Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi (20144 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by helinues: 10:21pm On Apr 22
nedu666:
Seun abeg employ helinues. He is more active on your site than any member. Morning to night he dey. He doesn't sleep, eat, work, run a business, sex, absolutely nothing. Just to dey comment 24/7. Abeg reward his commitment

How did you manage to know how active I have been on this forum if you have also been productive.

Like I have been telling you, stop all this petty gossiping monitoring other members activities

Cho cho cho all the time

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by Winning123: 11:04pm On Apr 22
komzy589:

There’s no decision like that. The South South and South East that are usually won by PDP, were all cleared by Obi.
I’m from Delta State and I can tell you that, APC is a party that will lose against even SDP here. South South and South East hardly vote for an APC candidate.
Imagine the governor of my state, Okowa,the vice presidential candidate of PDP lost the presidency in Delta to LP, even as a sitting Governor of the state o.
That’s to tell you how damaging Peter Obi was to PDP’s course.
If not for Obi, PDP would’ve comfortably won
Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Cross River, Taraba, Plateau, FCT and even Rivers.

I completely disagree with you. I can tell you Atiku would still have lost. You just assumed the SE and SS would vote for Atiku. The SE felt it was their turn. The G5 would have worked against Atiku. The SE governors in the G5 were already routing for Tinubu. They couldn't do it openly because of Obi. This is the same thinking of Reno Omokiri as he calls himself. The campaign would have been easy for APC. They would have come up with the Fulani hegemony stuff. Okowa your governor would have been termed a Southern betrayal. I think he was eventually termed so by Baba Edwin Clark.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by alimiadedayo1: 11:20pm On Apr 22
Winning123:

I completely disagree with you. I can tell you Atiku would still have lost. You just assumed the SE and SS would vote for Atiku. The SE felt it was their turn. The G5 would have worked against Atiku. The SE governors in the G5 were already routing for Tinubu. They couldn't do it openly because of Obi. This is the same thinking of Reno Omokiri as he calls himself. The campaign would have been easy for APC. They would have come up with the Fulani hegemony stuff. Okowa your governor would have been termed a Southern betrayal. I think he was eventually termed so by Baba Edwin Clark.
your analysis is total nonsense and calm down, read the analysis of the guy above very well, he was right
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by garfield1: 11:21pm On Apr 22
Winning123:

You are right.majority of the SE and SS docs would have worked for tinubu or remained neutral.atiku would have won here narrowly
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by komzy589(m): 12:09am On Apr 23
Winning123:

I’m sorry, you know nothing happening in these parts. Tinubu will lose any election to anybody here. If you know the degree of hate for APC and Tinubu here, you will understand what I’m saying.
Obaseki performed poorly in Edo State, but people would rather vote for him than APC.
Just to make you understand me better,
compare only PDP vs APC Presidential Election here in South East and South South.
PDP won Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom and finished second behind LP in all the other states except Rivers that was won by a PDP man for APC.
If not for Wike, APC would’ve won nothing here.
The only hope APC had to meet their 25% here were those that decamped in Ebonyi and Cross Rivers state + help from Wike.
G5 has no power here. All the G5 candidates in South East and South South that contested in their elections lost.
If Obi had stayed in PDP, Tinubu will not be President.
PQ;
Why do you think Wike doesn’t want to leave PDP?
Why do you think Reno is angry with Peter Obi despite the fact that Obi came 3rd in the presidential election?
I know you will give me a funny answer😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by MEGAWATCH: 3:32am On Apr 23
Lanre1st:
Atiku should calm down.

If you chase it but didn't catch it, chilll and let it be.

See how Gowan, Abdulsalam, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Buhari are relax and earn respect

Hypocritical mentality,

How many times did that BUHARI that you just mentioned contested the election?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by Love56743: 5:18am On Apr 23
Atiku could have been president today, But due his mis calculation he lost, if he allow goodluck to finish his second term, it would be more easily for him to win 2019 but he ruin everything with his selfish ambition..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by sdeli: 6:05am On Apr 23
In don't see Abubaka stepping down from the next election as many suggested
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:16am On Apr 23
AmuOtu:
Do you want me to help you with a job?
helinues has a job, and if I may ask which work do you have for him? I guess it's OSO-AHIA in ARIARIA market...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by Kumta: 2:37pm On Apr 23
Nice one
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi by Coolgent(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23
tsephanyah:
2027 atiku president
Pls I want to talk to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors / APC Governorship Primary: We Are Ready For Ambode – Sanwo-Olu / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.