndTie(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22
Even though. Even though sad

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22
helinues:
Wow. Money is good I swear

Automatic job awaits any of the students here

Of course they won’t look for jobs and mostly these ones will create jobs
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22
The environment alone will reset to brain to smart mode, becoming brilliant is now in the pupil or student's hand
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22
Richtaiwo:
I don't have the money to train a child in this type of school and even if I have, I can't be that stupid. 42m annually for a child school fees? That is more than overpriced, and outrageous is also an understatement. Yes, the school is well equipped with modern state of the art learning facilities, but 42m per annum? That is the real meaning of foolishness. Funny thing here is that some of the indigenous teachers attended community schools, yet are very qualified and capable of teaching the kids in that school. I also have no doubt some of the students won't pass their SSCE and other public exams despite thus huge amount.

Even that 42 million per year is too small for the stupendously wealthy. Some of them even pay triple of that amount for their wards in foreign schools overseas. Remember these kind of schools is for keeping connections within the wealthy class.
Make person no poor for this life.

3 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Kharol1234: 7:51pm On Apr 22
helinues:
Wow. Money is good I swear

Automatic job awaits any of the students here
Na you wan employ them?
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22
It still amazing that Nigerians tend to erroneously think everyone is on same financial pedestal

This sch is made for the ultra rich and they are targeting a specific group of people

This school would soon become a status symbol amongst the ultra rich in abuja

Any body who can afford this sch, is most likely not a salary earner
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by NFBI: 8:16pm On Apr 22
Very beautiful but if the school fee was 20m i might consider

2 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by gammarays(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22
BafanaBafana:

Job for where na? After paying that kind of money for fees which job will pay you enough to be enough
Someone who's parents can afford 40+ million for a term shouldn't be looking for jobs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ unless na all these effizy jobs wey billionaire kids dey get
Most directors abi mds never even chop 40m for 2 years πŸ˜‚

Money is very good

2 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by sacajawea: 8:28pm On Apr 22
Magnumproperty:
42 Milli

Myself

Yourself??
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by mabea: 9:26pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Director of company work
Well maybe a family owned business
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22
franchasofficia:
Any parent that enrols his kids in this school ought to be probed by EFCC angry

The only people that can legitimately afford to enrol their kids in this school at 43million per term are successful industry owners, entrepreneurs and executives like the likes of Aliko Dangote, Obi Jackson, Innoson Motors owner, Tony Elumelu, Leo Stan Ekeh, Femi Otedola, etc, etc.

Any civil servants who enrols his child in this school should be investigated and probed.

Even Governors without corrupt practices and looting of public funds cannot comfortably enrol more than one child in this school.

Can even the likes of Dangote spend N129m annually for a child's schooling alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 9:53pm On Apr 22
bukatyne:

Can even the likes of Dangote spend N129m annually for a child's schooling alone?
No mind them. And if the parent then have like 3 kids, imagine the cost per year?

They are being foolish bringing such outrageous kindergarten to Nigeria. Their target is corrupt Nigerians not legitimate income earners because legitimate millionaire and billionaire business owners I know will never enrol their kids into such school.

Is it Innoson Motors owner?

Abi someone like Peter Obi?

Maybe all these drug kingpins, political looters, corrupt civil servants, bank executives and high level wire wire fraudsters disguising as entertainment celebrities and content creators.

An experienced medical Doctor or Surgeon working in UK can't even afford it. in fact, UK Prime Minister's official salary cannot afford him to send his 2 or 3 kids to this school.

Criminals, they want to start exploiting Nigerians in Nigeria as they have shut their door against Nigerians migrating to their country through tertiary education route. They now want to create alternative exploitation means, heartless Britons angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Magnumproperty: 10:09pm On Apr 22
sacajawea:

Yourself??
Abi naaa. Make I dey prophecy down
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22
I'm salt of words.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by naturalwaves: 12:00am On Apr 23
franchasofficia:

The only people that can legitimately afford to enrol their kids in this school at 43million per term are successful industry owners, entrepreneurs and executives like the likes of Aliko Dangote, Obi Jackson, Innoson Motors owner, Tony Elumelu, Leo Stan Ekeh, Femi Otedola, etc, etc.

Any civil servants who enrols his child in this school should be investigated and probed.

Even Governors without corrupt practices and looting of public funds cannot comfortably enrol more than one child in this school.

