Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. (19453 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by gracealonev: 6:16pm On Apr 22
So petrol still dey spill for Naija?
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Officialenny1: 6:25pm On Apr 22
Fools dem don go carry gallon ....
Na civilians be the problem of this nation followed by govt
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by MasterTeeUSA: 6:25pm On Apr 22
Some times I wonder if some humans are more dumb than animals. We are aware of many explosions and multiple people killed while siphoning fuel from tanks...I am beyond shocked that some people still want to take that risk against all prior experiences of others.

naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDD-Gxf6Zh4?si=LM8ow7TxjzoCn3Zl

A petrol tanker collided with another truck (now at large) and its tank got ruptured, which led to a petrol spill at the Anthony Village area of Ikorodu Road (inward Maryland). This occurred between 3 and 4pm today.

The Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service got to the scene on time and began wetting the area to prevent a fire outbreak. The police are also at the scene to control the crowd, but miscreants are attempting to scoop fuel from the road.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Offpoint1: 6:28pm On Apr 22
allen113:
I pity the owner of the fuel, money gone just like that.
Insurance bro

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22
All I see is suya

With all those holding bucket
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Hopez456(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22
allen113:
I pity the owner of the fuel, money gone just like that.
Insurance coy will pay.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Padipadi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22
They v polluted the fuel. Useless for fuel scoopers.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Kobicove(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22
Jogs1900:

The product is insured.

Don't be too sure of that undecided
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22
ecolime:

Different moniker, same user.

Anyway, you make sense bro.
Wtf? Take your meds bro
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Essence20(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22
Nigerians no dey ever get sense angry
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Timayasabimusik: 6:47pm On Apr 22
Please I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to write this.
I'm looking for apartment of #100,000.

A place that I could see steady electricity,

Mod don't ban Me. Forgive Me if This is wrong place to post this.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Aklee4994(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Walahi I see shege for traffic this evening because of this incident.
An just passing through there going to ojuelegba people go see Shege banza today with traffic
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Jogs1900: 6:48pm On Apr 22
Kobicove:

Don't be too sure of that undecided
It's a must to be insured..You can't be in such business without insuring your truck and the product..

1 Like

Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by ZakiZaki1: 6:50pm On Apr 22
Some disgruntled elements will still go there to scoop fuel despite the presence of fire fighters...if fire spark from there now, they'll start crying...
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by gadgethead: 7:59pm On Apr 22
How anyone can rush to the scene with jerry can and bowl beats me. This not unemployment, this vulturistic mentality has sown deep into the psychy of so many Nigerians.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Maryam070682557(f): 8:08pm On Apr 22
Santuary:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DNlKnW5-8Y?si=2YXkTrMLZ8QzyJtK

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

People will take you for a scammer with the way you're going about opening different accounts everyday to source for money..

I'm beginning to believe you're taking advantage of this poor boy to lure victims and that the said photos and stories are fabricated.Please stop if my instincts are right and find something meaningful to do, the country is blessed look for a hustle and pitch your tent and you'll see open doors of opportunities.
God bless you
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by chidi2003(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22
CheapHomes1:

they had planned to die today
We don't learn from past mistakes of others, in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by neoG(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22
For donkey years now on Nairaland. It has been the same story with hundreds of different account opened. If he/she is not cashing out steady here, they will not keep doing this here. It is quite unfortunate for this person and lineage.
Maryam070682557:

People will take you for a scammer with the way you're going about opening different accounts everyday to source for money..

I'm beginning to believe you're taking advantage of this poor boy to lure victims and that the said photos and stories are fabricated.Please stop if my instincts are right and find something meaningful to do, the country is blessed look for a hustle and pitch your tent and you'll see open doors of opportunities.
God bless you
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by suckmedownthere(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22
Na for nigeria you go see person way dey sell fuel dey smoke egbo( marijuana)....you dey put your penis for cat mouth for a Mouth Gig...
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Maryam070682557(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22
neoG:
For donkey years now on Nairaland. It has been the same story with hundreds of different account opened. If he/she is not cashing out steady here, they will not keep doing this here. It is quite unfortunate for this person and lineage.

It's quiet unfortunate honestly
I wish they can open their eyes to so many opportunities in Nigeria instead of begging..

Sometimes I wonder how they felt begging because I just can't fathom.
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by PHAYOL81: 9:33pm On Apr 22
Trust the LAGOS fire service team to be swiftly there;they don't joke over the residents safety
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Queengee: 10:21pm On Apr 22
Timayasabimusik:
Please I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to write this.
I'm looking for apartment of #100,000.

A place that I could see steady electricity,

Mod don't ban Me. Forgive Me if This is wrong place to post this.

Can u live at ikorodu Lagos?
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Melagros(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22
Praizim:
Some people still carry fuel gallon, wow
My brother, I wonder for Nigerians oo
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Sensiblerealist: 3:54am On Apr 23
Even the mofos filming get sawdust for brain. Any potential explosion would cover their radius and beyond. Petrol na joke.?

kennyz247:
May God save the innocent souls ooo
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by Timayasabimusik: 3:33pm On Apr 23
Queengee:

Can u live at ikorodu Lagos?

What type of apartment Bro
Re: Tanker Accident Causes Petrol Spill On Ikorodu Road. by neoG(f): 6:44pm On Apr 23
Exactly. The mind is limited to the level you can stretch it. They refuse to their brain to work and expand their mind to possibilities.
Maryam070682557:

It's quiet unfortunate honestly
I wish they can open their eyes to so many opportunities in Nigeria instead of begging..

Sometimes I wonder how they felt begging because I just can't fathom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.