Per annum. Not per term and those pictures are not real. School is still under construction but those are what they proposed it will look like when completed. Such a shame that Punch could not do due diligence.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by vonlogon: 12:28am On Apr 23
nairalanda1:
Now for only 42 million per term!

Not all these moin-moin converted buildings. That price na some people's family house per term. Iyanu a sele

1 Like

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by APOPTOSIS: 1:02am On Apr 23
I was expecting at least #100M.....
The school should be able to give each student an eternal life certificate.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Demayour: 1:09am On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
No mind them. And if the parent then have like 3 kids, imagine the cost per year?

They are being foolish bringing such outrageous kindergarten to Nigeria. Their target is corrupt Nigerians not legitimate income earners because legitimate millionaire and billionaire business owners I know will never enrol their kids into such school.

Is it Innoson Motors owner?

Abi someone like Peter Obi?

Maybe all these drug kingpins, political looters, corrupt civil servants, bank executives and high level wire wire fraudsters disguising as entertainment celebrities and content creators.

An experienced medical Doctor or Surgeon working in UK can't even afford it. in fact, UK Prime Minister's official salary cannot afford him to send his 2 or 3 kids to this school.

Criminals, they want to start exploiting Nigerians in Nigeria as they have shut their door against Nigerians migrating to their country through tertiary education route. They now want to create alternative exploitation means, heartless Britons angry

I like how confident you were with your comment but perhaps you're unaware of some things. Firstly, the school is not made to be attended by a lot of students (I may be wrong) but schools of this sort are usually made for children of the wealthy, powerful few. These are not children that'll grow up to be looking for jobs.

You're right, someone like Peter Obi or Innoson may not send their children there but for every Peter Obi, there are more than 10 less richer people that will send their children their even if they have to stress themselves a little before coughing out the money. I bet you don't know how much money people spend on "keeping up with the Jonses" especially Nigeria.

In fact, some people will withdraw their children from schools that collect lesser amount to send their children to this school so that they can boast. These people know what they're doing. They know who they're targeting.

2 Likes

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Mikespecialone(m): 2:21am On Apr 23
Definition of luxury.....it’s good to be rich
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:25am On Apr 23
Richtaiwo:
I don't have the money to train a child in this type of school and even if I have, I can't be that stupid. 42m annually for a child school fees? That is more than overpriced, and outrageous is also an understatement. Yes, the school is well equipped with modern state of the art learning facilities, but 42m per annum? That is the real meaning of foolishness. Funny thing here is that some of the indigenous teachers attended community schools, yet are very qualified and capable of teaching the kids in that school. I also have no doubt some of the students won't pass their SSCE and other public exams despite thus huge amount.
45 million per annum isn't bad for the rich, if I have enough money I won't mind admitting my kids in the school.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by udomonday: 5:15am On Apr 23
franchasofficia:

convert that amount into dollars and tell me how much it is?some Nigerians are millionaires in dollars and are not making noise about it.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Emmanuel909090: 5:40am On Apr 23
42m per annum, how much will the parents of this kids earn annually to pay 42m?

What if you have 3 kids?
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 8:37am On Apr 23
I swear
franchasofficia:

Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by PulaPower: 8:46am On Apr 23
franchasofficia:

People get money for this country oo..
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by franchasofficia: 8:50am On Apr 23
PulaPower:

People get money for this country oo..
Enrolling your kid in this outrageous school in Nigeria is not a sign of being rich, it's a sign that the money was ill gotten either through public fund looting, scam, drug trafficking, and other forms of criminality.

It is stupidity.

There is no justification for this madness in Nigeria, and even if I am richer than Elon Musk, I will not embark on this senselessness for any reason
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by johnog4sure: 10:49am On Apr 23
I am proud of Nigerians
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by tuzle(m): 11:02am On Apr 23
Magnumproperty:
42 Milli
Their customers are:
Davido
Tiwa Savage
Wizkid
Myself
Funke Akindele
some of this celebrity self fit reck after paying the money. Wizkid that have like 4 children plus other expenses. His child school fees can't pass 4m.
Re: PICTORIAL: Inside The Most Expensive School In Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23
Broke man be thinking how he can salvage his life with only primary one fee...normally this money dey shock the regular yahoo boy but i know say plenty nigerians fit afford am..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Sussex Or Kent? / Oou Post Ume Form Is Out. Hurrry And Get Yours! / Oau Resumes New Session Feb26- Confirmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.